Scrap in the hearts end

Jim Panzee

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

So, you reckon that bawling at an opposing player as being a 'fu**in' poof' is acceptable banter?

Were you the knobhead who shouted at Demetri Mitchell as being a "Black lazy bas*ard" when he pulled out of a tackle ... and then turned to me for confirmation of his viewpoint?

Probs not, but it seems like you'd approve of that seeing as he was a man attending a football match.

Your words. 👇

As for requesting me to 'lighten up'?

Take your own advice rather than look for confrontation.

Well

said Mikey . Waste of time even answering him . 

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Sooks

• Wee Mikey

• Sir PH

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, sprinbox98 said:

To be fair there was a lot of folk drinking in empty heads today!

absolute twat a coupon of rows ahead of us in section F6 who ranted the entire game and then started on pretty much everyone on his way out including one guy and his son who was maybe 8/9.

Kept shouting he was going to bottle the guys and how he was looking forward to a fight since it’s been 9 years since he has had one. Eventually huckled out by some normal folk…boy was a total welt!!

too many twats who see a day out in Hampden as a day to loose common sense!

Honestly it was like a lunatics day out at times . People just can’t hold their liquor and then think they are hard nuts . Pathetic stuff 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Ked said:

And tbf it's an accurate description of cantwell .

No?

Thought your wanting a “ progressive “ Scotland ! Pathetic 

il Duce McTarkin
13 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Were you the knobhead who shouted at Demetri Mitchell as being a "Black lazy bas*ard" when he pulled out of a tackle ... and then turned to me for confirmation of his viewpoint?

That was me, Mikey, and it was a slack, lazy, bas*ard I called him. Laddie played like he was on his holidays. It was nice of you to agree with me at the time, though, even if you did mishear my initial comment.

JudyJudyJudy

Anyway this wee scrap on this won’t spoil my day which I enjoyed with decent people and no half witted mutants from the Stone Age . Shame we didn’t win but there’s always next year 

Wee Mikey
6 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

That was me, Mikey, and it was a slack, lazy, bas*ard I called him. Laddie played like he was on his holidays. It was nice of you to agree with me at the time, though, even if you did mishear my initial comment.

Nah, I stared you out ... if indeed it was you, and you shrunk back into your seat knowing fine well what a pathetic soul you were.

il Duce McTarkin
6 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Nah, I stared you out ... if indeed it was you, and you shrunk back into your seat knowing fine well what a pathetic soul you were.

:Shanks:

No my fault you're corned beef, Mikey.

If you'd given me the eye you'd have found yourself laid out flatter than Dmitri Mitchel on his lilo, only there'd be nae pina colada in your paw.

Edited by il Duce McTarkin

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

He’s in a cranky mood the night 

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

I let shit like that go all the time too . I am a quarter Indian . Gets to the point where you just can not be arsed unless someone actually aims it directly at you . I try my best to stick up for other folks and let bigotry towards me slide whenever I can . Anyone abuses my wife or kids however , they see a different side of me 

👍👍

Wee Mikey
10 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

:Shanks:

No my fault you're corned beef, Mikey.

Perhaps I'd left my 19th C hearing aid at home beside my favourite bath chair.

Old age doesn't come alone.

Screenshot_20240421_235727_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240421_235720_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Wee Mikey

il Duce McTarkin
7 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Perhaps I'd left my 19th C hearing aid at home beside my favourite bath chair.

Old age doesn't come alone.

Screenshot_20240421_235727_Gallery.jpg

:lol:

Not so keen on the bath chair, but that ear trumpet is a topper. 

It's always been an ambition of mine to become a crotchety auld ******* with an ear trumpet.

Sticking a knitting needle through the kids next door's football when it comes over the garden fence and that.

Not long now.

