Decision making (merged)

Absolute Scenes

Absolute Scenes

Fecking terrible from first whistle. Vargas, Forrest, Shankland hold your heads in shame. Simple passes, simple attacking decisions looking 

Like cavemen discovering their cocks for the first time. Defending has been absolutely hoaching. For how bad this rangers team is this season we’ve absolutely shat it every single time we’ve played, shamed by teams like Ross Fecking County etc

summer window get some intelligence signed because this bunch of imbeciles don’t have a double figure IQ between them all. Huge disappointment 

Yep. Shankland gets a by to some extent because he’s supposed to be the focal point. But those two useless ***** next to him. Just ****ing retire. 

If carlsberg did rivals...

Rangers were the last team I wanted in the draw, as we always seem to stand off and admire them however piss poor they've been in the run up to the game. Still we've got games to lose in Europe to look forward to, it'll make nice a change!

Don't think you can blame Shankland. One of our better players on the day. Head and shoulders above the rest. No quality around him.

AuldReekiee

The decision from the management to sit off them and absolutely shite it was the biggest error. 

7 minutes ago, OTT said:

Yep. Shankland gets a by to some extent because he’s supposed to be the focal point. But those two useless ***** next to him. Just ****ing retire. 

They ain’t good enough the 2 no chance 

Buster HMFC
6 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Fecking terrible from first whistle. Vargas, Forrest, Shankland hold your heads in shame. Simple passes, simple attacking decisions looking 

Like cavemen discovering their cocks for the first time. Defending has been absolutely hoaching. For how bad this rangers team is this season we’ve absolutely shat it every single time we’ve played, shamed by teams like Ross Fecking County etc

summer window get some intelligence signed because this bunch of imbeciles don’t have a double figure IQ between them all. Huge disappointment 

You can pick any 11 to start you want but if they shite it its irrelevant. Half of our squad are losers. Said it last season and I'll say it again 

Der Kaiser

I back every player in maroon. Every game.

But Vargas decision making really cost us 3 very good opportunities today. 

Rowles bottled a challenge for their 1st.

Oda creates great space but then puts his shot straight at Butland.

This lying down shite every Celtic fan throws at us is ****ing tiresome but these moments don't help us argue our case.

vegas-voss

Quite frankly abysmal all over the park especially in the forward areas

maroonedinbriz

The hurt is that they didn't even have to be good. They turned up played mediocre. We just played shite.

ShedBoy
3 minutes ago, AuldReekiee said:

The decision from the management to sit off them and absolutely shite it was the biggest error. 

Yep lundstram cantwell and diamonde absolutely strolled it in there due to the midfield set up. SN gets a lot of plaudits for his in game management but he did nothing, absolutely nothing to quell it. 

Forrest needs to go. A real issue in this team. He gets himself into good positions and never releases the pass. 

I admire his work rate but the sad truth is when you get to cup semis/finals against the OF, running about a lot isn’t cutting it, sorry.

vegas-voss

Hah just posted the exact same thread.So I will say the same here quite frankly abysmal all over the park especially in the forward areas.

chrystaf
Just now, AuldReekiee said:

Yes, no intensity, belief, usual horror first 20 minutes.  Gave them the freedom of the park, embarrassing second goal.

And the most annoying thing is any team worth its salt would have beaten them.

We played as eleven individuals rather that as a team.  And players who we have relied on all season were just rank rotten today.

Is it psychological?

WE could have taken a leaf out of Aberdeen's book but we blew it. Unacceptable.

Lord Montpelier

You wouldn't expect some of the decision making mistakes today from half decent 10 year olds.

Forrest doesn't make decisions. Ever. He gets the ball and runs with the head down until he inevitably is tackled or his complete lack of quality ruins a chance. 

Never seen a grown adult play so much like an under 8 player.

chrystaf
1 minute ago, liam11 said:

Forrest needs to go. A real issue in this team. He gets himself into good positions and never releases the pass. 

I admire his work rate but the sad truth is when you get to cup semis/finals against the OF, running about a lot isn’t cutting it, sorry.

And Vargas wasn't any better today,, rubbish crossing.

Lovecraft
3 minutes ago, liam11 said:

Forrest never lifts his ****ing head.

Dia Liom

We made the wrong decision time and again in crucial moments. It's easy to attack players, look for scapegoats, at times like this. The squad is a few quality players short of competing for trophies.

Lovecraft
2 minutes ago, Homme said:

Forrest doesn't make decisions. Ever. He gets the ball and runs with the head down until he inevitably is tackled or his complete lack of quality ruins a chance. 

Just posted the same.

He always does this.  Too busy looking at his feet.

Harry Potter
19 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

so many bad ones today, lost count of the bad decisions.  beyond me .

chrystaf
15 minutes ago, cjay99 said:

Don't think you can blame Shankland. One of our better players on the day. Head and shoulders above the rest. No quality around him.

Agree.  I think today will have made up his mind and he'll be away.

