Highlights

Ricardo Quaresma

Ricardo Quaresma

Cut as watching by the YouTuber, so a bit neck-breaking, but hey-ho, eh? :rofl:

Fraggle

From the highlights, it looks to me at our penalty, that the ball hit two Celtic players arms. Am I seeing that right?

Gundermann
11 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

From the highlights, it looks to me at our penalty, that the ball hit two Celtic players arms. Am I seeing that right?

Looks that way.

Dean Winchester
12 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Yes it did.

Fraggle
Just now, Dean Winchester said:

Yes it did.

Thought so! In that case, not sure how Brenda could claim it wasn't a penalty when it hit two separate arms.

Bunny Munro
11 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Old man sent home.

Ricardo Quaresma
7 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Old man sent home.

He also might've tried to psyche Grant, seeing as he was the penalty-taker 😄

SectionDJambo
46 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Shades of Hampden 2012?

That wasn’t a penalty either 😂 except it was.

Ricardo Quaresma

From the Roseburn perspective:

Benny Klack

Watching the Sportscene highlights - who the heck is on co-comms?? Very bitter Celtic throbber by sound of it 😂

jock _turd
14 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

Watching the Sportscene highlights - who the heck is on co-comms?? Very bitter Celtic throbber by sound of it 😂

Thought the whole program was set up for a Celtic win BUT... it did not happen. About the Hearts pen did he give the pen for the first hand ball or the second? I think the first handball is justified the second is maybe a bit unlucky. The first contact off the tic players elbow for me is a clear pen. The Celtic pen the guy has run into Cochrane there clear as day.

Edited by jock _turd

Hearts_fan
29 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

100%

Hearts_fan
20 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Thought the whole program was set up for a Celtic win BUT... it did not happen. About the Hearts pen did he give the pen for the first hand ball or the second? I think the first handball is justified the second is maybe a bit unlucky. The first contact off the tic players elbow for me is a clear pen. The Celtic pen the guy has run into Cochrane there clear as day.

Very good spot. I think that is a correct penalty 

NaturalOrder74

The handball rules are about the only consistent thing the refs have done all season the Celtic pen on the other hand wtf 

1971fozzy

I don’t get why he was greeting about the red card. It wasn’t as if Cochrane lowered his head. Stonewaller if ever there was one. Like Boyce at Motherwell should have been one when he got kicked in the upper chest