Hearts interested in Brazialian Rinaldi?

Fife jambo

Dirk Diggler
How did this guy manage to get a work permit?

Italian Passport according to Peanut.

rumbles1874

not Italian ether said it before dont need more midfielders but he is apparently attack minded but we need proven strikers

Ryan Gosling
not Italian ether said it before dont need more midfielders but he is apparently attack minded but we need proven strikers

Yes, he's part Italian

Gigolo-Aunt

IMO we are crying out for a central attacking midfield player.

Does not fit in with the avoiding South American players theme we have supposed to have addopted though.

portobellojambo1
Take it with a pinch of salt. They are saying that Hibs are interested as well. Surely he thinks that he is worth more than ?30K a year - or is he complete mince and will take what he can get?

Tend to agree, not too convinced by the fact it would appear that he has not played a competitive match in over a season either.

We need anattacking central midfielder.

7 game 1 goal for watford, goal came against blackburn...

Thanks wikipedia.

We do need a attacking midfielder however I think we should be looking to strengthen other areas first. Strikers and defenders would be my first port of call.

We do need a attacking midfielder however I think we should be looking to strengthen other areas first. Strikers and defenders would be my first port of call.

We need to strengthen all those needing strengthened asap...

Completely agree i just think our priorities lay elsewhere. So far we have been linked with 2 or 3 midfielders when IMO if we are only going to sign 2 or 3 players they should be full backs and strikers. I really believe we could get by in midfield if we really had to.

Completely agree i just think our priorities lay elsewhere. So far we have been linked with 2 or 3 midfielders when IMO if we are only going to sign 2 or 3 players they should be full backs and strikers. I really believe we could get by in midfield if we really had to.

Hopefully theirs more enquiries happening else where that we dont know about, sure theirwill.

portobellojambo1

Nice to see you are on the ball this morning Kenny. ;)

Nice to see you are on the ball this morning Kenny. ;)

haha... cheers Iain. This is early, not long in from last night.

rumbles1874

we need two strikers and prob 2-3 defenders befroe we look at mid feild as on ther day the mid feild we have can be one of the best in the leauge (kingston ruben eggy drvier)

Archived