:sweeet:

il Duce McTarkin
19 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

He’s in a cranky mood the night 

I'm in a great mood tonight, jimbob. 🙂

Glad you had a smashing day despite the result and the ill-advised, casual, homophobia. I like @Sooks attitude to the idiots. It's long been my opinion that you cant slap an idiot clever. Better to live well yourself and let their own life take care of them. Onwards and upwards, old chap.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, il Duce McTarkin said:

Glad you had a smashing day despite the result and the ill-advised, casual, homophobia. I like @Sooks attitude to the idiots. It's long been my opinion that you cant slap an idiot clever. Better to live well yourself and let their own life take care of them. Onwards and upwards, old chap.

That was only a very minor incident which slightly marred a good day , bar the result . Worse things happen at sea .  Tbh i thought about challenging him but as you say you can’t slap an idiot clever . Nice couple of last sentences too ! 👍👍 good night 💤 

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

It's always been an ambition of mine to become a crotchety auld ******* with an ear trumpet.

Sticking a knitting needle through the kids next door's football when it comes over the garden fence and that.

Not long now.

😂 I already do that , it’s great fun 🤩 

bawheed
37 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

100% was there and he shat his pants don’t know either supporter from Adam .

edramone

Maybe the fighting at the game was between kickbackers who had identified each other!

10 minutes ago, edramone said:

Maybe the fighting at the game was between kickbackers who had identified each other!

Dont know about the rest of you but I attend games with my Hearts top with “ Sooks 1 “ on the back of it , and I introduce myself to strangers as “ Sooks off of Kickback “ 

42 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

It is what it is . If you crusade against every little thing , you end up just being miserable and violent . Best to fill your years with as many good times as possible instead 

Cameronstheman

See this  " stared him out'' is that honestly  genuine ??just flicking through the  thread and thought thats FAF, might as well us about a fight you nearly had in primary 

Pathetic shit if ever 

Edited by Cameronstheman

Wee Mikey
2 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

See this  " stared him out'' is the genuine ??just flicking through the  thread and thought thats FAF, might as well us about a fight you nearly had in primary 

Pathetic shit if ever 

Please translate into English. 👍

Cameronstheman

Naw ill leave you to bore the shit out of others ,,night night little man 

Wee Mikey
12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Dont know about the rest of you but I attend games with my Hearts top with “ Sooks 1 “ on the back of it , and I introduce myself to strangers as “ Sooks off of Kickback “ 

Should've had you in goals.

'Nuff said. 🤭

Wee Mikey
Just now, Cameronstheman said:

Naw ill leave you to bore the shit out of others ,,night night little man 

Aye, aye, big yin.

Cameronstheman

I actually got helped up the stairs the day i was that ****ed, after 7 pints, that used to be the norm, age is a bugger but thanks to the two guys who helped me out  as they stairs were a killer 

Wee Mikey
46 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

I actually got helped up the stairs the day i was that ****ed, after 7 pints, that used to be the norm, age is a bugger but thanks to the two guys who helped me out  as they stairs were a killer 

Could've been worse. Sometimes coming DOWN the stairs is a killer.

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

'Sooks Cox', no? Or have I been lobbing abuse at the wrong guy? :(

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

It is what it is . If you crusade against every little thing , you end up just being miserable and violent . Best to fill your years with as many good times as possible instead 

Amen. :)

PapaShango

Some folk just can’t handle their drink. So one woman with a young kid that must have been 6 or 7 and she couldn’t even walk up the stairs she was that out of it! 

Ricardo Quaresma
9 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Not long now.

First thing that's cheered me up since witnessing that match yesterday

10 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Thought your wanting a “ progressive “ Scotland ! Pathetic 

Not if involves cantwell.

😄

Na mate sorry yer right.

Seaside Dave

Some crack in the counting house 🤣🤣🤣 staff where Telling a few folk to stop singing. He then told a woman she had to leave and went to take her big jug of drink away and after she rescued it back off him the whole place started singing... Nae fights just loads of hugs 

been here before
14 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Pretty shocking that a drunk late 50s football fan would say something like that. Beyond the pale. 

