Finlay Bowden

John Findlay

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, John Findlay said:

What an utter tragedy.

Screenshot_20240327-221121.png

Awful story . Not doubt there will be “ lessons to be learned “ .The head of social work services in that area was arrogant to the extreme on this news tonight . Jail her and jail the others who made the decisions which led to this poor wee child’s death . The trouble is in todays culture no one wants to attach blame to these type of parents due to their “ addictions “ and other issues  so they are also classed as victims . No doubt the usual suspects on this will blame the Toaries , poverty and inequality for this . They are part of the problem . 

3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Awful story . Not doubt there will be “ lessons to be learned “ .The head of social work services in that area was arrogant to the extreme on this news tonight . Jail her and jail the others who made the decisions which led to this poor wee child’s death . The trouble is in todays culture no one wants to attach blame to these type of parents due to their “ addictions “ and other issues  so they are also classed as victims . No doubt the usual suspects on this will blame the Toaries , poverty and inequality for this . They are part of the problem . 

*Tories* 👍

But, your many points, James, are all good ones.  

John Findlay
27 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Was she the woman with the long black hair wearing the black dress/outfit?

If so, she should be sacked with no financial renumeration.

JudyJudyJudy
58 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Was she the woman with the long black hair wearing the black dress/outfit?

If so, she should be sacked with no financial renumeration.

Yes , heartless ****

trotter

I realize I'm going to contradict myself in one sentence, but whilst I don't condone vigilante justice, some people deserve a good stiff kicking. 

When these two 'creatures' find themselves in whatever tin pail they end up in, I suspect that they will very quickly find out what 'properly' dangerous and hardened criminals think about people that attack defenseless children. They will be walking about knowing they have a target on their back for the rest of their lives.