Michael Stewart

Scott Leitch

Scott Leitch

Anyone catch his meltdown on Radio Scotland last night after the game. He wasn't amused by questions about how shit Hibs are 😂 

He's turned into a Hibs cheerleader. Absolute dick. 

jambogirlglasgow

That was an embarrassment. Like small children shouting over each other but he was the worst. He is such a knob. 

scottg71

Between Levein living rent free in his head and his political dream imploding, he’s ready to combust

Scott Monument

He is very opinionated which makes a change from some of the other yes people on the radio,I do agree he is maybe overdoing the hibs praise recently 

He's a wee Celtic and Vermin cheerleader these days. Colours nailed to the mast...a complete embarrassment of a man.

3 minutes ago, Homme said:

He's a wee Celtic and Vermin cheerleader these days. Colours nailed to the mast...a complete embarrassment of a man.

I think he sees them as aligning with his political views which is outdated and as  small minded as old firm mentality.

PS, anyone who continually says of instead of have, is welcome to Hibs or Celtic 

Edited by lou

indianajones

Has always and will always be a massive shite speaking cock arse. 

**** him.

joondalupjambo

His view was that Hibs had, over the past few weeks had shown in some areas of the team improvement but it was behind the scenes that all the problems are the problem.  Tom English agreed with him.  It was the host of the programme that was trying to wind him and he kind of lost the plot a bit. 

It was a curious interaction and I was not sure if he already confirmed what he thought earlier on either in yesterday's programme, or during a previous one and he was just hacked off that the host was trying to get him to say something that, he knew Stewart got from a private conversation with Hibs.  I thought the host was bad but Stewart could have been a bit more refrained.

1971fozzy

He’s dug himself into a hole and refuses to back down. The fact they ended up bottom 6 just puts his mind in turmoil and the likes of Tom English will be loving it

Chuck Berry
29 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

Anyone catch his meltdown on Radio Scotland last night after the game. He wasn't amused by questions about how shit Hibs are 😂 

He's turning into an absolute roaster. Used to like him, but he's gone all "shock jock"

upgotheheads

I quite like his attitude, and he certainly calls out the other Arse cheek  aficionados. Except for his saying of instead of have of course.

Edited by upgotheheads

AndrewB
13 minutes ago, lou said:

PS, anyone who continually says of instead of have, is welcome to Hibs or Celtic 

I’m on Team Lou.

Lone Striker

Remember when JJ came back for his 2nd spell ?  He was shocked to find all the players in the dressing room were quiet before the first match.    No banter or joking around.   He'd never seen that anywhere.   But they quickly sussed out the reason was down to the players  frustration  at  how our captain treated them verbally. 

He "played" for Man Utd, dontcha know.  Maybe he learned how to be arrogant smartarse c*ckwomble from Gary Neville ?

Bull's-eye

His pundit career is certainly much better than his Football one.

I suspect he is very pleased he gets his own thread on here every week as well.  Seems the type to get off on such things.

martoon

He should of learnt how to pronounce Dungeon-ited and not say one of their players got Dick in the mouth.

Ministryofdad

It's all fake to drum up talk about the program. 

Stewart plays the village idiot who lives getting wound up. 

Tom and Kenny are the insagators. 

Definitely all for show now it's live on the TV as well as raido 

Percival King

He did have a point about the Hibs board just repeating the same mistakes over and over again, how that needs to end and how Montgomery has only had one January transfer window. But equally, Kenny Miller and others had a point about how other Hibs managers have done better than Montgomery but been sacked. Probably some truth in both sides of the argument but Michael Stewart's reaction when Kenny McIntyre came back to him was over the top.

He's a bellend who is incapable of dealing with anyone holding a different opinion.

That Kenny McIntyre is another clown. That fake accent he cultivates periodically is excruciating. 

hearts00

I don’t dislike him as a pundit but he can be a real idiot at times, yesterday was one of those times. Needlessly aggressive. 

Hectormasson
58 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

Between Levein living rent free in his head and his political dream imploding, he’s ready to combust

with any fekkin luck🤞🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

Mikey1874

He's been fooled by Maolida, Marcondes and Moriah-Welsh being good at finding space to take a pass. 

But the failings of that Hibs team easily outweigh that. Not seeing out games, defensive weakness, goalkeeper errors before you get to failings of individual players which is all of them.

Disappointing a pundit can't see that.

"D'wanna let me talk" x30 each one more childish than the last. Prick's prick

thehibsareintheirbeds

Stewart's all over the place at times. Used to enjoy him calling out scottish football but seems obsessed with getting into petty arguments. Still no answer as to how monty has improved hibs, celebrating foley and his investment but then blaming those above the manager. Strange wee man

BelgeJambo

The only man on the planet that can see progress at Hibs and he didn’t like being told by all the other pundits for talking BS

Classic Vermin

Gorgi1874
1 hour ago, Scott Leitch said:

Be careful what you say under the new hate speech law, Ginger tossers aren't covered by it so you should be ok. That might change though 

This is My Story Podcast

Riddle me this. 

Why are Hibs always discussed in the conversation for 3rd and the top 6? Genuinely. No bitter jambo bias. 

Since 2000, Hibs have finished 3rd, 3 times. 

Since 2000, Hibs have finished in the top 6, 11 times. 

Since 2000, Hibs have been relegated once and spent 3 seasons in the championship. 

Motherwell and Killie have finished 3rd more and in the top 6 more. I’d be willing to bet Dundee United may even have a better record than Hibs. Yet season after season they are barely tipped or fancied for 3rd. Yet season after season we hear about how Hibs will be up there. Hibs average league position in the top flight, since 2000 is 7th. 

When does them finishing exactly where they are meant to finish just become their place in the Scottish game? You could argue last seasons 5th was a season to celebrate. The last time they finished 3rd, we weren’t in the league. And when we returned to the league, we were so far in front of them that they sacked their manager by November. 

Mikey Stewart, Si Ferry and the rest of the Scottish media darlings that fawn over Hibs. What do they see and how do they justify it in their stance? What’s it based on? 

Everyone and their dug could see that they fell into the Cathro/Levein trap in January of bringing in a load of loans. It papered over the cracks in their eyes and fed into this myth that things were and are going to get better. None of their loan players bar one look anything other than mediocre. Their manager has been out his depth since they appointed him but their fans love him, for delivering 9 wins all season 🙈🙃

They are a right laugh. 

jambali

Thought the interviewers were band out of order.

(Doesn't change Mikey being a prat!!

kingantti1874
23 hours ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

Riddle me this. 

Why are Hibs always discussed in the conversation for 3rd and the top 6? Genuinely. No bitter jambo bias. 

Since 2000, Hibs have been relegated once and spent 3 seasons in the championship. 

Motherwell and Killie have finished 3rd more and in the top 6 more. I’d be willing to bet Dundee United may even have a better record than Hibs. Yet season after season they are barely tipped or fancied for 3rd. Yet season after season we hear about how Hibs will be up there. Hibs average league position in the top flight, since 2000 is 7th. 

When does them finishing exactly where they are meant to finish just become their place in the Scottish game? You could argue last seasons 5th was a season to celebrate. The last time they finished 3rd, we weren’t in the league. And when we returned to the league, we were so far in front of them that they sacked their manager by November. 

Mikey Stewart, Si Ferry and the rest of the Scottish media darlings that fawn over Hibs. What do they see and how do they justify it in their stance? What’s it based on? 

Everyone and their dug could see that they fell into the Cathro/Levein trap in January of bringing in a load of loans. It papered over the cracks in their eyes and fed into this myth that things were and are going to get better. None of their loan players bar one look anything other than mediocre. Their manager has been out his depth since they appointed him but their fans love him, for delivering 9 wins all season 🙈🙃

They are a right laugh. 

great post, I was just pondering that question as to why are they so upset. 

hibs should not expect top6. They have little to no pedigree for it 

michael_bolton

Stewart should have taken a deep breath and walked away, but his overall point was sound.

McIntyre exists to try and stir up argument and controversy. Stewart called him out for it in this interaction.

Stewart wasn't doing any cheerleading for Hibs, and he repeatedly told McIntyre he wasn't some huge Montgomery fan, despite McIntyre trying to paint him as one. He just made the point that he doesn't think Hibs should keep changing coaches, as they have other things to address.

Pretty reasonable.

Kenny McIntyre is a dreadful host and has ruined that show.

Australis

Can't stand his voice.

Mates an SNP activist and says Stewart wants to be an SNP MSP or MP.

But is not interested in doing the canvassing, leafleting, door knocking bit.

Just wants a top job and money for doing SFA.

Edited by Australis

Scott Leitch
1 hour ago, michael_bolton said:

Stewart should have taken a deep breath and walked away, but his overall point was sound.

McIntyre exists to try and stir up argument and controversy. Stewart called him out for it in this interaction.

