Feeling totally fecked

Marvin

For the past month I've felt completely run down. Shortness of breath and feeling tired all the time. My legs and feet ache and even walking is a struggle. My work has told me to finish early today. However the travel to and from work wipes me out which has impacted on my performance. I'm too tired to cook proper meals for myself which has affected my energy levels. I have docs on Monday so hopefully he will be able to give me a diagnosis. Even my JKB activity has been reduced (not necessarily a bad thing 😂) I just don't have the energy to do anything.  So see how Monday goes.

henrysmithsgloves

Take no chances with your health, hopefully all's well on Monday 👍🏻

5 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Take no chances with your health, hopefully all's well on Monday 👍🏻

Let's hope so 👍

Jim_Duncan
17 minutes ago, Marvin said:

For the past month I've felt completely run down. Shortness of breath and feeling tired all the time. My legs and feet ache and even walking is a struggle. My work has told me to finish early today. However the travel to and from work wipes me out which has impacted on my performance. I'm too tired to cook proper meals for myself which has affected my energy levels. I have docs on Monday so hopefully he will be able to give me a diagnosis. Even my JKB activity has been reduced (not necessarily a bad thing 😂) I just don't have the energy to do anything.  So see how Monday goes.

Didn't you have an operation recently?

highlandjambo3

Any heart/circulation issues?  Have you had a blood pressure test within the last 6-12 months.  I Don’t know how old you are or if you’re a bit overweight (as I am 😳), if the blood isn’t pumping round your body effectively this can make you feel quite tired very quickly.  The doc will spot this very quickly.

I take a tablet every day and have done since high blood pressure was diagnosed years ago.

John Findlay

Marvin, I hope the doc gets the right diagnosis, so you can get the right treatment, they will probably take bloods etc etc. Hope you are on the road to recovery soon. We need an away day in Preston again!

Cranston
1 hour ago, Marvin said:

I'd have travelled to the A and E. Even if you have to wait a few hours. They'd have carried out tests there and then. Feck waiting about on a GP. Sounds grim mate.

JudyJudyJudy
38 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Any heart/circulation issues?  Have you had a blood pressure test within the last 6-12 months.  I Don’t know how old you are or if you’re a bit overweight (as I am 😳), if the blood isn’t pumping round your body effectively this can make you feel quite tired very quickly.  The doc will spot this very quickly.

I take a tablet every day and have done since high blood pressure was diagnosed years ago.

Yep high blood pressure isn’t called “ the silent killer “ without a reason . You might  not know you have it till it’s too late . 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Have you lost weight ? The tiredness could be blood related ? Anemia etc . Your gp hopefully will take your BP to check your BP . Hope things turn out ok 

highlandjambo3
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yep high blood pressure isn’t called “ the silent killer “ without a reason . You might  not know you have it till it’s too late . 

I was diagnosed on my final army medical before being discharged……..1 tab per day and 1 aspirin because it’s supposed to help circulation.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I was diagnosed on my final army medical before being discharged……..1 tab per day and 1 aspirin because it’s supposed to help circulation.

Yes it’s fairly easily treated with pills and lifestyle changes !! Watch the sodium esp the hidden shit in variuys foods 

1874robbo
1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Sounds like an iron deficiency mate 

AlimOzturk

Mate had similar. Low testosterone was his issue. Wipes testosterone cream over his legs and bollocks area and he has been back to normal again. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

highlandjambo3
5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes it’s fairly easily treated with pills and lifestyle changes !! Watch the sodium esp the hidden shit in variuys foods 

Yup…..my wife is a bit of a food label ninja black belt 7 Dan …… I eat nothing without her first screening the contents…….except when she goes south to visit her sister for a week…….all that green stuff gets papped in the bin and, the deliveroo team get a workout 😁

Edited by highlandjambo3

1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Didn't you have an operation recently?

6 years ago, I had brain surgery and was under the knife for routine surgery a short while after. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Marvin, I hope the doc gets the right diagnosis, so you can get the right treatment, they will probably take bloods etc etc. Hope you are on the road to recovery soon. We need an away day in Preston again!

