Scrap in the hearts end

Jim Panzee

2 hours ago, been here before said:

All good in D1.

Well away from the riff-raff.

I had one auld dear behind me that was super paranoid because "they" were looking at her (we were right at the segregation) and she was devastated she couldn't find our "wee boys with the drum", despite her partner repeatedly pointing them out.

That's as rowdy as it got :lol:

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Sooks

• Wee Mikey

• Sir PH

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

If I had been at the game. It might have been me.

That’s some admission, Tom.

Tommy Brown
10 minutes ago, Morgan said:

That’s some admission, Tom.

poor sense of humour by me.

I dont behave that way

been here before
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

You are such a sad little man . You bring nothing to any debate or topic . I actually pity you a little :( 

:rofl:

Nae bother "Sooks off of kickback"

:lol:

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Nae bother "Sooks off of kickback"

:lol:

Weird impotent little man :( 

One of the lads on our bus said it was something to do with someone hitting a lassie and the GU took exception to that. But Hampden does seem to bring out the worst in our support. All for having a drink and a party before a big game, but the way some people go for it is a bit worrying.

been here before
2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Weird impotent little man :( 

Which probably explains why you're here 24/7, but more importantly, you're also "Sooks off of kickback".

Lochend Jambo

Utterly paralytic girl on the G2 stairway, managed to fall twice but still not drop here tray of 3 drink's and a pie.

Unbelievable achievement.

been here before
6 minutes ago, Lochend Jambo said:

Utterly paralytic girl on the G2 stairway, managed to fall twice but still not drop here tray of 3 drink's and a pie.

Wife material right there.

15 minutes ago, been here before said:

Which probably explains why you're here 24/7, but more importantly, you're also "Sooks off of kickback".

You are though . Surely you can even see it yourself man

Highlights :

Calling someone “ pwincess “ repeatedly

Calling other posters “ uber “

Stinking out respect threads for the dead by laughing at people sending good wishes

Taking the piss out of perfectly reasonable threads posted by people infinitely more normal and decent than yourself

That is just the tip of the iceberg as well . You contribute less than zero to every single thread . You are not funny , you never say anything interesting , and you are the single most dull individual on the forum . A stone cold dullard

I meant what I said . I pity you 

Edited by Sooks

dannymack
20 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Did see someone unfurling a UK below the ultras to place it on those elastic bits? Perhaps a the Rangers fan. 

I'm not quite with your post but are you suggesting someone unfurled a "U.B. flag" below the Ultras hence the alleged scrap ?

dannymack

I'll be honest, recent Cup Semi Finals and Finals bring out the worst behaviour within our fan base. 

Now I'm no spring chicken, too old in the tooth and I've been around the block wearing t-shirts that emulate recent big match occasions but the Hearts support, or some sections of it really need to be questioned. 

I can comment on at least half a dozen incidents from yesterday that would make anyone stand and stare at the person whilst scratching the heed and asking why ? 

Fans really need to be aware of their surroundings. 

been here before
6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You are though . Surely you can even see it yourself man

Highlights :

Calling someone “ pwincess “ repeatedly

Calling other posters “ uber “

Stinking out respect threads for the dead by laughing at people sending good wishes

Taking the piss out of perfectly reasonable threads posted by people infinitely more normal and decent than yourself

That is just the tip of the iceberg as well . You contribute less than zero to every single thread . You are not funny , you never say anything interesting , and you are the single most dull individual on the forum . A stone cold dullard

I meant what I said . I pity you 

Not sure I could get that on the back of a Hearts top though like your "Sooks 1"

Bit of a mouthful to introduce myself all that then add "off of kickback" at the end.

Truly a life well lived. :rofl:

Chuck Berry
25 minutes ago, Lochend Jambo said:

Things you love to see.

been here before
Just now, Chuck Berry said:

Things you love to see.

Ken, he tells the tale like its a bad thing 😆

Chuck Berry
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Ken, he tells the tale like its a bad thing 😆

She's a keeper.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Hate reading this , never saw any myself but bad when jambos fighting with jambos 

been here before
5 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

She's a keeper.

You'd take her home to your parents "this is Courtnee-Jayde, I met her at Hampden where she fell over with 3 drinks and spilled not a drop. She also saved a pie at the same time".

They'd be mighty impressed.

Chuck Berry
1 minute ago, been here before said:

You'd take her home to your parents "this is Courtnee-Jayde, I met her at Hampden where she fell over with 3 drinks and spilled not a drop. She also saved a pie at the same time".