Stewart wasn't doing any cheerleading for Hibs, and he repeatedly told McIntyre he wasn't some huge Montgomery fan, despite McIntyre trying to paint him as one. He just made the point that he doesn't think Hibs should keep changing coaches, as they have other things to address.

Pretty reasonable.

****ing right he's a cheerleader for them. 

He couldn't even answer the question he was asked. He was being asked, what have you seen to suggest Montgomery is the right man for the job. Started prattling on. Let me Peak, let me speak. 

Cock. 

Howdy Doody Jambo
18 minutes ago, Australis said:

Can't stand his voice.

SNPee is a good choice for him in politics full of verbal diarrhoea imagine MS turning up at your door 😂 vote for us aye right 

Tom English wipes the floor with him every week on sportsound and Richard Gordon must be pishing himself 

Edited by Howdy Doody Jambo

Agree that he was being set up, he is correct in regard that Hibs had shown some improvement recently, they went from Horse shite to dug shite.

michael_bolton
15 hours ago, Scott Leitch said:

****ing right he's a cheerleader for them. 

He couldn't even answer the question he was asked. He was being asked, what have you seen to suggest Montgomery is the right man for the job. Started prattling on. Let me Peak, let me speak. 

Cock. 

I think you've just shown that you didn't listen to what was actually said. Stewart explained what he meant and why he objected to the question being framed the way it was.

This is what McIntyre does.

Edited by michael_bolton

gregzy2k7
On 14/04/2024 at 20:51, Scott Leitch said:

He's a strange dude,

Likes to argue just for arguments sake, would argue with a pacifist imo.

He has said on air before that his family are all hearts fans, you wouldn't think it with how far up hibs arse he is?

On 14/04/2024 at 13:28, This is My Story Podcast said:

Riddle me this. 

They are a right laugh. 

This sums it up nicely 

Jim Panzee
57 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Sutton wannabe ie a gobsh*** t***

pretty much my view too.

Shame that reasoned debate is increasingly becoming a thing of that past.

Hyperbole and faux pointless arguments seem to be what media outlets think audiences want - or perhaps it is what audiences want. that 'interaction' at the weekend was like a verbal form of the cess pit that is twatter. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Mister T said:

Sutton wannabe ie a gobsh*** t***

I think the main difference is, apart from nit saying could of, is Sutton has a sense of humour.

Stewart is just a stereotypical, angry, ginger.

Ricardo Quaresma
19 hours ago, michael_bolton said:

Pretty reasonable.

You're very correct if what you're implying is that MS lacks maturity; he absolutely does

He has no idea what he's doing wrong and needs perspective

He certainly needs to be cooler and more aware, get perspective and learn to deal with situations he finds himself in

A bit of humour would help

Deevers

I’m seriously beginning to wonder if he actually has some sort of medical personality disorder. The complete inability to debate anything properly and take on board someone else’s view on things seems to point to that. There now seems to be a huge degree of seeking to be controversial at every turn, and that allied to some of the other presenters on the programme actively seeking to wind him up inevitably leads to a meltdown.  

Jim_Duncan
11 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I’m seriously beginning to wonder if he actually has some sort of medical personality disorder. The complete inability to debate anything properly and take on board someone else’s view on things seems to point to that. There now seems to be a huge degree of seeking to be controversial at every turn, and that allied to some of the other presenters on the programme actively seeking to wind him up inevitably leads to a meltdown.  

It's how they made us at Craigmount :smug:

Scott Leitch
2 hours ago, michael_bolton said:

I think you've just shown that you didn't listen to what was actually said. Stewart explained what he meant and why he objected to the question being framed the way it was.

This is what McIntyre does.

I did listen and he didn't answer. He's a welt. Hibs loving cock. 

19 hours ago, Australis said:

Can't stand his voice.

Another Nat who just so happens to have made all his money outside of Scotland. 

Imagine the tantrums he could throw in Holyrood if he's so easily triggered by a couple of cockwombles on Sportsound :laugh:

Ex member of the SaS

Used to like him and his comments but he went too far there. He was right though and others have since come out and said the same things. Instead of explaining what he meant he took the comments as a personal insult. Hibs did look better for a couple of games after the loans came in but quickly fell apart as usual. they have concentrated on attack leaving themselves open at the back, they have in fact scored more goals than us but let in loads more than they scored.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Michael has been having somewhat of a meltdown the past month, but appears to be the subject of bullying by Kenny McIntyre. If its not being stage managed, Stewart has a legitimate complaint as McIntrye seems to be circling on him begging others to join in.

Bad form all round.