Just now, Cranston said:

👍

Thanks Judy. Nice one, I'll look it up.

Only in strict moderation btw ! Minimal 

Cranston
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Only in strict moderation btw ! Minimal 

Thanks Judy 👍

That's me being sent for a blood test & ECG. I'm also being referred for a chest Xray. To top it all I'm getting a course of antibiotics.  

JudyJudyJudy
18 minutes ago, Marvin said:

That's me being sent for a blood test & ECG. I'm also being referred for a chest Xray. To top it all I'm getting a course of antibiotics.  

Good luck 🤞 

30 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Good luck 🤞 

Thanks. 👍

On 22/03/2024 at 20:50, highlandjambo3 said:

I’ve got an electric bike……..not sure if that counts 🤔🤷‍♂️

If it isn't operating fully on the throttle (mostly illegal though some companies can now get approval via testing in the UK) you can get around 90% of the benefits of non-powered cycling, according to some studies. 

Especially if the e-bike makes you want to ride more, so you get more exercise overall.

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Best of luck with those checks mate. 

• 4 weeks later...

Turns out I have emphysema. I now have 2 inhalers. I also have to go for a cardiology diagnostic appointment next Wednesday.

highlandjambo3
6 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Turns out I have emphysema. I now have 2 inhalers. I also have to go for a cardiology diagnostic appointment next Wednesday.

Fingers crossed mate.  

On a positive note, at least they’re finding out stuff that they can then deal with instead of the old “soldier on” mode us blokes tend to revert to when dealing with an illness issue.

good luck.

15 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Fingers crossed mate.  

On a positive note, at least they’re finding out stuff that they can then deal with instead of the old “soldier on” mode us blokes tend to revert to when dealing with an illness issue.

good luck.

I soldered on for perhaps a month longer than I should have. It all resulted when I went to see about a blood clot in my leg. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Sorry to hear this but least you know what you are dealing with and will get the appropriate treatments for it. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Marvin said:

Sorry to hear that.

All the best.

John Findlay

Sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for you mate.

My mum got diagnosed with that and gave up the tabs the same day. 30 years later she’s fine at the age of 93.