I was up in Aberdeen a couple of years back and a similar aged gent informed the linesman that the considered him to be "a ****in bender".

In all honesty I found it funny as that here was someine who hadnt managed to escape from the mid 1980s :rofl:

If the bloke had shouted that Cantwell was a lesbian it wouldn't even have been mentioned on here.

GinRummy
8 minutes ago, been here before said:

I was up in Aberdeen a couple of years back and a similar aged gent informed the linesman that the considered him to be "a ****in bender".

In all honesty I found it funny as that here was someine who hadnt managed to escape from the mid 1980s :rofl:

Someone’s made the point about the word ‘poof’ being regularly used on AFC chat. I imagine them watching their old games on VHS shouting 80s insults at the telly before rocking up at their depressing, crumbling stadium belting out a chorus of ‘the reds go steaming in’ 😂😂😂. A pure red neck of a song. 

Edited by GinRummy

Serge Pizzorno

Old pissed up woman in G7 smoking a fag around young kids, asked to stop and kicked up a fuss that resulted in her throwing a drink over a couple trying to enjoy the match. Someone get their granny in check

Quite like these post Hampden threads , it is like a petty version of Crimewatch 

been here before
14 hours ago, Sooks said:

Anyone abuses my wife or kids however , they see a different side of me 

"Right thats it, I going to spend 24 hours a day posting on the intetnet about you on 50 different JKB threads for months"

Thatll tell them.

Hectormasson
28 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

Old pissed up woman in G7 smoking a fag around young kids, asked to stop and kicked up a fuss that resulted in her throwing a drink over a couple trying to enjoy the match. Someone get their granny in check

thats fekkin terrible🤮🤮🤮

Valois No1

Seen two altercations around me yesterday. I think mainly to do with seats. Calmed down fairly quickly. On way out a pissed up lad shouting at top of voice that Hearts are shite and he would rather be a hibs fan. Absolute weapon. 

feedthefox
11 hours ago, edramone said:

haha

JudyJudyJudy
57 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

My god . 😂

1 hour ago, been here before said:

"Right thats it, I going to spend 24 hours a day posting on the intetnet about you on 50 different JKB threads for months"

Thatll tell them.

You are such a sad little man . You bring nothing to any debate or topic . I actually pity you a little :( 

Borders Jambo

I had some neanderthals behind me all game.

I’m no prude but they kept using the **** word every sentence and largely at Hearts players. 
There were kids all around us.

One of them had clearly lost the use of his limbs as well as any mental faculties as kept hitting me on the head.

They also took great exception when I asked if they should be in the other end.

I am aware yesterday was poor and am as disappointed as everyone but I do wonder why some of these people bother.

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Quite like these post Hampden threads , it is like a petty version of Crimewatch 

Its blooming outstanding to be fair 👌🤣

1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Its blooming outstanding to be fair 👌🤣

Like the local papers crime section :lol: 

Wee Mikey
2 hours ago, moshy said:

If the bloke had shouted that Cantwell was a lesbian it wouldn't even have been mentioned on here.

Unlikely, to be fair. In his own head, the, ahem, 'erudite' fella behind us thought he'd nailed it when he bellowed, "Cantwell, ya narcissistic shirt lifting pansy!"

Gundermann
13 minutes ago, Borders Jambo said:

I had some neanderthals behind me all game.

I’m no prude but they kept using the **** word every sentence and largely at Hearts players. 
There were kids all around us.

One of them had clearly lost the use of his limbs as well as any mental faculties as kept hitting me on the head.

They also took great exception when I asked if they should be in the other end.

I am aware yesterday was poor and am as disappointed as everyone but I do wonder why some of these people bother.

These games bring out the dregs in our support, sadly. Usually bitter auld jakes who can't understand why most of don't join in their 80s songbook.

Wasn't that long ago 20,000 Hearts fans were chanting a homophobic song at Hampden, telling the Hibs supporters that they were all gay. How quickly times change.