Neutral Hampden.

Richard Dawkins

1 minute ago, been here before said:

:rofl:

Im not interested in doing "a quick summary to support my point".

Its there, if you cant be arsed looking for it properly then why should I care?

You cared enough to make your initial post. You carry on posting like a child mate, you're good at it. 👍

been here before
1 minute ago, cazzyy said:

You cared enough to make your initial post. You carry on posting like a child mate, you're good at it. 👍

No doubt that makes sense in your head. Enjoy your day, Champ 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

No doubt that makes sense in your head. Enjoy your day, Champ 👍🏻

You too, maybe go back to bed for a few hours and catch up on your sleep chump. 👍

been here before
Just now, cazzyy said:

You too, maybe go back to bed for a few hours and catch up on your sleep chump. 👍

I will Champ, I know when Im beaten.

Ron Burgundy
16 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Apparently there’s too many threads on the subject already but he’s still here looking for attention. 

been here before
6 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Apparently there’s too many threads on the subject already but he’s still here looking for attention. 

And heres Ron posting his views on a public internet forum for anyone and everyone to read...

But not looking for attention.

22 minutes ago, been here before said:

I will Champ, I know when Im beaten.

If only that were true. 🥲

5 posts to not back up your point. :rofl:

been here before
3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

If only that were true. 🥲

5 posts to not back up your point. :rofl:

"Not back up your point" because some random on the internet is too thick to work the search function on a messageboard? :rofl:

Righto 👍🏻

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

"Not back up your point" because some random on the internet is too thick to work the search function on a messageboard? :rofl:

Righto 👍🏻

That right, too thick to work it out.

Help me out champ, what should I search for that doesn't throw up hundreds of irrelevant answers?

Alternatively, just give me the answer.

been here before
6 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

That right, too thick to work it out.

Help me out champ, what should I search for that doesn't throw up hundreds of irrelevant answers?

Alternatively, just give me the answer.

Alternatively, just go and read the numerous threads.

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Alternatively, just go and read the numerous threads.

They don't exist, not ones that explain why Hearts get the West stand when playing any other team than Rangers. Not "numerous" ones anyway, only in your tiny mind.

been here before
Just now, cazzyy said:

They don't exist, not ones that explain why Hearts get the West stand when playing any other team than Rangers. Not "numerous" ones anyway, only in your tiny mind.

Righto 👍🏻

Japan Jambo
Just now, kila said:

BHB still taking out his inability to get an erection on the rest of us I see

🤣

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Righto 👍🏻

It’s always a shame when someone positions themselves as having greater intelligence resorts to childish name calling instead of just backing up their point. 

Never change bhb. :qqb006:

Jambo-Fox

We never got the West End vs St Midden in the LC final …. does that blow a conspiracy theory?

PapaShango
1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

We never got the West End vs St Midden in the LC final …. does that blow a conspiracy theory?

I've tried to erase that game from my memory! 

56 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Must be a St Mirren thing. We also didn't get it in the 1987 Scottish Cup semi.

ArcticJambo

Turned out to be a fantatastic thread for outing yourself as a tit, and it was so easily done. :lol:

On 18/03/2024 at 14:38, been here before said:

Not really, its been explained why on countless threads every single time we get to Hampden.

I haven't saw it explained why Hearts would get the Mt Florida end and for example Hibs wouldn't 

Batistuta87

**** sake man. 

Rangers get the west stand because their fans generally come from and exit towards the west of glasgow. Celtic get the east stand because their fans generally come from and exit towards the east of glasgow. 

We're going back east after the game so why wouldn't we want to be at that end of the stadium. It's closer to the motorway home and avoids a potential situation where Rangers fans are going round the stadium one way and we're going the other. We would also need to pass the stadium, park somewhere, then pass it again on the way home. **** that. Much rather park to the east, exit to the east, and jump on the motorway home. 

Imagine parking west and sitting in the traffic heading back to the other side of Hampden or into the city centre and home from there. It would be an absolute nightmare and hearts and Rangers fans would cross over each other or be forced into some sort of one way system around the stadium. 

Mental. 

I didn't see a single Rangers fan outside the ground at the last final. We were successfully kept well apart and that's the way it needs to be. 

I could not give less of a **** what end we're in. Never have and never will. 

It becomes a slight issue if we're playing Celtic and all heading east but I still understand why they would be east since a large number of people will be a exiting the area quicker than if they were in the west.

Of course Celtic and Rangers fans come from all over but a good number will come on foot or from trains going east or West and it's the easiest and quickest way to clear people.out of the area. 

Edited by Batistuta87

ShortmanRossco
3 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

**** sake man. 

Rangers get the west stand because their fans generally come from and exit towards the west of glasgow. Celtic get the east stand because their fans generally come from and exit towards the east of glasgow. 

We're going back east after the game so why wouldn't we want to be at that end of the stadium. It's closer to the motorway home and avoids a potential situation where Rangers fans are going round the stadium one way and we're going the other. We would also need to pass the stadium, park somewhere, then pass it again on the way home. **** that. Much rather park to the east, exit to the east, and jump on the motorway home. 

Imagine parking west and sitting in the traffic heading back to the other side of Hampden or into the city centre and home from there. It would be an absolute nightmare and hearts and Rangers fans would cross over each other or be forced into some sort of one way system around the stadium. 

Mental. 

I didn't see a single Rangers fan outside the ground at the last final. We were successfully kept well apart and that's the way it needs to be. 

I could not give less of a **** what end we're in. Never have and never will. 

It becomes a slight issue if we're playing Celtic and all heading east but I still understand why they would be east since a large number of people will be a exiting the area quicker than if they were in the west.

Of course Celtic and Rangers fans come from all over but a good number will come on foot or from trains going east or West and it's the easiest and quickest way to clear people.out of the area. 

How dare you make a sensible post on this thread.

Batistuta87
1 hour ago, ShortmanRossco said:

How dare you make a sensible post on this thread.

Instant ban.