Absolute Scenes
18 minutes ago, cjay99 said:

Oh I can absolutely blame him. I’ll be very surprised if rangers take him because he is the slowest striker in the league, and looked it today. Zero pace and half the time today he held the ball up and played the wrong pass, or took too long. 

chrystaf
3 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

We made the wrong decision time and again in crucial moments. It's easy to attack players, look for scapegoats, at times like this. The squad is a few quality players short of competing for trophies.

But there was absolutely no excuse for that display where our "better" players all played as if they were blind.

Hearts1975
18 minutes ago, cjay99 said:

Bang on. Today wasn't shankland's fault. We are far far too reliant on him to bail us out, time and time again, and it showed today. 

James1874f
9 minutes ago, maroonedinbriz said:

The hurt is that they didn't even have to be good. They turned up played mediocre. We just played shite.

Yep. Totally agree

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Decision making (merged)
Gordons left glove

Forest has had a ****ing factory reset. Got out the habit of keeping his head down, contributed well but now back to same old.

johnking123

We know how to play celtic.  Not a clue about rangers . They're a bit more fiscal and we seem to be retarded in the middle of the park.

pettigrewsstylist

Thank **** the Aberdeen i watched yesterday aint playing the Sevco we saw today, in the final.

Says it all.

vegas-voss
8 minutes ago, AuldReekiee said:

This needs to change next season play 3 in the middle and compete for **** sake.

hmfcbilly

Soft as shite. Both goals we couldve cleared the ball up the park, but we make half arsed, feeble attempts to tackle. Result being, our player ends up on their arse, whilst watching the opposition waltz through. We made cantwell and lundstrom look like Zidane and Baggio today. Big reality check for us today. We thought we were big (and good enough) to play our own game and control rangers. We'll we weren't and seriously lacked intensity too. They were there for the taking if we'd put them under pressure 

beerbandit
2 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

This needs to change next season play 3 in the middle and compete for **** sake.

We played 3 in the middle today.

NaturalOrder74

Despite Dundee and Ross county showing if you get forward they bottle it and the forwards: didn’t turn up small period in second half had the run of play and they let us down 

Australis

Vargas, Forrest and Grant were awful.

Plus the start we all knew was coming.

vegas-voss
9 minutes ago, beerbandit said:

We played 3 in the middle today.

Not really we played two holding and Grant behind the forwards.They were miles apart from each other.

ford donald
36 minutes ago, chrystaf said:

First opportunity,he goes,can't blame him.

vegas-voss

Forward play feck me Vargas 😞

Right from the off though wtf was Kingsley doing at Rangers first goal complete brain-dead moment that leads to the rest.

Debut 4

It’s simple for me.  Many of our players don’t have the appetite for teams that play more intense against us.  

We have to get to half time intact so we get a baw kicking and get a response. 

Even in some games this season against lesser sides we’ve came back to beat, we showed the same traits.  

Debut 4
Just now, vegas-voss said:

Forward play feck me Vargas 😞

Right from the off though wtf was Kingsley doing at Rangers first goal complete brain-dead moment that leads to the rest.

He should be roasted for that. An experienced player basically crapping it in the moment when he could’ve controlled and passed. 

1 hour ago, Homme said:

Yep. More brains on a butchers apron. 

If he didn't have a work ethic, he'd be an amatuer. 

Every game against them their midfield over power us.  Need a bit of steel. Dev and Beni played well but I thought Cantwell controlled the centre of the

park. He stood out for them.

hearts00
1 hour ago, AuldReekiee said:

But we didnt sit off them. We were in no man’s land. Neither pressed properly nor sat and protected the back 4. It was just not right. I have no idea what the plan was. 

And yet the game was still there for us because Rangers are dire but the absolutely shocking decision making and quality in the final third was embarrassing. 

hearts00
2 minutes ago, RENE said:

Every game against them their midfield over power us.  Need a bit of steel. Dev and Beni played well but I thought Cantwell controlled the centre of the

park. He stood out for them.

Devlin and Beni did not play well. 

hmfc1440
1 hour ago, AuldReekiee said:

Always going to happen. The club viewpoint needs to massively change on this fixture. Utterly Disgraceful attitude that very much plays into a deep inferiority complex stance. Rangers are no big thing, no big deal & yet......... you'd bet your bottom dollar they'd want to draw us every time. No belief in themselves (entire club) to win at the deep end of the season.

Followed the game on here today, it sounds like again our game intelligence and game management let us down.

When we get better players that should improve, usual suspects again appeared to not be good enough on the day when things matter, Grant, Forrest and Rowles amongst them, am i right?

Thanks to those who posted keeping us up to date.

colinzeal

Vargas doesn’t have a football brain, I’m in the minority, but still not convinced by him. 

jock _turd
1 hour ago, chrystaf said:

He will only be away if some team wants to come in for him... none have to date that is how highly he is rated by big teams!

jock _turd
4 minutes ago, colinzeal said:

Vargas doesn’t have a football brain, I’m in the minority, but still not convinced by him. 

I am with you bud. Don't like to single out players but for a player that has been signed for a five year term I am wondering why!