Aye, that was a good day out. Travel was a nightmare, when I got to Birmingham almost every train was cancelled 😩 took a further 3 trains to get there 😂

Edited by Marvin

32 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Can i be in the Will ?

Sorry,  the cat is getting everything.

Bull's-eye
2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Pfffffffft

Victorian
6 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Can I have the cat?

John Findlay
12 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Aye, that was a good day out. Travel was a nightmare, when I got to Birmingham almost every train was cancelled 😩 took a further 3 trains to get there 😂

👍

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

https://amzn.eu/d/dVGsfy6

Get a fingertip oximeter. They are cheap and will tell you how well your blood is saturating with oxygen. Low count can be a cause of fatigue.

I'm sure the doctor will take your bloods but it's often a while till you get all the results.

Hope all is well, but I wouldn't buy green bananas.....

:wink:

joondalupjambo
13 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Can I have the cat?

Too late I have Power of Attorney over the cat.

Victorian
Just now, joondalupjambo said:

Too late I have Power of Attorney over the cat.

We'll see who the cat runs to then.  

Dennis Reynolds
Just now, Victorian said:

Careful what you wish for......

81910279-0-image-a-16_1709284289287.jpg

6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

She'll probably be sleeping.  That's all she does is, eat and sleep 😂

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Mate had similar. Low testosterone was his issue. Wipes testosterone cream over his legs and bollocks area and he has been back to normal again. 

image-23-10-21-07-03-1.jpeg

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Yup…..my wife is a bit of a food label ninja black belt 7 Dan …… I eat nothing without her first screening the contents…….except when she goes south to visit her sister for a week…….all that green stuff gets papped in the bin and, the deliveroo team get a workout 😁

Oh me too, Check everything and the rule of thumb i have now is i only eat whatever i chose to put into dishes. Never buy any sauces stock cubes ( although bought low salt one but it  tasted shit) and watch the carbs count too and saturates and hardly have any sugar dishes.  Theres a really good app called " Yuka" where u scan the bar codes and it gives all those details. Apart from the carbs count but thats usually on the lables. 

JudyJudyJudy
36 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Can I have the cat?

surely she should get it ? 

R (26).gif

JudyJudyJudy
29 minutes ago, Serge said:

https://amzn.eu/d/dVGsfy6

Get a fingertip oximeter. They are cheap and will tell you how well your blood is saturating with oxygen. Low count can be a cause of fatigue.

I'm sure the doctor will take your bloods but it's often a while till you get all the results.

Hope all is well, but I wouldn't buy green bananas.....

:wink:

Nut unsurpriingly i have one of those plus the BP monitor too. 

BP today was 140/82 not great but not hospital material.  97/71 Blood sats  Thats good . 

rudi must stay

Eating bad food makes you feel lazy. I'm sure if you drink less and eat healthier you'll feel better 

Cranston
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Nut unsurpriingly i have one of those plus the BP monitor too. 

BP today was 140/82 not great but not hospital material.  97/71 Blood sats  Thats good . 

The systolic is slightly high at 140, but the diastolic 82 is not too bad at all. They say the diastolic is more important to them, as it provides more background. 

I'm isolated high blood pressure. My systolic is not too bad, but my diastolic is normally high. I've cut out added salt, lost a lot of weight, better diet, however, it makes no difference to the diastolic numbers. If only I could stop drinking uggh.

Jambof3tornado

Well done on getting past the receptionist shield and actually getting to see a GP!!!

Bloods will help guide the gp but I reckon in typical jkb fashion that its bum aids.

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, Cranston said:

The systolic is slightly high at 140, but the diastolic 82 is not too bad at all. They say the diastolic is more important to them, as it provides more background. 

I'm isolated high blood pressure. My systolic is not too bad, but my diastolic is normally high. I've cut out added salt, lost a lot of weight, better diet, however, it makes no difference to the diastolic numbers. If only I could stop drinking uggh.

