They are still at it!

Thomaso

jamboozy
2 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

It’s simple stuff. If someone comes to your house and acts like a dick, you don’t invite them back. 

All this “we’re not the OF” stuff is nonsense. Hibs fans have, in recent years, behaved far worse than OF fans. I’m not talking about singing daft songs that most folk don’t understand the lyrics to anyway, but tangible stuff like assaulting players and invading the pitch. Our board should be under no illusions that any kind of cross-city friendship exists. They, along with plenty others, through us under the bus during Covid, and this should live in the memory of Hearts fans for a long time. 

Get Hibs out of Tynie and more Hearts fans in. 

Spot on.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jim_Duncan

• Thomaso

• OTT

• jamboozy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Where were they screwed?

Penalty was correct, two stick on yellows, and a horrible two footed studs up lunge that was a red all day long!

The Marcondes claim looked to have just as much merit as the Rangers penalty claim. The 2nd Yellow was weak as piss and ruined the game as a contest, not overly impressed with Mclean looking to have let it go until Goldson sprinted over. Moreover, as we all know its not just the big calls, its stats like Rangers being able to commit 11 fouls and only getting 1 booking, where as Hibs had 4 bookings for 8.

TBH Hibs are out, on that side of things I'm pleased. But I do not believe that was a good refereeing performance at all. 

2 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

It’s simple stuff. If someone comes to your house and acts like a dick, you don’t invite them back. 

All this “we’re not the OF” stuff is nonsense. Hibs fans have, in recent years, behaved far worse than OF fans. I’m not talking about singing daft songs that most folk don’t understand the lyrics to anyway, but tangible stuff like assaulting players and invading the pitch. Our board should be under no illusions that any kind of cross-city friendship exists. They, along with plenty others, through us under the bus during Covid, and this should live in the memory of Hearts fans for a long time. 

Great post

We can all cite multiple instances of copius amounts of shit being thrown at our own players and even them being assaulted. Rudi, Cochrane, Shankland, Bobby.. 

"but but but someone chucked a coin at Neil Lennon" - Doesn't in any way shape or form justify anything. That fan should have been banned, cannot get into the realm of being able to punch players, pelt them with everything under the sun when they're trying to take a penalty and all things in between. 

Us halfing their allocation is IMO entirely justified. Emphasis needs to be on it being a temporary measure in response to those antics. If Hibs want to respond and do the same, then fine. But they're the ones that will look like idiots. Also, not sure their stands are constructed in a way which would make spliting the away end easy (with the upper and lower tiers etc.). 

boag1874
14 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Nobody has suggested that it is the solution.  Reduced allocation is what the vast majority on here seem to prefer. Last Sundays atmosphere was great with less than 700 away fans.  Folk that dont want a reduced allocation for them are just protecting their own ticket for ER imo. 

Even if that is peoples motive though that’s fine!

The ER away day is magnificent mainly due to the enormous away allocation. It’s the highlight of the league season for many and rightly so, a full stand of jambos bouncing, partying and getting it rammed up them is spectacular. Would be a massive shame to lose that especially as a side effect of how THEY behave, not us

Thomaso
5 minutes ago, OTT said:

The Marcondes claim looked to have just as much merit as the Rangers penalty claim. The 2nd Yellow was weak as piss and ruined the game as a contest, not overly impressed with Mclean looking to have let it go until Goldson sprinted over. Moreover, as we all know its not just the big calls, its stats like Rangers being able to commit 11 fouls and only getting 1 booking, where as Hibs had 4 bookings for 8.

TBH Hibs are out, on that side of things I'm pleased. But I do not believe that was a good refereeing performance at all. 

Pop that on sisters.net - you’ll get a better response. 😉

For me the fact that those corkscrew throwers are boiling over the referees performance just adds to my pleasure in seeing them pumped out the SC! 😊

RustyRightPeg

The sad thing is, the vape that McLean took over to the touchline yesterday has received more negative press than the mortar strikes Shankland had to avoid while waiting to take the pen. All they saw was an opportunity with the incident with the pie and put a funny spin on it.

6 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Pop that on sisters.net - you’ll get a better response. 😉

For me the fact that those corkscrew throwers are boiling over the referees performance just adds to my pleasure in seeing them pumped out the SC! 😊

:lol: believe me, not in any way defending Hibs, just sick of weegie referees being weegie referees. 

