Season tickets 24/25 - Renewal Period closes 4/5 ( updated )

davemclaren

Need to sell season tickets in H J and K then we've still got a few hundred in L available for walk ups, plus a few dotted around the rest of the ground.(I'm assuming we don't sell seasons for K atm)

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• davemclaren

• Paolo

• The Real Maroonblood

Wee Mikey
35 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Noticed the same myself when ordering ticket for Dingwall. Probably realise all PHM will renew season ticket:whistling::peek_by_Andrin:

Nah ... well deserved additional LPs for those going to effin' Greenock for a Monday night 19:45 KO and likely having a total 'mare transport-wise.

Hearts should've added at least 10 more to those who went to Ibrox.

That is above and beyond.

£35!!!!

At least I spent the £35 on fish & chips and cocktails in sunnier climes. Lol.

Kiss my badge

Hopefully been on the waiting/still on the waiting list for a ST. If i do get one, i can be on here complaining that I don't turn up for certain matches. Karma😀

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, XB52 said:

You mean the club announced it was thousands

Thousands and thousands. 

Wonder why they haven't mentioned the figures on their latest statement.

:interehjrling:

Lambo85

I am still 1285 on the season waiting list and that is after putting my name down not long after the list was created.

The list must be some size now!

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Lambo85 said:

I am still 1285 on the season waiting list and that is after putting my name down not long after the list was created.

Millions now.

Lambo85
2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Millions now.

I have only moved 20 places since July last year.

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Lambo85 said:

I have only moved 20 places since July last year.

Good luck. 

I hope you are successful.

Whatever the list is there will those who will not take up the option to purchase a ST.

**** it. Stuck myself and my daughter on the list since she now plays Sundays rather than Saturdays having moved uo to u18. 

Definitely not expecting to hear anything but we would take up season tickets if offered the chance. I've not had one since 13/14 I think it was.

Wee Mikey
39 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

The list is SO very, very enormous!

And SO wide!

And SO deep!

Cue a(nother) musical time out, lol.

38 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Millions now.

Trilliions, surely?

Bongo 1874

Ideally stadium expansion will need looked at, you could probably get our season tickets up to about 21k.

A 30k seater plus is what is needed.

Sets us up for life.

I understand the problem, planning permission cost etc, it's a goal I hope we can achieve in my lifetime.

Spitonastranger
2 hours ago, johnking123 said:

Wonder if they will finally put the prices up. Think they are making more seats available for season ticket purchases.

Or put them down to 1874 prices :robboyas:

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

The list is SO very, very enormous!

And SO wide!

And SO deep!

Cue a(nother) musical time out, lol.

Trilliions, surely?

:lol:

Wee Mikey
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Ideally stadium expansion will need looked at, you could probably get our season tickets up to about 21k.

Sets us up for life.

I understand the problem, planning permission cost etc, it's a goal I hope we can achieve in my lifetime.

Nah, just drop Shanks for not committing and we'll be sorted.

Who needs an uncommitted fatso, eh?

soonbe110
1 hour ago, johnking123 said:

Same, extra 6-7% would not hurt.

Yep, I think all the season tickets are underpriced some of them especially so.  O65 and younger kids prices are incredibly cheap eg O65 was  £15 per game in Platinum this season. After vat club only sees about £13 per seat. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Yep, I think all the season tickets are underpriced some of them especially so.  O65 and younger kids prices are incredibly cheap eg O65 was  £15 per game in Platinum this season. After vat club only sees about £13 per seat. 

Being old can have its advantages. 

Bongo 1874
8 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Nah, just drop Shanks for not committing and we'll be sorted.

Who needs an uncommitted fatso, eh?

More so the media and uncertainty mate, if that's makes me a bad person then sorry.

Sorry i want committed players,that don't see the old firm as a bigger move.

indianajones
8 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

This. 

The freeloaders probably get to the game for free too with their bus passes. Hike the prices Hearts! 

Wee Mikey
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

More so the media and uncertainty mate, if that's makes me a bad person then sorry.

Sorry i want committed players,that don't see the old firm as a bigger move.

You are not a 'bad person' ... but ...

Come OAN ...

Why not reveal your true identity?

if you are an ex-Hearts player then man up.

It might be that you deserve plaudits ...

... or it might be that you are not as up-front as, say, Blackie, and are running scared of potential brickbats.

Just a thought ...

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, indianajones said:

This. 

The freeloaders probably get to the game for free too with their bus passes. Hike the prices Hearts! 

Guilty. :lol:

I feel bad about it.

indianajones
5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I feel bad about it.

My OP was just in jest by the way. I really dont mind. It comes to us all!

Ya cheapskates. 

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I feel bad about it.

No guilt from me. 😎

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

My OP was just in jest by the way. I really dont mind. It comes to us all!

Ya cheapskates. 

I know.

👍

Wee Mikey

A musical time-out for Bongo ...

I really wanna know (who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
Tell me, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
'Cause I really wanna know (who are you? Who, who, who, who?)

Wee Mikey
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

No guilt from me. 😎

Nor me.

½ price PR next season.

😎

3 hours ago, Randy Marsh said:

It was yes. My sister is a non season ticket holder and only has 17 points despite going to about a dozen matches last season and a few this season. Just one example of a frequent attenedee being able to get a ticket but only just.  There was a few away matches last season where zero points were awarded mind you. Killie away being one.

What threshold would you have set? Considering the whole point is to prevent away supporters from purchasing them too.

ShedBoy
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Sets us up for life.

Unless a Sheikh Mansour type buys Hearts from the FOH then stadium expansion is a pipe dream sadly.

ColinSmith1255
2 hours ago, 2205ian said:

Noticed the same myself when ordering ticket for Dingwall. Probably realise all PHM will renew season ticket:whistling::peek_by_Andrin:

Confused. I don’t think tickets for Ross County are on sale yet.

Daktari
23 minutes ago, ColinSmith1255 said:

Confused. I don’t think tickets for Ross County are on sale yet.

Announced at half past three that there were 'only a handful left' I'm afraid.

Wearsider
4 hours ago, Randy Marsh said:

It was yes. My sister is a non season ticket holder and only has 17 points despite going to about a dozen matches last season and a few this season. Just one example of a frequent attenedee being able to get a ticket but only just.  There was a few away matches last season where zero points were awarded mind you. Killie away being one.

I'm a non season ticket holder and on 49 points. (First points were added October 2022 as used a different account before that) so I think its very very easy for a hearts fan who only attends a few games a season to have 15+ points 

alicante jambo
4 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Wouldn't mind seeing them push the prices up a bit and make that bit more available for the playing budget

Im the same pal. I know it wouldnt be popular with some fans and i understand financial restrictions in the household might mean not being able to purchase but we are a buisness being properly run. My boy and his bird just moved back to scotland fi spain and hes putting them 2 on the waiting list as i type this so thats another 2. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, alicante jambo said:

Im the same pal. I know it wouldnt be popular with some fans and i understand financial restrictions in the household might mean not being able to purchase but we are a buisness being properly run. My boy and his bird just moved back to scotland fi spain and hes putting them 2 on the waiting list as i type this so thats another 2. 

Haven't put them up for few seasons now mate eh , dount many Hearts fans would clean if knew was helping towards increasing player budget 

I’ve posted this before but hopefully the club create some kind of membership for folk on the waiting list. Charge a fee but receive things in return (credit at the shop, invitation to nights with players, coaches etc) and give members first dibs on walk up and exchange tickets. Gives the club more data on supporters (or potential supporters), greater opportunity for engagement beyond ST holders and an opportunity to keep growing the fan base. 

What reason would hearts or mckinnlay have to lie about the figure on the waiting list. Bizzare. 

michael_bolton
1 hour ago, Bainy said:

What reason would hearts or mckinnlay have to lie about the figure on the waiting list. Bizzare. 

Get people talking about, build a sense of urgency, get fence-sitters to sign up.

theshed
3 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Sell out the Roseburn Stand. Problem solved. 

It’s really as simple as this 

Tams bird
7 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

I'm 65 in June. Bet I miss it this season.

johnking123

They are going to make more season tickets available next season apparently. So we should see more of that roseburn stand sold.

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

They are going to make more season tickets available next season apparently. So we should see more of that roseburn stand sold.

That's good news ! Hopefully do same for Hibs aswell , get all category A games sold in Roseburn 

Ricardo Quaresma
13 hours ago, Zico said:

I’ve posted this before but hopefully the club create some kind of membership for folk on the waiting list. Charge a fee but receive things in return (credit at the shop, invitation to nights with players, coaches etc) and give members first dibs on walk up and exchange tickets. Gives the club more data on supporters (or potential supporters), greater opportunity for engagement beyond ST holders and an opportunity to keep growing the fan base. 

This would virtually lock out new supporters; we're a Football Club, not a Bowling Club

The Treasurer
36 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

This would virtually lock out new supporters; we're a Football Club, not a Bowling Club

Don't see why it would lock out new supporters. Paying a small fee to remain on the waiting list (as many clubs in other countries do) only gives first refusal for walk ups and TE, not exclusive access 

Ricardo Quaresma
59 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Don't see why it would lock out new supporters. Paying a small fee to remain on the waiting list (as many clubs in other countries do) only gives first refusal for walk ups and TE, not exclusive access 

A good number of seats should be available for walk-ups; ring-fenced, not like the Roseburn lockout for the Derby that occured earlier this Season

been here before
13 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

A good number of seats should be available for walk-ups; ring-fenced, not like the Roseburn lockout for the Derby that occured earlier this Season

The Roseburn Lockout :rofl:

How melodramatic.

Edited by been here before

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, been here before said:

The Roseburn Lockout :rofl:

Well, that's what occured; not trying to make a trope of it

Just trying to save words, using onscreen keyboard as can't be ****** with real one; going to bed soon 😆

been here before
2 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Well, that's what occured; not trying to make a trope of it

Just trying to save words, using onscreen keyboard as can't be ****** with real one; going to bed soon 😆

A lockout where no one was locked out.

Chuck Berry
15 hours ago, Zico said:

Agree, set it at something like £25, give them free entry to B and womens matches as well.  Get's them "on the hook".

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, been here before said:

A lockout where no one was locked out.

Fans could not get Tickets

JudyJudyJudy
20 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

A chap I attend games with (home & away regularly) bagged one of the very best Wheatfield seats from the waiting list this season. It was a single.

Some folks were eschewing single seats hoping for doubles to come up and settled for Roseburn ones instead, thus missing out on home derbies.

My advice? Get on the waiting list and buy when available. Good ones will appear simply by natural turnover. One can always thereafter look to swap etc.

He certainly did 👍

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 24/25 - Renewal Period closes 4/5 ( updated )