They'd be mighty impressed.

Father: When's the wedding, son?

Craigieboy

There was a girl behind us in the lower part of D5 and if she yelled “kill him” when Rangers had the ball once she shouted it a thousand times. 

Just have a juice. 

Cameronstheman

New phenomena waves through Scottish football lihe a tsunami and that's, that some  Supporters are getting drunk before, during and after the  match

Whatever next 

Jim_Duncan

Drive through for the first time yesterday. Was strange to be leaving Hampden without a hangover starting to creep in by full time. Also interesting to see what some of the absolute states look like through sober eyes. 

I had one pint, after the game. If folk want to get drunk then I have no issue with that, as long as nobody else gets inconvenienced. Far too many judgemental snowflakes these days. 

jimbojambo
1 hour ago, Chuck Berry said:

A big shout out to the people at Fir Park Motherwell who were so organised and welcoming to several bus loads of fans. Everyone happy and enjoying themselves in the Davie Cooper suite. All went well until the first goal went in and various fans shouting out what we could see with our own eyes. 

Edited by jimbojambo

joondalupjambo
2 hours ago, dannymack said:

I'll be honest, recent Cup Semi Finals and Finals bring out the worst behaviour within our fan base. 

Now I'm no spring chicken, too old in the tooth and I've been around the block wearing t-shirts that emulate recent big match occasions but the Hearts support, or some sections of it really need to be questioned. 

I can comment on at least half a dozen incidents from yesterday that would make anyone stand and stare at the person whilst scratching the heed and asking why ? 

Fans really need to be aware of their surroundings. 

I am getting to think about back in the day.  Did the dafties, me included at times get rubbered and all stand in one area, leaving anyone else sober elsewhere?  Now it seems no matter where you sit the risk is a drunk bellend next to you or near you.

Is today stronger beer, folk with more money, other intakes, poorer behaviour etc.  I have no idea what is wrong with a good number of our support these days, welts to a man, lassie and other.  I had five of them in front of us, two could barely stand and the other three seemed to be watching another game.

Edited by joondalupjambo

4 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

I am getting to think about back in the day.  Did the dafties, me included at times get rubbered and all stand in one area, leaving anyone else sober elsewhere?  Now it seems no matter where you sit the risk is a drunk bellend next to you or near you.

Is today stronger beer, folk with more money, other intakes, poorer behaviour etc.  I have no idea what is wrong with a good number of our support these days, welts to a man, lassie and other.  I had five of them in front of us, two could barely stand and the other three seemed to be watching another game.

You could walk away from arseholes , and stand elsewhere if they got too annoying 

Gundermann
21 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

There was a girl behind us in the lower part of D5 and if she yelled “kill him” when Rangers had the ball once she shouted it a thousand times. 

Just have a juice. 

So, it was her that downed Silva?

1 hit out of 1000 won't win any sharp shooting prizes though.

joondalupjambo
11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You could walk away from arseholes , and stand elsewhere if they got too annoying 

Which was definitely a plus in years gone bye.  Now you are stuck in a seat.

The Gorgie
3 hours ago, Bender said:

One of the lads on our bus said it was something to do with someone hitting a lassie and the GU took exception to that. But Hampden does seem to bring out the worst in our support. All for having a drink and a party before a big game, but the way some people go for it is a bit worrying.

Thats the same story ive been told as well. I was totally oblivious to anything that happened from our seats in F1

51 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

New phenomena waves through Scottish football lihe a tsunami and that's, that some  Supporters are getting drunk before, during and after the  match

Whatever next 

I can only speak for myself, but if I saw someone in the pub have a few too many before starting aggro with strangers, I'd think it was pretty tragic. It's not limited to the football.

jbee647
59 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

Whatever next 

Aye but don’t forget the Charlie, it’s definitely not just alcohol nowadays 

yesterday at times was ott, some people wired to the moon, saw at least 5 instances of confrontation in my section alone, (section I) good seats in the south stand, an area that housed a lot of comps.

Thunder and Lightning

I don't believe anyone was drunk. There is a cost of living crisis don't you know... 

RedStarRiot
On 21/04/2024 at 20:28, JudyJudyJudy said:

Def saw a  fair share of pissed fans struggling to even stand upright . What a state to get into going to a match . Heard one fan call Cantwell a f***** p**f, turned around to see who it was. , he looked in his late 50s 

dearie me 

Heard this as well. I assume you were in D1?

