• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Cameronstheman
13 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Just ordered this 👇

Untitle.png

It would taste a lot better on Monday, if we're in the final

Getting older and diabetic, but hay ho .My pre match drink will be Tonic filled in two juice bottles as we head to a club for 3hrs of refreshments  and have two ready for the journey home as we celebrate !!

Jambo-Fox

Incredible sales …. not 21,000 but good nonetheless,

Basically if you now want to buy two or more seats together H6 is effectively the only place you can do so!

There’s going to be a proper maroon atmosphere on Sunday

♥️H♥️H♥️G♥️H

Edited by Jambo-Fox

FarmerTweedy
5 hours ago, Sooks said:

I was 18 and it was an epic day . I just preferred 2012 though 

Obviously, folk that are too young to remember 1998 will have 2012 as their top moment, but for those old enough to have experienced and remember both, I think the majority will be split by whether they also remember 86. For those that do (including myself!), 98 was more than just the joy of the occasion, it was a sort of healing thing too, a lifting of years of heartache. For some, particularly those who could remember the 60s, there was a genuine belief that they'd never see us win something again in their lifetimes. Some even thought the club might be jinxed or cursed!  For most of these folk, I think 98 will top 2012. Probably the only thing that could top 98 for them would be winning the league, and maybe not even that for some.  For most of those that, like yourself, can't remember as far back as 86, I imagine 2012, with the fact it was the vermin, and how comprehensive a win it was, would surpass 98.

Ricardo Quaresma
8 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

Getting older and diabetic, but hay ho .My pre match drink will be Tonic filled in two juice bottles as we head to a club for 3hrs of refreshments  and have two ready for the journey home as we celebrate !!

I don't drink much before the Football these days, usually wait until after 👍

Cameronstheman
1 minute ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I don't drink much before the Football these days, usually wait until after 👍

I aint ever went to the football without a drink and that goes back to the Excursion Busses as a 15yr old when   i used all my Milk money skins. I was tall for my age so got away with it and been a jake since 👀

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, Cameronstheman said:

I aint ever went to the football without a drink and that goes back to the Excursion Busses as a 15yr old when   i used all my Milk money skins. I was tall for my age so got away with it and been a jake since 👀

:lol:

I got served in bookies at 13, pubs 14 :lol:

Cameronstheman

:lol:

I got served in bookies at 13, pubs 14 :lol:

I was 6ft 2 at 13 my wee bro waited till he was 18 to hit that height and could never get served without ID, he was furious

Same height now at 6ft 3 

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, Cameronstheman said:

I was 6ft 2 at 13 my wee bro waited till he was 18 to hit that height and could never get served without ID, he was furious

Same height now at 6ft 3 

Aye, decent height usually did it; shave the bumfluff though, pure giveaway :lol:

Cameronstheman
8 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

144, 92 of them SS upper

We will have a tremendous support come Sunday 

The Sheep support tomorrow on the other hand will be a reddy !!

Ricardo Quaresma
5 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

We will have a tremendous support come Sunday 

The Sheep support tomorrow on the other hand will be a reddy !!

reddy, how poetic :lol:

Cameronstheman

reddy, how poetic :lol:

Member yrs ago they categorically stated that they had a bigger support than we did, ex players the lot

Then we played them in the mid 90's at Hampden  and id say we had 3 times what they offered and that was after we drowned there support in  86 

Saying that i met a few of older sheep after staying  the night in Glasgow the band one of my lads is  in were playing  at Nice and Sleazes

We had a few beers before they headed to  the final and they were sound. Talked about when we charged them at Tynie when  they won the League and how they redeemed themselves at the Haymarket and other shit 

They left me liquid Ching as they headed off, proper old school who i had total respect for but I hope they get battered tomorrow as we have Europe cash on the  line 

jamtartan74

I know this is a dot count thread so apologies for continuing the final debates 🙈 

98 I was 15 and it was an amazing feeling to win the cup especially after all the heartbreak of finals and semi final losses to sevco and Airdrie in years previous, my overriding joy that day was for my hero Robbo to get his hands on the cup that day, it was a special day. The 2012 final against H1b5 though was something completely different, the fear of losing to them that day was painful and was the most nervous I have ever been about a game, it was horrible, never felt anything like it, thankfully it turned out pretty good eh 😏

FarmerTweedy
5 hours ago, dc-jambo said:

But am wondering- how come we held back the posh seats, this time? Am thinking the financial agreement with the SFA must have encouraged this. For example, we agreed to recompense them at a flat rate, as an average of concessions, adults, cheap seat and dear ones?

My guess, and it is a guess, is that these seats were being held back to possibly be used for players' families/friends, or club sponsors, but aren't now required for that. 

I'm probably wrong, of course! 

4 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Obviously, folk that are too young to remember 1998 will have 2012 as their top moment, but for those old enough to have experienced and remember both, I think the majority will be split by whether they also remember 86. For those that do (including myself!), 98 was more than just the joy of the occasion, it was a sort of healing thing too, a lifting of years of heartache. For some, particularly those who could remember the 60s, there was a genuine belief that they'd never see us win something again in their lifetimes. Some even thought the club might be jinxed or cursed!  For most of these folk, I think 98 will top 2012. Probably the only thing that could top 98 for them would be winning the league, and maybe not even that for some.  For most of those that, like yourself, can't remember as far back as 86, I imagine 2012, with the fact it was the vermin, and how comprehensive a win it was, would surpass 98.

1986 was my first season supporting Hearts . I was six and seven that season , but I do remember it pretty vividly . The subtle difference I think , is that I never suffered through the difficult times before then , and that because it was my first season ever attending football matches , I actually remember that season rather fondly up until the end . 2012 for me however , was just the ultimate game . Hammering our rivals in a cup final . It is cool though I fully understand why others feel differently to me 

karipidis
12 hours ago, Sooks said:

I could not fit a bit of paper between the 06 and 12 semis . Both brilliant days but very different matches . Club has come on some amount on all counts 

I think one thing about both those semis was the reward for winning them (Gretna and Hibs in finals). If we do win tomorrow it will be amazing but there will still be that thought of ‘we probably still don’t win this’, providing Celtic beat Aberdeen of course. 

John Findlay
1 minute ago, karipidis said:

I think one thing about both those semis was the reward for winning them (Gretna and Hibs in finals). If we do win tomorrow it will be amazing but there will still be that thought of ‘we probably still don’t win this’, providing Celtic beat Aberdeen of course. 

I always fancy or chances against Celtic in the final.

It's beating their Glasgow counterparts that's the problem at Hampden.

EH11 2NL
10 hours ago, ramrod said:

Can we just agree that 2012 and 1998 were equally brilliant and move on 

You're right. And individually I guess it depends on age, 9 in 1998, 23 in 2012. Doesn't take a genius to work out which would be more enjoyable. But as you say, both tremendous days for the club and hopefully another one next month🇱🇻

karipidis
4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I always fancy or chances against Celtic in the final.

It's beating their Glasgow counterparts that's the problem at Hampden.

I agree, I think would be a tall order but we have a chance. I guess my point is those 2 semi finals were so special because of the manner of the wins but also they felt like the cup finals in a way (transpired Gretna was a lot harder than our own rivals!). If we win Sunday we are only halfway there. 

Edited by karipidis

larbert_jambo

They always say to win the cup you need to beat at least one of The Old Firm. To beat both of the smellies and lift the cup would be some achievement. 

Club fought for 50/50 and the fans have stepped up and made that call justified. 

Into these bar stewards!! 

HHGH

One big last push and get rid of the remainder of tickets. The results this team have produced this season deserve the fans backing. 

mainstandjambo

8.00 am count

F7 - 21

G1 - 8

G2 - 5

G3 - 5

HI - 3

H3 - 4

H5 - 31

H6 - 53

I2 - 3

I6- 5

J1 - 6

Total - 144

Debut 4
6 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

144, 92 of them SS upper

I think the Prestonpanzer Hearts supporters branch snapped them up…..👀

jamboozy
5 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

:laugh: 

What a boost it would be if Hearts were able to put out a ‘Sold out - see you tomorrow at Hampden’ tonight. Would send a huge message to the team. 

Armageddon
4 minutes ago, SM8 said:

What a boost it would be if Hearts were able to put out a ‘Sold out - see you tomorrow at Hampden’ tonight. Would send a huge message to the team. 

‘Ticket Exchange OPEN’ 😂

Aberdeen are sitting on 9000 sales 😩  12:30 is a shocking KO time for them.

1 minute ago, Armageddon said:

‘Ticket Exchange OPEN’ 😂

Aberdeen are sitting on 9000 sales 😩  12:30 is a shocking KO time for them.

Aberdeen wouldn't have been able to match out figures but they have been dealt an absolutely shite card with a 1230ko. 

Massive thank you to the big hearts peeps. Through them we have really boosted numbers - it really will be a sea of maroon 

I just noticed through my social media that I know one of the beneficiaries of a big Hearts ticket for tomorrow.

Won't name him, but let's just say there will be few people more deserving of watching Hearts inside Hampden tomorrow than he and his young daughter.

Mega proud of our club, fans and charity. That's what it's all about.

1971fozzy
20 minutes ago, SM8 said:

just need a few bed wetters to get their arses along. And that’s ones I know. Pathetic .

tremendous numbers we have sold , utterly brilliant. 

