• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• pettigrewsstylist

• redjambo

• Bazzas right boot

A huge disappointment. There wasn’t a big difference in the overall performances of the teams but up front we were woeful. 

Gundermann
Just now, colinmaroon said:

Summary:  First half, 10 men, Grant awol.

Forrest again,  great run but persists in shooting from the byline with Shsnks waiting on the cutback. Umpteenth time he's done that.

Second half, plenty of position, couldn't shoot fish in a barrel.

This.

See also Vargas and Mackay.

And, when did we last threaten to score from a corner?

chrystaf
Just now, Gundermann said:

Never mind Lundstram, it's like our entire midfield and defence were told to keep at least 3 metres away from Cuntwell.

We stayed 3 metres away for all their players,  Gave them the freedom the park and wide open spaces to play in.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Gundermann said:

This.

Er, today, when Shankland headed into the side netting.

Of course, that is assuming the near post sclaff to Rowles that came back to McKay from the corner was intentional...

Bazzas right boot
Just now, boag1874 said:

Aye it wasn't a shitebag performance at all. It hurts because they were way below their usual par and we didn't take advantage but it wasn't down to being gutless, just really poor decision making.

We need better midfielders, Cantwell was a big difference today, drives forward and picks passes.

We had a few good positions and let down by the quality. 

18 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Kingsley and Kent the only ones that get pass marks for me.

Rowles an utter pussy for the first goal and  Vargas who was appalling today fighting it out for culprit of the match 

Kingsleys clearance at their first goal was awful and set the tone for the rest of the match, I think we should expect more from a player of his experience.

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

This.

We should just tap ball out of play from corners when chasing game and get men back behind ball in position.

Just a loss of crucial time really.

Lovecraft
4 minutes ago, chrystaf said:

Interesting theory.  And if you saw our pathetic attempts to avoid their second goal, it deserves consideration.

They looked terrified to tackle in the box.

It's poor for the game because we need to treat games against the OF differently.

Seaside Dave

If we showed as much fight on the pitch as the amount of fights in the stands between our own we'd be outstanding fs. 

Absolute weltheads 

Captain Sausage

Just not a good enough side. And not enough game changers to make the small moments count. 

Still, that’s us effectively guaranteed group stages next season so I guess it’s a successful season all things considered. 

Two semi finals, two meek defeats to Rangers. A decent enough Euro run. And a very comfortable third place. 

Cranston

Its the hope that kills you. Rangers were there for the taking today, after their very below par run of recent form. Vargas for me was the worst I've ever seen. A complete joker, and Naismith well, even Mike Stewart on the radio called out what was needed. Pathetic really.

3 minutes ago, gavvy said:

Kingsleys clearance at their first goal was awful and set the tone for the rest of the match, I think we should expect more from a player of his experience.

Devlin and Rowles compounded the original mistake ,I thought Kingsley had a good game after that .

tiger Rudi
12 minutes ago, tightrope said:

Too many not good enough, everything comes from our mistakes. 

That's basically it. We can stand here and talk all day long, but if we want to get nearer them, we simply have to improve in important areas of the pitch. Midfield and wide areas we just couldn't influence play. All the more galling having witnessed Dundee and Ross County being able to trouble them in those specific areas. 

We've signed Dhanda................

McGowan, Cameron and Armstrong would improve us no end! Those players just seem to have the right mentality and ability to have a go, whoever they are playing! 

RedStarRiot

Dominated the ball but couldn’t do anything in the final third. Sloppy goals to give away. Rangers were there for the taking and we’ve choked. 

boag1874
Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

We need better midfielders, Cantwell was a big difference today, drives forward and picks passes.

We had a few good positions and let down by the quality. 

Hof was a huge miss. They battled well and got the ball back in good areas but aye we didn't find the killer pass at all today, even some easy forward passes went tits up. Really frustrating.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, RedStarRiot said:

Rangers were there for the taking and we’ve choked. 

I really felt around the 60 minute that this was the case , but then we collapsed 

Buster HMFC
13 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

After a terrible first 5-10 minutes I thought we played well.

Dominated lots of the ball and had  good opportunities, poor decision making and final balls cost us.

Vargas is raw and it shows when he starts , better as a impact sub imo. 

Beni was good and Devlin grew into the game.

Never a shite bag performance, really don't know what people watch at times. 

Team gave their all and came up a bit short, we go again.

The 1st 5 10 minutes is when we could've set our stall out and probably won the game. We chose not to. Bizarre we didn't go for it mate

Jam-Tart
18 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Sorry I was one that told supporters that we could do it today.

And I've largely been positive,but that was nowhere near good enough,in terms of organization,Rangers cut through our press not by being great,but because it was so disjointed.

That's unacceptable.

There was a press?

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, Jam-Tart said:

There was a press?

Yeah but nowhere near good enough.

Greedy Jambo

I'm fuming, not gonna lie. 

We didn't lay a glove on them, and how Devlin stayed on for so long is beyond me. 

