Tait - Gorgie Rules ( merged )

SectionN

rudi must stay
Just now, Cameronstheman said:

Nope, I just don't like our  players to roll over when whacked, and to Taits credit he showed spirit and gave it right back , though it looks like you do 

Some times ye

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Footballfirst

• rudi must stay

• Mikey1874

• Carter

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, joondalupjambo said:

Allan Preston on radio saying these young guys have been playing in the Lowland League against men and all of them know how to handle themselves.  Tait certainly showed that today.

Certainly helps alot. On a side note, its why I think there is additional benefit with the Lowland League for players who are not going to make first team Hearts. It makes them more attractive to lower league clubs when they have already got that mentality to deal with the rougher side of football.

gordon simpson
2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

That's the required attitude boys.

hi guys gather round and check this ugly  jameshunt  out ,

this is what happens when you have kids with your sister 

18 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Certainly helps alot. On a side note, its why I think there is additional benefit with the Lowland League for players who are not going to make first team Hearts. It makes them more attractive to lower league clubs when they have already got that mentality to deal with the rougher side of football.

Very much so 👍

GlasgoJambo
2 hours ago, weaz1981 said:

Feels like forever since we have had a core of players coming up from the youth ranks. Really looking forward to next season with these guys running the show.

Yup. It’s something special when you get a group coming through.  
Robbo was asked on the radio yesterday about lads coming through and after waxing lyrical about Alan McLaren he reminisced about Locke, Ritchie and Johnstone.
since then I guess we had the Championship crew of Nicholson, Walker, McHattie, McGhee, Patterson, King - although they were brought through as an urgent necessity we were fortunate they were as good as they were. 

BlueRiver
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

😂😂 tremendous viewing 

August Landmesser
9 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

:clumshot:

ArcticJambo

Love a player who bides his time.

:sweeet:

I think it's a smart challenge by Johnston.   Not high, but it's a definite booking, yellow not red.   When I say smart I don't mean I agree with it. 

It's even smarter by Tait that he returned the challenge.   Not high, a yellow.   Clever ☺ 

Johnston reaction.   A complete tit. 

Not decided if he looks like a possessed Sigourney Weaver from Ghostbusters or a fully grown Alien from Alien. 

Edited by HMFC01

pettigrewsstylist

Get some ya mutant. Im no a wee laddie to get to kick/bully into hiding. This is Gorgie.

poultry

Wee Tattie will be a legend for Hearts one day. 🇱🇻

fabienleclerq

I like how tait bursts him and then is straight after the ball like nothing happened. 

Having played against his old man that was like a step back in time. He would’ve been proud of that challenge.

He was unlucky again with his lung burster at the end too. Smashing a Celtic player was as good as a goal though imo. 

Cambo_Jambo
13 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

Allan Preston on radio saying these young guys have been playing in the Lowland League against men and all of them know how to handle themselves.  Tait certainly showed that today.

You definitely see the difference in them being physically ready.

For ages, I felt every youth that got a shot was talented but really 'wee' Vs the men they were playing with/against. Tait and Denholm came on and while smaller in stature looked like they were happy to mix it.

Go for it 1308
14 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Beat them with skill in my opinion. Taking people out that's not football thats thuggery 

You're missing the point. That ugly ******* took out Tait first with a horrible tackle. 

Taits tackle was payback time, and good on him

Corstorphine Jambo

The Celtic freak actually jumps into Tait and tries to forearm smash him. Second yellow!

Jim Panzee
14 hours ago, Philfigo said:

Showed great shithousery to put one right on that ugly lad at the back for Celtic just after he been botted by him. That shows maturity beyond his years and no fear. Class act.

image.jpeg.131113065787d011e7a1edc84634860a.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Corstorphine Jambo said:

The Celtic freak actually jumps into Tait and tries to forearm smash him. Second yellow!