2 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

The sad thing is, the vape that McLean took over to the touchline yesterday has received more negative press than the mortar strikes Shankland had to avoid while waiting to take the pen. All they saw was an opportunity with the incident with the pie and put a funny spin on it.

FWIW I completely agree with you, but what can be done about it? I'm sure the club are working hard with the security team to figure out where it came from and identify who did it. But its just one of a litany of things thrown by Hibs fans at our players over the years, without strict liability there is no blow back on clubs (and therefore not the sort of firm and decisive action needed) to cause them to address the problem. 

The sort of person that chucks a corkscrew at a player probably doesn't care if they get caught. But they might care a bit more if their club was penalised for their actions. Sadly, with the undeniable sectarianism in the West, there will never be enough votes to push through strict liabiltiy. 

gar jambo
1 hour ago, jamboozy said:

Spot on.

What about when they beat Rangers in the cup final they smashed up Hampden can’t remember them getting punished for it ! They just said they got very excited as they never won the cup since 19/02 

53 minutes ago, OTT said:

FWIW I completely agree with you, but what can be done about it? I'm sure the club are working hard with the security team to figure out where it came from and identify who did it. But its just one of a litany of things thrown by Hibs fans at our players over the years, without strict liability there is no blow back on clubs (and therefore not the sort of firm and decisive action needed) to cause them to address the problem. 

The sort of person that chucks a corkscrew at a player probably doesn't care if they get caught. But they might care a bit more if their club was penalised for their actions. Sadly, with the undeniable sectarianism in the West, there will never be enough votes to push through strict liabiltiy. 

Can we stop calling it a corkscrew????

it was a knife! The blade stuck in the ground and the corkscrew attachment was closed! 

Cameronstheman
14 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:
magnificent_seven 10:09 PM Yesterday
It's time we turn our words into action. We're not just fans; we're part of a club known for setting precedents, for being pioneers in Scottish football. Now, it's our turn to lead.

The chants we heard tonight were abhorrent. Disgusting. Targeting one of our own - Martin Boyle, during his time of vulnerability, shouting sectarian abuse at him whilst he was stretchered off, motionless and with an oxygen mask on. This is a stark reminder of why we must act. It's not just about one game; it's about protecting the values we hold dear, ensuring Easter Road remains a sanctuary for respect and unity.

Let's flood the club with letters and emails demanding an indefinite ban on Rangers fans at Easter Road. While we may not have Mr. Kensell's direct email, we can send our messages to the generic club email or the postal address at Easter Road - any email addresses or contacts that people have which would be beneficial - please share.

Every communication counts. Make sure to express why this is crucial, not just for us, but for the integrity of the club and the example we set. We need to take the bold move to put integrity above revenue.

This isn't just about reacting to one incident; it's about setting a standard, about saying that we, as a club, will not tolerate hatred and bigotry. Let's remind everyone why Hibs is a club of firsts. We were the first to play under floodlights, the first Scottish club to be listed on the stock market, the first to play in European competition, and now, we can be the first to take a stand against sectarianism in this manner.

Tonight is the final straw for me. Why should we have to tolerate this nonsense, every single time Rangers are in town. The governing bodies choose to blissfully ignore this behaviour time after time and I personally don’t want to do that anymore. And whilst nothing is ever done by the SFA or called out by the mainstream media - this is something that we can control. Our supporters deserve better, our players deserve better and the club as a whole deserves better.

Let's do this for our club, for Martin Boyle, and for every player and fan who believes in the power of football to bring people together, not tear them apart. Your letter, your voice, can make a difference. Let's be the change we want to see for our club and for Scottish Football as a whole.

Just had a look at the thread on .net .Seriously, the sheer front of them to talk about away fans behaviour and ignoring there own is something else.They have a whole 2 pages  on his thread and about 20 odd Muppets in agreement. They are out the Cup and this a hobo bangers response that is going nowhere . Just like his diddy team 

Boris5115
9 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

Just had a look at the thread on .net .Seriously, the sheer front of them to talk about away fans behaviour and ignoring there own is something else.They have a whole 2 pages  on his thread and about 20 odd Muppets in agreement. They are out the Cup and this a hobo bangers response that is going nowhere . Just like his diddy team 

Folk who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones springs to mind. 