No leaders on the park, no midfield. I feel sorry for the folk that actually bought tickets for that shit show. 

chrystaf
16 minutes ago, gavvy said:

WE should have expected more from everyone.

Jam-Tart

Surprised that Cochrane wasn't selected to play, easy to say now, but definitely missed for his work rate alone. Only thinking back to his performance v Livingston and goals (all three) coming from the left hand flank. Some may not agree, but Naismith's tinkering week to week on team selection must be on a par with Neilson 🤷‍♂️ all be it with a touch more ('luck') good fortune. 

Edited by Jam-Tart

Life Aquatic

Screenshot_20240421_174132_Wikipedia.thumb.jpg.8651064feccc97845e1e82cc803ebe90.jpg

Find it interesting that the refs brother played for Rangers... Sure there's no bias there though. 

One five

On the bus home and piiiiiiiiiiised off …… the reason is not because we got beat it’s they we did , they are a s###e rangers team and we never laid a glove on them , our captain was awful !.

tightrope
5 minutes ago, Life Aquatic said:

Screenshot_20240421_174132_Wikipedia.thumb.jpg.8651064feccc97845e1e82cc803ebe90.jpg

Find it interesting that the refs brother played for Rangers... Sure there's no bias there though. 

In all fairness, ref was OK.

8 minutes ago, tightrope said:

In all fairness, ref was OK.

I thought so. Our performance wasn't however. 

SMJ_1874

Charlatans every  one of them. Forrest, Grant. Beni and Rowles were absolutely honking. Our subs were no better.  MacKay is not a big game player and what a let down. Wouldn’t miss any of them if they left 

1 hour ago, Badonde said:

Which three 

I'd start with Vargas, Grant and Rowles but that would be being kind to the substitutes.

gordon simpson
54 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

bottom six trolls oot in force already 

this 

Stewie Griffin

Bunch of 💩 bags everyone of them, they didn’t deserve the backing they got from the fans. They should be handing this weeks wage over to charity 

buzzbomb1958
1 hour ago, ramrod said:

Rowles is a prime example,  an absolute pussy for their first goal , he was massive favourite against Tavenier but shit it. The difference between a winner and a loser  

WTF has Tavernier won , not a lot really

Edited by buzzbomb1958

1 hour ago, gavvy said:

This is true. It was extremely poor from Kingsley.

GBJambo
21 minutes ago, Life Aquatic said:

Tagawa's just not doing it. Looks clueless. 

He al least makes the runs.  Our hopeless midfield are not capable of finding him 

Worst thing about today is that Rangers are crap and were there for the taking.

Mad how we miss Calem Nieuwenhof so much. A guy who looked destined for the scrap heap after his first few games, but now our midfield are hopeless without him.

Go for it 1308
1 hour ago, IMac said:

Zero luck today

Zero luck???? We absolutely bottled it to a man. Are you having a ****ing laugh because I'm not in the mood ffs...Zero luck????

Mystic_facepalm.png

Buster HMFC
1 hour ago, boag1874 said:

Aye it wasn't a shitebag performance at all. It hurts because they were way below their usual par and we didn't take advantage but it wasn't down to being gutless, just really poor decision making.

Yes it was. These players have proved over the last 2 seasons they are cowards 

53 minutes ago, Life Aquatic said:

Hearts were shite.Sadly the huns need no help from the officials when playing us.

Kennyfragg13

I think personally that the size off the pitch that kills us every time ,when your playing at tynecastle every week

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Buster HMFC said:

Yes it was. These players have proved over the last 2 seasons they are cowards 

Settle down.

Why not pop in to the poty event and call them cowards to their face.

We got beat in a sf of Rangers,  calm yerself down to a panic.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Kennyfragg13 said:

I think personally that the size off the pitch that kills us every time ,when your playing at tynecastle every week

Nah,  no problems when it's the likes of hibs we are playing. 

Rangers are definitely the issue, at Tynecastle as well, not just Hampden.

Buster HMFC
2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Settle down.

Why not pop in to the poty event and call them cowards to their face.

We got beat in a sf of Rangers,  calm yerself down to a panic.

They shat it. If you're proud of that performance then jog on. Players shat it again 

colinmaroon
42 minutes ago, Life Aquatic said:

Tagawa's just not doing it. Looks clueless. 

How many passes did he receive?

Buster HMFC
Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

Nah,  no problems when it's the likes of hibs we are playing. 

Rangers are definitely the issue, at Tynecastle as well, not just Hampden.

Shit attitude from a Hearts fan

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Buster HMFC said:

They shat it. If you're proud of that performance then jog on. Players shat it again 

" jog on"

:rofl:

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Buster HMFC said:

Shit attitude from a Hearts fan

Hampden pitch size is definitely not the issue, if it was then we would have problems v every team- and we don't 

Try and read things first before releasing your slaver carpet bombing.

Maybe see you next week at the poty event as you charge about calling all the players cowards.

Buster HMFC
1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

" jog on"

:rofl:

?? Explain