Keith Jackson

buzzbomb1958

buzzbomb1958

I am absolutely gobsmacked , I have just read on the Daily Record Website that Rangers have just regained top spot in the league by beating Dundee last night.  
          I had to do a double take is this what the journos do now just presume the result of a game before sending it to be included on the website and does no one check their work before posting it , 

GOBSMACKED!

buzzbomb1958
2 minutes ago, Daveandal said:

If that's true its hilarious 

Its true what a cretin I’m not techi so I don’t know how to get it on here

buzzbomb1958
2 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Did Rangers get a penalty? :kirk:

You will have to ask Jackson seems he’s a clairvoyant 

the posh bit
2 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Did Rangers get a penalty? :kirk:

97th minute. VAR check. Yellow card for the dive rescinded. 

Can only see headlines about hibs greeting about "sporting integrity'

That and the rangers penalty has went to a rollover week for first time ever.

Bull's-eye

Not sure what the story is here.

Rangers will beat Dundee, the script was written ages ago.

As is the norm.

buzzbomb1958
16 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Not sure what the story is here.

Rangers will beat Dundee, the script was written ages ago.

As is the norm.

The story is how the fec a so called sports reporter can make a story up and post it as gospel, it goes to prove the point that journalism is no longer

If carlsberg did rivals...
23 minutes ago, Tott said:

Can only see headlines about hibs greeting about "sporting integrity'

That and the rangers penalty has went to a rollover week for first time ever.

What are Hibs moaning about sporting integrity for? If they better Dundee's result on Saturday, then Dundee would have to take something from Rangers to go back above them. Are they thinking the huns will throw away the chance of going top to deprive them of a top 6 finish? Deluded doesn't even come close.

Bull's-eye
7 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

The story is how the fec a so called sports reporter can make a story up and post it as gospel, it goes to prove the point that journalism is no longer

You dont get Scottish Football then auld chap.

buzzbomb1958
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:
35 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

20240410_214030.jpg

Jackson is the biggest joke in journalism 

Edited by buzzbomb1958

brunoatemyhamster
42 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

20240410_214030.jpg

This is how you do it?

Screenshots people! 

Never a link!

One person takes the bullet so we don't have to click the link and give the DR traffic. 

buzzbomb1958
3 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

This is how you do it?

Screenshots people! 

Never a link!

One person takes the bullet so we don't have to click the link and give the DR traffic. 

I miss my old telecom handset it was so easy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have to stick up for Jackson here.  He would have had nothing to do with the online paper.   Said idiot has used a piece that was pre-written and not checked it.

buzzbomb1958
6 minutes ago, RENE said:

Have to stick up for Jackson here.  He would have had nothing to do with the online paper.   Said idiot has used a piece that was pre-written and not checked it.

So Jackson will be able to sue the record for making an erse of him and bringing his honest journalism into disrepute 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

So Jackson will be able to sue the record for making an erse of him and bringing his honest journalism into disrepute 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now there's a thought 🙂

1 hour ago, RENE said:

Hiya Ewen

IMG_6652.jpeg

Ministryofdad

Oooft controversial. Hope the Dundee game on Wednesday doesn't go ahead either. 

Or it does and the pitch is in such a state that sevco mob gets injuries. 

Ricardo Quaresma
5 hours ago, Sooks said:

Hiya Ewen

IMG_6652.jpeg

Wow; is it true that if you think about someone a lot, maybe a bit envious of their success in the same field, then you start to look like them, like people say with dogs and their owners?

Spoiler

He must think about Piers Morgan a lot :rofl:

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

Hiya Ewen

IMG_6652.jpeg

How double dare you... apart from the fact he's a lot younger than me he's not as good looking 😀

Just now, RENE said:

How double dare you... apart from the fact he's a lot younger than me he's not as good looking 😀

:D 

2 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Wow; is it true that if you think about someone a lot, maybe a bit envious of their success in the same field, then you start to look like them, like people say with dogs and their owners?

Hide contents

He must think about Piers Morgan a lot :rofl:

Solid theory . If someone was able to sneak a photo of Keith Jacksons arse , I suspect it would look exactly like the above photo 

Deevers

Just the Record showing their true colours. Slaveish devotion to The Rangers and incompetent, inaccurate and utterly tripe journalism. 

Shooter McGavin

One of the laziest journalists in Scotland found out for being lazy,

Who'd have thunk?