FarmerTweedy
3 hours ago, Sooks said:

1986 was my first season supporting Hearts . I was six and seven that season , but I do remember it pretty vividly . The subtle difference I think , is that I never suffered through the difficult times before then , and that because it was my first season ever attending football matches , I actually remember that season rather fondly up until the end . 2012 for me however , was just the ultimate game . Hammering our rivals in a cup final . It is cool though I fully understand why others feel differently to me 

This is the key point really, different games mean the most to different people, and that's fine.  98 was the ultimate highlight for me (so far), 2012 for you (so far), and that's all good, neither of us is right or wrong!  Hopefully, in a few weeks from now we'll be debating whether 24 tops either of those or not, and maybe, just maybe, in a few years from now we'll all be talking about how we never really thought we'd see <insert favourite cup win here> topped, but how becoming the fan-owned club that finally ended decades of the Glasgow arsecheeks dominating the league championship topped it be a country mile! 😃

kingantti1874
41 minutes ago, Homme said:

Aberdeen wouldn't have been able to match out figures but they have been dealt an absolutely shite card with a 1230ko. 

I don’t get the time excuse thing tbh. 90% will travel by bus or car.  Early start is fine imo.

Though tbh, if you are as shite as Aberdeen have been a 250 mile round trip is a a bit of a put off.  

Though the 100 mile round trip for our core support isn’t great either.

something these weegie media rat wanks always fail to understand.  If the semi was played in the capital city as it should be we’d take 30000

Edited by kingantti1874

BIG HEARTS COMMUNITY TRUST 
Semi-final
Some insights into the people we’ve been in contact with over the past few days. 💬👩‍👦‍👦Last week they had no plans for the semi-final, now they have their tickets sorted, and look forward to making happy family memories supporting HeartofMidlothianFC at Hampden. ❤️🏟️ This is a small part of what Jambos have helped us achieve - absolutely incredible, thank you! 👏 #Peoplewithbighearts #morethanfootball
437954592_844490177723510_20516653692677

438330771_844490207723507_77043942285239

437187420_844490197723508_55965060938698

436499936_844490184390176_15742975204924

Scott Leitch

That's heartwarming reading all these comments. Pin them on the drawing room wall tomorrow.

Fxxx the SPFL
8 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

What club are you going to 

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

If Tynecastle had a bigger capacity, we could I am sure have a few hundred seats every week  for Big Hearts funded by FOH/JKB/Big Hearts directly….

Another reason to #fillinthecornerz

Great effort everybody

3 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

That's heartwarming reading all these comments. Pin them on the drawing room wall tomorrow.

Absolutely this 

Gundermann
1 minute ago, Jack Torrance said:

Screenshot_20240420_094542_Chrome.thumb.jpg.abdddfde636d59e67791b4aa460f7db9.jpg

👍

Great stuff from Big Hearts. Supporting people in need and bringing our club to new people and communities.

10 minutes ago, livi said:
BIG HEARTS COMMUNITY TRUST 
Semi-final
Some insights into the people we’ve been in contact with over the past few days. 💬👩‍👦‍👦Last week they had no plans for the semi-final, now they have their tickets sorted, and look forward to making happy family memories supporting HeartofMidlothianFC at Hampden. ❤️🏟️ This is a small part of what Jambos have helped us achieve - absolutely incredible, thank you! 👏 #Peoplewithbighearts #morethanfootball
437954592_844490177723510_20516653692677

438330771_844490207723507_77043942285239

437187420_844490197723508_55965060938698

436499936_844490184390176_15742975204924

I actually read that through tear filled eyes, an unbelievable thing to have done , by Big Hearts and out support 

A win tomorrow would be the icing on the cake  

Polonia Gorgie

I am so proud to support Heart of Midlothian, what an incredible football club supported by incredible people and fans!! 

The Big Hearts initiative has been completely ignored by the media . If you Google it , not one national paper has picked up the story . What a shitty media we have in this country 

AD 1874
6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The Big Hearts initiative has been completely ignored by the media . If you Google it , not one national paper has picked up the story . What a shitty media we have in this country 

Exactly, but they were all over the poor initial ticket sales. Soap dodging chunts 

Lone Striker
10 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

We'd beaten rangers three times under JJ before the 1998 Cup final!

Yeah, got my facts wrong. It was just that season we'd failed to beat them.  As you and @Pasquale for King pointed out, we did reasonably well against them before that (apart from the odd hammering🙄 )

Shaggy2
2 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Boom boom. 💥 😂

periodictabledancer
29 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Good news doesn't sell. 

You can be sure we'd have got slaughtered by all & sundry  if we hadn't sold out our allocation though.  

Ricardo Quaresma
2 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Right on the limit :lol: