Hearts best keeper & Hearts worst player

gorgierulesapply88

gorgierulesapply88

Craig Gordon.

Without a shadow of a doubt.

41 years old and still the best keeper the club has, crazy.

Lembikisa 9 mistakes in 55mins.

Horrific footballer.

Jambo-Fox

Lembikisa is class …. skilful player with good stamina but lacking experience at 1st team level.

He will play at a higher level than Hearts if he keeps focused and continues to develop!

I wish him well!

gorgierulesapply88
3 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

He’s not a horrific player though - that’s just nonsense. 

Everything that went wrong for him tonight did, 2 yard passes sliced balls out of play 5 yard passes. Losing the ball under pressure.

He's stinking.

Benny Klack
1 minute ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Everything that went wrong for him tonight did, 2 yard passes sliced balls out of play 5 yard passes. Losing the ball under pressure.

He's stinking.

😳

He’s not though 

7 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Horrific footballer.

Do you like embarrassing yourself, you'll want this deleted when you sober up.

Jambo-Fox
4 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

He's stinking.

Rubbish (again!)!

gorgierulesapply88
Just now, Benny Klack said:

😳

He’s not though 

8 mistakes in 45, lucky it wasn't changed then.

Jambo-Fox
Just now, gorgierulesapply88 said:

8 mistakes in 45, lucky it wasn't changed then.

🤦‍♀️ 

gorgierulesapply88
1 minute ago, H2 said:

Do you like embarrassing yourself, you'll want this deleted when you sober up.

Very much sober. Drove to the game.

gorgierulesapply88
Just now, Jambo-Fox said:

Rubbish (again!)!

I literally watched him for 55 minutes. When he was attacking 1-1 he was good.

But everything else very raw and not good enough. 

Cameronstheman

That clown we got from PTFC, was at Celtic Park and we were 4-0 down at HT, dont think he played again, getting old though so hope im right 

Hackney Hearts
1 minute ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

When he was attacking 1-1 he was good.

So I think the phrase you're looking for is 'not his best game defensively tonight'.

And you've accidentally come out with 'horrific footballer'.

been here before
12 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Craig Gordon.

Horrific footballer.

What adjective did drama queens like yourself use before 'horrific' became so ubiquitous?

That said its as good a word as any to describe this thread.

Mikey1874

Both Lembikisa and Grant had difficult moments. But they did good work too. And we had players to come on. It was okay. 

Jambo-Fox
6 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

I literally watched him for 55 minutes. When he was attacking 1-1 he was good.

But everything else very raw and not good enough. 

It’s your comments that are rubbish not any player you refer to ..

gorgierulesapply88
7 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

So I think the phrase you're looking for is 'not his best game defensively tonight'.

I mention passing a couple times, 2 yard passes long balls sliced out of play. Oh but but he looked good against Spartans. The goal we conceded against Airdrie was from his side.

colinmaroon
9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Both Lembikisa and Grant had difficult moments. But they did good work too. And we had players to come on. It was okay. 

Didn't really see Grant contribute.  His highlight was a 3 yard pass just after halftime.   He wasn't even good at what he's good at.

Really surprised he was in the team.

Thunder and Lightning
29 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Craig Gordon.

Horrific footballer.

Horrific, yet he plays for Hearts and you couldn't even get a look in for the night porters job. 

Horrific indeed. 

gorgierulesapply88
2 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Didn't really see Grant contribute.  His highlight was a 3 yard pass just after halftime.   He wasn't even good at what he's good at.

Grant isn't great either, tait is young but longer 1st team exposure could earn us a massive fee.

Uncle Buck

Not sure I’d call him horrific but I’ve really not been impressed. Hopefully we have a permanent right back lined up for the summer.

SomethingAboutObua

Like, worst Hearts player ever? He wasn't even the worst player on the pitch today (even then I think calling Grant, who was very poor, the 'worst'  today makes him seem much worse than he was)

periodictabledancer
47 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Craig Gordon.

Horrific footballer.

Horrific footballer ?

He only broke through into the Wolves first team recently- and that was on the back of a great performance against Liverpool. 

He has very little experience, which is why he's at Hearts  - and you're saying he's "horrific" ?

:facepalm:

bawheed
38 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Rubbish (again!)!

Grant for me had a stinker tonight 

bawheed
17 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Not sure I’d call him horrific but I’ve really not been impressed. Hopefully we have a permanent right back lined up for the summer.

Great going forward but terrible defensively.

bawheed
26 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

If he’s still at Hearts after the summer will be surprised.

Doc Rob

Dexter is erratic. One game he is fantastic, the next poor. It doesn’t seem to matter much who we’re playing against. He’s young and a bit raw, which is probably why.

DesertDawg
1 hour ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Craig Gordon.

Don't know if you're really that accurate with your comment but he's certainly going to give Naismith and the others something to seriously think about.

DesertDawg
2 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

Dexter is erratic. One game he is fantastic, the next poor. It doesn’t seem to matter much who we’re playing against. He’s young and a bit raw, which is probably why.

Exactly why he's on loan with us and not playing first team football for his parent club.  Hopefully, our coaching staff can work out the problems.  

karipidis
8 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

I mention passing a couple times, 2 yard passes long balls sliced out of play. Oh but but he looked good against Spartans. The goal we conceded against Airdrie was from his side.

He also looked good against Celtic…

soonbe110
8 hours ago, bawheed said:

Grant for me had a stinker tonight 

Worst performance I have seen from him and I’m a fan of his. 

Jim_Duncan

I hope Lembikisa is dropped for the rest of the season. No reason other than to see if the guy near me last night that was shouting at Atkinson from the moment he came on has a heart attack by May or not. 

RustyRightPeg
4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Worst performance I have seen from him and I’m a fan of his. 

Aye I'd say that was his worst in the time he's been here. 

Saint Jambo
9 hours ago, Doc Rob said:

I think I've been at all his poor games and missed all his good games. I've not been impressed. Watching him slice the ball out of play multiple times last night was hard to watch.

I'm sure he might go on an be a very good player, but to be honest I'd rather see Atkinson starting for the rest of the season. He is actually our player and perfectly good enough. He also has good and bad games. This season more good than bad.

Not sure why some need to have a player to single out at all . What possible benefit there is in picking out one player and marking him in this way ? He was not even that bad , we were just playing a team that sits with ten behind the ball and tries to hit on the counter attack . Not many players look good in a game like that 

Out of interest @gorgierulesapply88 apply , you mentioned that you do a bit of youth coaching ? Do you do this with the kids you coach too ? Pick out the player you think has the worst game and make a big deal about it in front of others ? Probably not a very motivating method of developing young players 

i8hibsh

Devlin has his moments of worth but not going to lie, i shit myself everytime he goes near the ball, he is a liability.

i8hibsh

If a striker had the goals to game ratio that Devlin has with yellow cards they would be sold for 100 million.

12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Devlin has his moments of worth but not going to lie, i shit myself everytime he goes near the ball, he is a liability.

He drove us forward in to the box a couple of times last night when we were struggling to break down a ten man defence 

gordon simpson
11 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Craig Gordon.

Horrific footballer.

aye nothing like talking our players up after getting thru to semi final 

keep up the good work hobo 

davemclaren
10 hours ago, Doc Rob said:

I agree. 

davemclaren
32 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

If a striker had the goals to game ratio that Devlin has with yellow cards they would be sold for 100 million.

Not been sent off many times though so seems to handle it well imo. 

DalryJambo
11 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Craig Gordon.

Horrific footballer.

This is a sly dig at the club, manager and sporting director all in one! Take a break ffs!! We're 3rd in the league and in the Scottish Cup Semi!

Gordon is good, and had a good game, but he's not the best player at the club. I think Naismith has handled the goalkeeper situation perfectly. We currently have 2 keepers performing well and it's not cost us any games. Mixing it up any more than he has could have lead to an utter shambles.

Lembikisa is a great attacking wingback. He is young, inexperienced but has bags of talent. He will make opposition players nervous with his ability. People used to criticise Michael Smith for being too defensive and safe. This guy is the opposite. He's a threat, has pace and talent and does seem to defend reasonably well as well.

We're you actually sitting counting up his mistakes? 9 is quite a specific number. How do you define a mistake?  We didn't concede any goals.

Dia Liom

Morton made it difficult for us to play it out from the back, especially for our fullbacks. Kingsley didn't have the best game either. That's the thing with a good team, not everyone can be outstanding every week. Shankland had a pretty quiet game, Vargas got the glory this time.  We needed a right back as back up for Atkinson, Lembikisa has been a good addition.

DalryJambo
12 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Craig Gordon.

Horrific footballer.

This is a sly dig at the club, manager and sporting director all in one! Take a break ffs!! We're 3rd in the league and in the Scottish Cup Semi!

Gordon is good, and had a good game, but he's not the best player at the club. I think Naismith has handled the goalkeeper situation perfectly. We currently have 2 keepers performing well and it's not cost us any games. Mixing it up any more than he has could have lead to an utter shambles.

Lembikisa is a great attacking wingback. He is young, inexperienced but has bags of talent. He will make opposition players nervous with his ability. People used to criticise Michael Smith for being too defensive and safe. This guy is the opposite. He's a threat, has pace and talent and does seem to defend reasonably well as well.

Were you actually sitting counting up his mistakes? 9 is quite a specific number. How do you define a mistake?  We didn't concede any goals.

Edited by DalryJambo

dannymack

Craig Gordon.

Horrific footballer.

Garbage.

dannymack

He's stinking.

Garbage

dannymack
12 hours ago, Hackney Hearts said:

This... 

dannymack
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

He drove us forward in to the box a couple of times last night when we were struggling to break down a ten man defence 

Glad you spotted that too, Hearts fan behind me was having palpitations as to why Hearts weren't going forward at pace, too much tippy tapping about in front of their two banks of 8 +1 playing it back the way instead going of on the front foot. 

Edited by dannymack

13 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Glad you spotted that too, Hearts fan behind me was having palpitations as to why Hearts weren't going forward at pace, too much tippy tapping about in front of their two banks of 8 +1 playing it back the way instead going of on the front foot. 

I find it astonishing that people can not see this . Even after the amount of times we have set up like Morton in the past when playing the old form or in Europe . It is not even a complicated thing to grasp , you just look at the pitch and notice that every opposition player is in a group around their goal and we are spread all around them probing with a big gap between our defenders and our keeper