• Mikey1874

• Fozzyonthefence

brawlad74

Jeez there's no justice with SFA. 

Des Lynam
Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Corrupt to the core

How is it corruption in this case? 

I personally think if a Ross County player had done the same we’d all be highlighting how the officials got it spot on. 

Deevers

Just adds to the notion that they are thoroughly inept and covering up incompetence by officials is all important

GinRummy

Nice that they didn’t let the fact it wasn’t an act of simulation affect their decision. An absolutely laughable sack of shite 😂

Mikey1874
4 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I personally think if a Ross County player had done the same we’d all be highlighting how the officials got it spot on. 

Brilliant if we kick players and no penalty is given. Good result.

Mikey1874
4 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Just adds to the notion that they are thoroughly inept and covering up incompetence by officials is all important

Decided we've had our quota of apologies.

Des Lynam
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Brilliant if we kick players and no penalty is given. Good result.

Sorry I might have this wrong but I thought this judgement was for the interfering with the goalkeeper? 

Gorgierools
2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Sorry I might have this wrong but I thought this judgement was for the interfering with the goalkeeper? 

It was for the "simulation" for a penalty claim, which he in fact didn't claim. Face saving farce 

Joke!  No surprise!! Idiots will be Idiots!!!😍

Club should be calling this out...

Des Lynam
Just now, Gorgierools said:

It was for the "simulation" for a penalty claim, which he in fact didn't claim. Face saving farce 

Yeah I’ve been as incompetent as the SFA 🤣

Gorgierools
Just now, Des Lynam said:

I wouldn't knock yourself that much mate 

merrymac
5 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

image.png.fe9bf9ab17e609e732a5a6087fba2cfb.png Think he might be looking at jail time for that one

Gorgierools
Just now, merrymac said:

image.png.fe9bf9ab17e609e732a5a6087fba2cfb.png Think he might be looking at jail time for that one

😁😁😁

WheatfieldWarrior

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

I would argue that you have realised and acknowledged your mistake .....  ;)

SFA not so much.

Jambof3tornado

Add it to the portfolio of incidents over the past umpteen seasons that have been clearly corrupt, including one of the worst ones,forrests booking for simulation!!!

Bunny Munro

Total nonsense.

Bet if a player called a referee a cheat they'd be up the tunnel, incorrectly calling a player a cheat is fine though.

Geoff Kilpatrick

:rofl:

It's actually embarrassing. No doubt the ref's are whinging about the number of times they are being called out and this is a bone thrown their way. Utter nonsense.

Mikey1874
12 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

It's from Shankland being booked for diving when he was fouled. 

Edited by Mikey1874

GinRummy
9 minutes ago, a11ank said:

Joke!  No surprise!! Idiots will be Idiots!!!😍

Club should be calling this out...

The beaks have had to backtrack so many times recently that they are now doubling down on their incompetence. The same at Hibs , apologised to them for mistake after mistake and then just stopped apologising while continuing to make mistakes. 

They are an embarrassment to Scottish football. A disgrace who show no shame. 

Edited by GinRummy

joondalupjambo

Uphold it and that is admitting it was a foul and therefore a penalty missed by the ref and VAR so no way that was going to happen.

GlasgoJambo

Seems weird to get thrown out for simulation when he didn’t er… simulate. 

Hearts_fan
31 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Are you saying Shankland dived? 

Pretty crappy thing to say. 

joondalupjambo
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Next VAR review might still say it should have been a penalty. 

Imagine if it does.  What a shambles that would be.

Gorgierools
1 minute ago, Hearts_fan said:

Are you saying Shankland dived? 

Pretty crappy thing to say. 

He's since admitted he was assuming it was about the disallowed goal

Sinbad the Sailor

SFA corrupt to the core. Never a dive and even through non-maroon glasses it was technically a penalty.

five wan
21 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Add it to the portfolio of incidents over the past umpteen seasons that have been clearly corrupt, including one of the worst ones,forrests booking for simulation!!!

And Kinsley’s against der the rangers in the league cup semi final, was being sent off for second yellow and simulation in der the rangers penalty box 

Fozzyonthefence
8 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Uphold it and that is admitting it was a foul and therefore a penalty missed by the ref and VAR so no way that was going to happen.

They did with the Forrest non penalty though.  And with all the other mistakes they’ve admitted to this season.  Bit of a strange one, normally when there is contact there is no yellow. 

Hearts_fan

A smaller, weaker player than Shankland would have been given a penalty for that.

Reminds me of the treatment Uche used to get. Two players tackling him at a time, hands all over the him, but he was a “strong guy” so opponents not penalised. Saw that often enough.

joondalupjambo
Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

They did with the Forrest non penalty though.  And with all the other mistakes they’ve admitted to this season.  Bit of a strange one, normally when there is contact there is no yellow. 

Yep, forgot that one but even more reason to reject it.  Imagine admitting twice in one season they were wrong.  Mind you plenty games left for more of these horrendous errors.

41 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Really ? Not me . He went down and there was contact , but he was straight back up and never claimed for a foul 

Mikey1874
7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Really ? Not me . He went down and there was contact , but he was straight back up and never claimed for a foul 

He wasn't happy at getting booked though.

Gundermann
39 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

I know. He bounced straight up. Might have been a soft pen if given but it was no dive.

::facepaw::

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

He wasn't happy at getting booked though.

Rightly so , it was not a booking 

Wee Mikey
Just now, Sinbad the Sailor said:

SFA corrupt to the core. Never a dive and even through non-maroon glasses it was technically a penalty.

Technically, yes; morally no?

Had that been Goldson then the VAR team would've scrutinised it to the Nth degree, spotted the slight touch, ignored the non-claim plus him getting up pronto, and awarded a penalty regardless.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

As above.

As someone has already pointed out, it perhaps falls in that grey area of neither a yellow card for simulation nor a penalty.

He didn't dive, didn't 'milk it', and made no claim. Should've simply been 'play on'?

Poor refereeing and a bit of a face-saving stitch up, methinks.

That's one of our Season Ticket renewals into the coffers of the authorities. Maybe they're skint. Actually, given the £40 price of our up-coming 🏆 semi-final, they must be needing extra £££s to pay for all the hangers on and freebies dished out to those who could otherwise well afford to stump up for their own day oot at the footie.

Harrumph!

Gorgierools

Shankland does have history though. Remember when he stimulated getting his shirt pulled over his head earlier this season!

Watt-Zeefuik

Actually surprised. Obviously disappointed.

I might even blame Rodgers for this. The refs are pissed about his antics and are closing ranks against everyone.

Pasquale for King

They’re circling the wagons because they’re making so many mistakes. 

22games nro

Interesting hearts are saying they will look at the explanation given later this week before making a further statement. 

Ricardo Quaresma

They couldn't go giving us a penalty or letting a free kick stand if they're trying to stitch up the sheep; RC had to get all 3 points

Spoiler

::troll::

jamboozy
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They’re circling the wagons because they’re making so many mistakes. 

This is what they do, the fact Beaton was on VAR will have a huge bearing as well.