Yep . The diastolic has been consistently around the 80 so that’s no bad at all . Ye same here re salt etc . Very careful re diet now . Yes well the booze has def been rationed the last couple months . I’m on IFD and lost over 16 lbs since last September so not bad at all . Saying that I’m 25 stone !!  ( joking 😂

highlandjambo3
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yep . The diastolic has been consistently around the 80 so that’s no bad at all . Ye same here re salt etc . Very careful re diet now . Yes well the booze has def been rationed the last couple months . I’m on IFD and lost over 16 lbs since last September so not bad at all . Saying that I’m 25 stone !!  ( joking 😂

Hey…..you’re not fat……just easier to see 😂😂

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, highlandjambo3 said:

Hey…..you’re not fat……just easier to see 😂😂

😂😂😂 

Debut 4
3 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Got diagnosed with HBP in Feb last year.  Went through 3 weeks of slight headches which was unusual for me and went to the docs.

Blood pressure was sky high.  Straight away onto 5mg of amlodipine.  Went a week and still didn’t feel right.  Went to A and E straight from work on the Friday at 3pm, came out at back of 9 after a thorough once over and was put on another 10mg of Lisinopril.  15mg a day for me👀

This is someone who considers themselves fit for 49(50 in May).  A couple of weeks later at a family meal my older Brother reveals he’s been on blood pressure tablets for 10 years…..cheers for the heads up there could be a hereditary condition in the family!😂

Cranston
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Glad to hear it Judy. Weight loss, diet control, and some exercise is always beneficial. Even light exercise and getting out into the sunlight. I'm really looking forward to some rays on Sunday, as its looking nice then. Get out and about.

highlandjambo3
1 minute ago, Cranston said:

Glad to hear it Judy. Weight loss, diet control, and some exercise is always beneficial. Even light exercise, and getting out into the sunlight. I'm really looking forward to some rays on Sunday, as it’s looking nice then. Get out and about.

I’ve got an electric bike……..not sure if that counts 🤔🤷‍♂️

Sooperstar
2 hours ago, Marvin said:

She'll probably be sleeping.  That's all she does is, eat and sleep 😂

Maybe you're a cat? 

Don Dan
3 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Can i be in the Will ?

Yes you can take care of his debts 😊

JudyJudyJudy
44 minutes ago, Cranston said:

Glad to hear it Judy. Weight loss, diet control, and some exercise is always beneficial. Even light exercise and getting out into the sunlight. I'm really looking forward to some rays on Sunday, as its looking nice then. Get out and about.

Yes have to put wine effort in to it and will power . Could do with a packet of crisps but they are now banned in Judy mansions ! Carbs !! And salt ! 

Cranston
6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes have to put wine effort in to it and will power . Could do with a packet of crisps but they are now banned in Judy mansions ! Carbs !! And salt ! 

Wine effort, Love that, I'm having a lovely box of white wine just now Judy. Crisps were my downfall too. Family packs of every kind were wolfed down in one sitting. Sadly no more Judy. Like you, no salty peanuts, no crisps, not even a bar of chocolate. Only low fat low salt crackers with a scraping of butter as a weekend night treat these days. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Cranston said:

Wine effort, Love that, I'm having a lovely box of white wine just now Judy. Crisps were my downfall too. Family packs of every kind were wolfed down in one sitting. Sadly no more Judy. Like you, no salty peanuts, no crisps, not even a bar of chocolate. Only low fat low salt crackers with a scraping of butter as a weekend night treat these days. 

Similar to me . I’d wolf down 6 packets of crisps . I’ usually have Ryvita and cheese is actually not too bad for us but just a wee bit ! I make my own tomato’s salsas and glucomle ones too ! Taste great . Limited brown bread etc . What a life eh ! 😂

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Cranston said:

Celtic salt is not bad ! I don’t mean the team 😂

Cranston
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Celtic salt is not bad ! I don’t mean the team 😂

Never heard of that salt. Normally, I'd have had sea salt. Is it in the supermarkets, never seen it before?

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Cranston said:

Never heard of that salt. Normally, I'd have had sea salt. Is it in the supermarkets, never seen it before?

Online . 

Cranston
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Online . 

👍

Thanks Judy. Nice one, I'll look it up.