For All Those "Would Be Football Coaches" Who Need Advice............

Section Q

Section Q

Former Sunderland head coach Lee Johnson has announced via his Linkedin account that he will be hosting two free coaching webinars later this month where he will discuss managing a football club.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/ex-sunderland-hibernian-and-bristol-city-boss-lee-johnson-reveals-next-move-4552894&ved=2ahUKEwit9ouPvfCEAxWw2jQHHWm_DrgQFnoECB8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw17X7f1LpJNSQbZZsKVQAhg

Hopefully Naisy is all over this, he can surely only improve as a manager by taking on board wee Lee's insights.

Then doing the complete opposite.

He definitely has some sort of grandiose delusion or narcissism.

A total imposter. 

Hannibal

Having gained the relevant Scottish FA qualifications i now feel i need to attend this course.

'Building a game model, methodology, periodisation and developing young players'

At our next game i'm sure after using a few pre-match 'Johnsonisms' our boys will be playing like Brazil 1970 and if it all goes pear shaped i can use some more Johmsonisms to explain to the parents that it was the kids fault.   

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

I found some footage of it online

Always cringe so hard during that. Unbelievable TV :lol:

Just now, Homme said:

Always cringe so hard during that. Unbelievable TV :lol:

I absolutely love that programme . My cringe glands almost implode though :lol: