Refs for the semis.

belly

JamboAl
2 hours ago, belly said:

In the interests of neutrality and integrity the SFA have awarded us a ref whose brother played for Rangers.:facepalm:

martoon
3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

In the interests of neutrality and integrity the SFA have awarded us a ref whose brother played for Rangers.:facepalm:

His brother, Brian, also played two league games for Hibs, apparently.

I had to look it up on Wikipedia as I've never heard of him.

vegas-voss

They are all ****ing shite suppose we just have to be thankful it wasn't Beaton.

Bull's-eye

Own end, own dressing room, own referee.

Just have to beat slightly more that normal.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Not a traditionalist then :lol:

jamboozy
1 hour ago, Bull's-eye said:

Scottish football, bent?  Nah,🤨😏

Doesn't matter which ref we get, there will be whingers. Who would you like to be the ref?

Deevers
3 hours ago, bigdav said:

Collum on var so that might help us.

I wouldn’t bet on that. 

ToadKiller Dog
3 hours ago, bigdav said:

Collum on var so that might help us.

Mclean won't over rule Gollum if he calls him to the screen, so that's something I guess .

Fxxx the SPFL

We’ll get feck all from Gollum he’ll be making sure that he’s not seen to be giving us any decisions unless a stonewaller

been here before
2 minutes ago, H2 said:

Doesn't matter which ref we get, there will be whingers. Who would you like to be the ref?

Ken.

Especially because they all hate Hearts and are all part of a great big mahooooosive anti Hearts agenda/conspiracy being perpetrated against Hearts by the SFA and The SPFL to keep us down etc...

colinmaroon

McLean is an officious wee brat who loves to get it up the big boys.  Obviously, not so much his paymasters OldFirmCheaters Ltd., otherwise known as the SFA.

I wonder at what point someone from the club is going to ask the question about the lack of East Coast Officials? 

Not looking for any special favours, just an even playing field. 

What minute is "Penalty Rangers" going to rear its head? 

Just another example of the refs making it up as they go along because they don't have the balls to give decisions against the OF. 

Never a free kick, both players go up to win the ball. Doesn't get given anywhere else on the park, and certainly wouldn't have been given at the other end of the pitch with the roles reversed. 

If we're cheated today, I want to see a strong response - joint statement even, from Hearts/Aberdeen. 

We have a situation where the only refs we're getting in Glasgow are weegies. Its unfair, and clearly they're not impartial. 

No Idle Talk
1 hour ago, OTT said:

Just another example of the refs making it up as they go along because they don't have the balls to give decisions against the OF. 

Never a free kick, both players go up to win the ball. Doesn't get given anywhere else on the park, and certainly wouldn't have been given at the other end of the pitch with the roles reversed. 

If we're cheated today, I want to see a strong response - joint statement even, from Hearts/Aberdeen. 

We have a situation where the only refs we're getting in Glasgow are weegies. Its unfair, and clearly they're not impartial. 

Unbelievable. 

Look at the reaction of Carter-Vickers, Joe Hart, and every other Celtic player in the area after the referee blows. Every one of them thinks that is a penalty for Aberdeen.

Sleepy head
6 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Unbelievable. 

Look at the reaction of Carter-Vickers, Joe Hart, and every other Celtic player in the area after the referee blows. Every one of them thinks that is a penalty for Aberdeen.

They're all like WTF! in the confusion.

21 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Unbelievable. 

And folk wonder why I'm always harping on about why we need referees from ACROSS Scotland, not just ****ing Weegiestan. 

Its an insult to supporters that this farce goes unchecked by the other 10 clubs. 

Of no doubt we will get ****ed today with some outragous refereeing and it will be our turn to bitch and moan about the standard of officiating, while the rest stay silent. 

Ann Budge needs to be in contact with Dave Cormack and the Gordon family about some sort of mutual voting block/ alliance of sorts to deal with this. Only having referees from the West coast is biased. It creates bias. A complete and utter farce. May as well just appoint youth coaches from Rangers/Celtic to take the game.. 

JimmyCant
1 hour ago, No Idle Talk said:

Unbelievable. 

Except, if you watch closely, the referee has blown for and signalled a foul. He’s never signalled a penalty. I don’t think it’s a penalty anyway.

Edited by JimmyCant

Glamorgan Jambo

A complete joke that so many of the referees are fans of Sevco. Not fair on anyone including the decent refs who are Sevco fans.

No Idle Talk

I thought the ref was ok today to be fair. The Rangers fans were booing him and giving him abuse so he must have been doing something right.

Deevers
1 minute ago, No Idle Talk said:

I thought the ref was ok today to be fair. The Rangers fans were booing him and giving him abuse so he must have been doing something right.

Thought he did just fine - though he had absolutely no contentious decisions to make. We shot ourselves in the foot today. A pity because The Rangers were there for the taking. The “gift” of the early goal ruined things.

Tommy Brown

He let us the hook.

Atkinson knocked it out at dugouts and went over.

Ballboy threw another ball to Dessers and he took a quick throw-in to Cantwell.

He gave a foul for a push that never happened. Think he took the safe option of a foul, so it happened so quickly.