Wireless/Bluetooth Speaker Recommendation

CostaJambo

CostaJambo

Looking for any recommendations please. Was thinking around £100 budget but willing to go a wee bit more if significant difference in sound quality.

PaddysBar
16 minutes ago, Tazio said:

In that price area JBL all the way. 

this is on offer on Amazon. 

JBL Martin Garrix flip 6. 

Any good do you think?

Edited by PaddysBar

1 minute ago, PaddysBar said:

this is on offer on Amazon. 

https://amzn.eu/d/8hJGeOc

Any good do you think?

I’ve used those JBL Flip speakers before and they’re very good and a bargain at that price. They’ve got really good bass response compared to a lot of Bluetooth speakers as the ends of the unit are basically sub woofers. 

PaddysBar
Just now, Tazio said:

I’ve used those JBL Flip speakers before and they’re very good and a bargain at that price. They’ve got really good bass response compared to a lot of Bluetooth speakers as the ends of the unit are basically sub woofers. 

Cheers. Was going to get one for holiday. 

CostaJambo
11 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

Cheers. Was going to get one for holiday. 

I need one for a holiday too, been using a bose one for about 10 years but the bluetooth connection to my phone now cuts out frequently and it's starting to do my nut in, my son reckons it is just getting old. The JBL one you mentioned is winning for me so far at below my budget.

weegranty

Bought a JBL Flip 6 last year from Amazon for £98.95,opened up the box and the charging cable was missing.I phoned up to tell them and Amazon apologised and told me to keep it and gave me a full refund.

Armageddon

Another shout out for Bose, but this one if you want it to be portable:

https://www.bose.co.uk/en_gb/products/speakers/portable_speakers/soundlink-micro.html#v=soundlink_micro_black

I have it on my desk just now at home, strap it to a backback when out walking, strap it to bike handlebars, use it in the shower, can take calls on it, fire it in the bag for holidays and the battery lasts for ages.  Totally throw it about and not worry.

il Duce McTarkin

Bose, JBL, or Anker. All excellent.

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, weegranty said:

Bought a JBL Flip 6 last year from Amazon for £98.95,opened up the box and the charging cable was missing.I phoned up to tell them and Amazon apologised and told me to keep it and gave me a full refund.

Well done for getting someone at Amazon to answer the phone. 

The free speaker is a bonus.