Anyone mind those excruciating adverts for the Record where he and Jim Traynor sat opposite each other ( Alas Smith and Jones style ) and enthralled us all with their nasal weegie banter ? I am so glad I rarely see adverts nowadays 

JimmyCant

See if he assassinated our club like that, he’d never set foot inside Tynecastle again for me

BigAlim

I don’t read the DR but the last two or three articles from Jackson posted on here have been very poorly written 

JDK2020
13 hours ago, RENE said:

Obviously - but it's given buzzbum another opportunity to start a new post about The Rangers.

Jim_Duncan
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Anyone mind those excruciating adverts for the Record where he and Jim Traynor sat opposite each other ( Alas Smith and Jones style ) and enthralled us all with their nasal weegie banter ? I am so glad I rarely see adverts nowadays 

Haven't seen these ads, but even thinking about them makes me want to rip out my ears and eyes.

24 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Haven't seen these ads, but even thinking about them makes me want to rip out my ears and eyes.

Was a while ago , they were chronic . Two odious Huns who love themselves thinking anyone gives a **** about their shite patter 

buzzbomb1958
1 hour ago, JDK2020 said:

Obviously - but it's given buzzbum another opportunity to start a new post about The Rangers.

You sir are an idiot its a post about lazy journalism which is rife in this country just because your team is part of the story not my fault

JDK2020

You sir are an idiot its a post about lazy journalism which is rife in this country just because your team is part of the story not my fault

My team? lol

Somebody exposed your tim credentials over on the Celtic abuse thread and now everybody is a hun? 

2 hours ago, JDK2020 said:

:vrface:

buzzbomb1958
17 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

My team? lol

Somebody exposed your tim credentials over on the Celtic abuse thread and now everybody is a hun? 

You are an idiot been a jambo for 60 yrs been every where with them , youve been here minutes and are just making a pest of yourself , for your info I hate everything the two weegie teams stand for so do not associate my nom de plume with them go back to beatsden and moan about the game being called off , you could not be mire obvious if you tried 

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

I think it was Newman & Baddiel from "The Mary Whitehouse Experience" whose point was intelligent Oxford Dons can act just as stupid as anyone else. That fact - the joke's on the Oxford Dons themselves - was clearly over the heads of Fat Jim and "Tedermeatballs" Jackson and just shows how thick they actually are.

Jackson is a failed Rangers youth footballer given a job at "Rangers News" then recruited  by the "R*cord" to give Rangers slants on everything.

25 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

You are an idiot been a jambo for 60 yrs been every where with them , youve been here minutes and are just making a pest of yourself , for your info I hate everything the two weegie teams stand for so do not associate my nom de plume with them go back to beatsden and moan about the game being called off , you could not be mire obvious if you tried 

Well said, Buzz.  👍

Tommy Brown

Tenderhooks

Off the radar wealth

Rangers win postponed match

Please feel free to add more from Scotland's top sports journo (probably his words)

buzzbomb1958
36 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Well said, Buzz.  👍

Thanks it’s getting utterly dismal with the amount of interlopers on here , they try to mingle but their intelligence lets them down every time, I pity them

4 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Tenderhooks

Off the radar wealth

Rangers win postponed match

Please feel free to add more from Scotland's top sports journo (probably his words)

Can I add ‘tenterhooks’ Tommy?

:greggy:

The Real Maroonblood

Good post.

GinRummy
6 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

See if he assassinated our club like that, he’d never set foot inside Tynecastle again for me

‘Eggert Jonsson - one of the many faceless extras in Mad Vlad's cast of thousands.'

Not an assassination but silly nonetheless.

Independence

This thread just adds evidence as to why I detest both Glasgow OF clubs. The question is, ‘why have we allowed our game to get into such a state and allowed this corruption to progress’? 
Vlad, for all his wrong doing, wasn’t wrong with his feelings about the OF.

Keith  Jackson - what an *rs*. The laughing stock of Scottish media. I would not be best pleased if I was connected to Dundee! 

3 hours ago, JTJ said:

I think it was Newman & Baddiel from "The Mary Whitehouse Experience" whose point was intelligent Oxford Dons can act just as stupid as anyone else. That fact - the joke's on the Oxford Dons themselves - was clearly over the heads of Fat Jim and "Tedermeatballs" Jackson and just shows how thick they actually are.

Jackson is a failed Rangers youth footballer given a job at "Rangers News" then recruited  by the "R*cord" to give Rangers slants on everything.

Used to watch MWE . Was good as I recall