Decision making (merged)

Absolute Scenes

vegas-voss
9 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Devlin and Beni did not play well. 

Beni dilly dallies too much for me allows players time to press on him and aye more often than not he wriggles out of it but by that time there are no options for him.

Again today how many times did he turn back when no need and then someone was on him.

Edited by vegas-voss

Ministryofdad

Typical hearts at Hampden. Bottle merchants 

Toxteth O'Grady
2 hours ago, AuldReekiee said:

The decision from the management to sit off them and absolutely shite it was the biggest error. 

That sums it up - a day to forget.

redjambo
4 hours ago, Homme said:

Forrest doesn't make decisions. Ever. He gets the ball and runs with the head down until he inevitably is tackled or his complete lack of quality ruins a chance. 

Never seen a grown adult play so much like an under 8 player.

:D Yup.

5jambo1
2 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

That sums it up - a day to forget.

I think we were caught in between, we half pressed them which was the problem. Forrest Grant, Shankland and Vargas, the majority of the time, pressed their back 4. The problem was our defence were still too deep and not high enough up the park, so there was too much time and space for their three in the middle against devlin and beni. Maybe too scared of their pace in behind us? 

we were not pressing as a full team. We need to find a way of playing against them. I think three in the middle of the park is a must