Scott980612
6 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

This 100%. 

The behaviour of Hibs fans recently has been absolutely appalling.  

jamboozy
2 hours ago, gar jambo said:

What about when they beat Rangers in the cup final they smashed up Hampden can’t remember them getting punished for it ! They just said they got very excited as they never won the cup since 19/02 

Yup, and their man Petrie said to hi s fellow blazers, “it’s just over exuberance “ 🤨

Drylaw Hearts
3 hours ago, OTT said:

On its own……this comment is a bit silly and can easily be batted away.

You really need to check the amount of different players who committed each foul and then further check how many of the fouls can be considered a bookable offence.

8 soft fouls from 4 different players won’t be considered bookings….but 1 bad foul from 1 player will get a booking.

It’s the individual player that matters on not the team number.

Time Budge stopped mentioning our support in the same paragraph as the vermin. She should call them out and worry about any retaliatory statements later. One of our players could have been seriously injured from that bottle opener which clearly had the blade open. 

Harmonica
11 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Time Budge stopped mentioning our support in the same paragraph as the vermin. She should call them out and worry about any retaliatory statements later. One of our players could have been seriously injured from that bottle opener which clearly had the blade open. 

Exactly this. And why the **** it's up for debate or the club hasn't told these ***** to bolt is ****ing ridiculous. 

Cameronstheman
19 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Exactly. Some on here are the same .Hibs history of extreme behaviour especially at Tynie is appalling and for all to see. Anne should address this publicly and say this is a major reason why we are cutting hibs allocation to the same as the OF as we dont need or want that filth in our ground 

59 minutes ago, Drylaw Hearts said:

On its own……this comment is a bit silly and can easily be batted away.

You really need to check the amount of different players who committed each foul and then further check how many of the fouls can be considered a bookable offence.

8 soft fouls from 4 different players won’t be considered bookings….but 1 bad foul from 1 player will get a booking.

It’s the individual player that matters on not the team number.

Its the fact that it happens all the time. When we play them, the stats are the same. 

They foul with virtual impunity. 

SectionDJambo
3 hours ago, gar jambo said:

Can we imagine, if by some cruel bad luck, they had beaten us in 2012.  It would have been carnage. Them invading the pitch and Hearts fans meeting them on it.

We would probably have got the blame as well. We did Scottish football a massive favour that day by crushing them and sending them home early.

Thomaso
8 hours ago, gar jambo said:

“Over exhuberance” was Petrie’s Get out of Jail card! 😕

dannymack

Vile little ******* with the blue hat and Hibs scarf on... clearly caught on the footage spitting at Dhanda.

Horrible, horrible, horrible 🤮

As for the clown masked up ! Deary me 🤣

Screenshot_20240314_002512_Gallery.jpg

Mister T
7 hours ago, dannymack said:

Vile little ******* with the blue hat and Hibs scarf on... clearly caught on the footage spitting at Dhanda.

Spot on. Spitting at / on anyone is scum behaviour and i think is classed as assault. Hope he gets banned. But I doubt it.

dannymack
43 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Spot on. Spitting at / on anyone is scum behaviour and i think is classed as assault. Hope he gets banned. But I doubt it.

This is not a petulant child or a juvenile minded teenager, this is an adult... well, so called adult 🙄 

Did the Auld Hibs rat who was caught on TV verbally abusing Dikamona not get arrested for his actions ? 🤔 

I'm sure the same can be done for the alleged spitter, however, as you say, doubt it. 

Edited by dannymack

Ex member of the SaS

As for strict liability due to Sevco fans singing and being Sevco fans, Everyone and their dog knows the bigot twins would be the last teams punished. In fact Hibs themselves would be right up there front and center. It may even out after a season or two but the rest of the league would have suffered badly by then.

There has to be a solution as this behaviour can't continue but strict liability is not the answer.

whodanny
9 hours ago, dannymack said:

Is anyone able to photo shop that pic so he's wearing a maroon strip ?  Beyond my skills, but it would be nice to get a preview of how it's going to look next season.