Boy next to me spent the whole time getting wound up by a couple of Rangers fans across the segregation. He was that wound up I’m surprised he didn’t keel over with a Heart attack.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, RedStarRiot said:

Heard this as well. I assume you were in D1?

Boy next to me spent the whole time getting wound up by a couple of Rangers fans across the segregation. He was that wound up I’m surprised he didn’t keel over with a Heart attack.

We were in D2 

RedStarRiot
10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

We were in D2 

Next door then. 

Did you hear a boy shout “this is suicide” about 95 times throughout the match? 

Or calling Barrie McKay an f’ing shitebag as he was coming on?  Some mental cases out yesterday like. There was a real lack of actual support and encouragement for the players. Losing their shit at every loose pass. 

Edited by RedStarRiot

Chuck Berry
Just now, RedStarRiot said:

Next door then. 

Or calling Barrie McKay an f’ing shitebag as he was coming on?  Some mental cases out yesterday like. 

There was a young lad in F2 who was wired to the moon, every Hearts player was a "useless c u next Tuesday", every foul was a conspiracy by the SFA, every misplaced pass was "******* shite".  Thankfully he moved at half time otherwise my wife was going to claw his eyeballs out.

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, RedStarRiot said:

Next door then. 

Or calling Barrie McKay an f’ing shitebag as he was coming on?  Some mental cases out yesterday like. There was a real lack of actual support and encouragement for the players. Losing their shit at every loose pass. 

8 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

There was a young lad in F2 who was wired to the moon, every Hearts player was a "useless c u next Tuesday", every foul was a conspiracy by the SFA, every misplaced pass was "******* shite".  Thankfully he moved at half time otherwise my wife was going to claw his eyeballs out.

Alcohol and Drugs are never a good mix . I just felt there was a really angry atmosphere ? Not celebratory at all . It was a great achievement to get to the semi but people were losing their shit 

RedStarRiot
10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Alcohol and Drugs are never a good mix . I just felt there was a really angry atmosphere ? Not celebratory at all . It was a great achievement to get to the semi but people were losing their shit 

Aye, it’s a strange one. It did have an angry vibe rather than excited. 

It’s great to get to a semi but based on who we played to get there is not go as far as calling it a great achievement. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, RedStarRiot said:

Aye, it’s a strange one. It did have an angry vibe rather than excited. 

It’s great to get to a semi but based on who we played to get there is not go as far as calling it a great achievement. 

I think the loss of an early goal meant a lot of fans thought here we go again, the fans were generally making a racket and we certainly played our part. 

escobri
21 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Bullshit, alcohol and drugs are a great mix 🥳😃🫨

Fozzyonthefence
23 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Besting Spartans, Airdrie and Morton is a great achievement?  Would have been an embarrassment if we hadn’t made the semi with that draw. 

Pasquale for King

I was beside three Urush folk, two girls and a guy, and a Scot, all a bit drunk. Plain to see the three weren’t fans of what Rangers stand for lets say. The Scot joins in with the Huns when they start signing Hello Hello 🤦🏽🤪. The pals and GF weren’t impressed 😆

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Besting Spartans, Airdrie and Morton is a great achievement?  Would have been an embarrassment if we hadn’t made the semi with that draw. 

Careful you will be called entitled 😆?!?!

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, escobri said:

Bullshit, alcohol and drugs are a great mix 🥳😃🫨

When In Rome eh 😜?

Libertarian
36 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

The guy in front of me thought it was a good idea to bring on Tagawa. Obviously under the influence of drugs and bevvy 

Thunder and Lightning
39 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes they are. 😂 

Libertarian
5 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Hate reading this , never saw any myself but bad when jambos fighting with jambos 

Absolutely agree.

JudyJudyJudy
56 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Yes they are. 😂 

Surprisingly they are not . In fact can be quite dangerous . Counter act each other . Uppers v downers 

Jambo-Fox

I only got home 3 hours ago! The Hearts support at Hampden yesterday was one on the best behaved I’ve ever seen at a big match.

Realise there were a few who misbehaved and indeed I saw some on the 8pm train out of Queen Street.

Well done to all who behaved and represented Hearts so well!

And congratulations to the Ultras their songs & support were awesome!

Edited by Jambo-Fox

Jim_Duncan
2 hours ago, Libertarian said:

The guy in front of me thought it was a good idea to bring on Tagawa. Obviously under the influence of drugs and bevvy 

What was it like sitting in the dugout?