Weak officials. 

jamboozy
12 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

Nope, I just don't like our  players to roll over when whacked, and to Taits credit he showed spirit and gave it right back , though it looks like you do 

I see JiH is in a new persona, wanting everyone to play nice or he’ll grass them up .:lol:

For the avoidance of doubt it’s the person you’re replying to that I’m commenting about.👍

9 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Never noticed Devlin tickling Cater-Vickers beard until watching that back, hahahahahaha

14 minutes ago, droid said:

Never noticed Devlin tickling Cater-Vickers beard until watching that back, hahahahahaha

:rofl:

Jamb04life

Really impressed with Tait. That tackle shows he’s not gonna be intimidated by anybody. Too many players (not even youngsters) in the past seem to shit the bed against better teams and give them too much respect 

Naismith mentality probably rubbing off on the players too 

1 hour ago, droid said:

That beard tickle is fantastic.  

My favourite player keeps getting better and better. Loved it he showed that he can leave a bit on someone as well.

2 hours ago, droid said:

I think/hope he was trying to rip a couple of hairs out rather tickle him to he honest. 

19 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

I absolutely ****ing love Aidan Denholm, he's giving me Brad McKay PHM vibes. Playing for the jersey every time he takes to the field. 

He just ****ing gets it, and its tremendous to see! Appreciate he's not a stand out when he plays, but his workrate is Devlinesq and the whole back from the brink/ having been released and brought back to now playing pretty regularly for us is absolutely amazing. He's also helped us to some pretty amazing results too. Think he would absolutely run through walls for Naismith for bringing him back and Naisy clearly trusts him too. 

I really hope we see the laddie build a long and successful career here. Having players that get the club and its culture is so important. 

RustyRightPeg
18 hours ago, Fraggle said:

That's who I was thinking of. Great to see wee guys like Denholm and Cammy getting wired about it.

I was trying to explain to the Mrs yesterday that Devlin is a wee dick but he's our wee dick. She didn't understand what I meant, but I specifically rewound the game yesterday to the aftermath of Tait's shot when Cammy goes out his way to clatter into Joe Hart just to annoy him, and then also when he started rubbing CCV's beard in the aftermath of the Tait Johnston incident.

She now gets it. Annoying wee b*****d, but he's ours 🤣 

martoon

It's highly likely Mac will be targeted when we go to Parkhead after the split. Much in the way young Cochrane was by Brown a few years back.

Celtic players don't like it up 'em.

Brick Tamland
19 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Beat them with skill in my opinion. Taking people out that's not football thats thuggery 

No thuggery at all, it’s a young player saying to the mutant Celtic thug ‘don’t ever do that to me or one of my team mates ever again’  and that comes from and encourages and solidifies a very strong team spirit.

The only player being a thug there was the mutant who should have been red carded for a truly awful challenge on a young Hearts player. 

RustyRightPeg
17 minutes ago, martoon said:

It's highly likely Mac will be targeted when we go to Parkhead after the split. Much in the way young Cochrane was by Brown a few years back.

Celtic players don't like it up 'em.

Celtic don't have a Brown type anymore. It's partly why they've struggled this year.

Colonel Kurtz
18 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

A pound of flesh? So you write murder mysteries in your spare time 

more Shakespeare than Agatha Christie mate

rudi must stay
Just now, Colonel Kurtz said:

more Shakespeare than Agatha Christie mate

I like both 

wattie exploited
20 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

god is that guy been taking ugly pills :rifle:

Perth to Paisley

I've seen footage of Tait being 'tacked' but haven't seen his 'firm but fair' response.

Is it available ?

Well done to him by dealing with it on his own way!

rudi must stay

It's in the Celtic highlights the latest video on Heart Of Midlothian FC's YouTube page 

Sooperstar
5 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

I've seen footage of Tait being 'tacked' but haven't seen his 'firm but fair' response.

Is it available ?

Well done to him by dealing with it on his own way!

On 03/03/2024 at 19:46, rudi must stay said:

That was Shakespeare. There were murders in his works but I have never heard him described as a writer of murder mysteries before :lol: 

• davemclaren changed the title to Tait - Gorgie Rules ( merged )
21 hours ago, Jamb04life said:

Really impressed with Tait. That tackle shows he’s not gonna be intimidated by anybody. Too many players (not even youngsters) in the past seem to shit the bed against better teams and give them too much respect 

Naismith mentality probably rubbing off on the players too 

Apparently he's a lightweight, according to some roaster on here.

16 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

god is that guy been taking ugly pills :rifle:

No, it's just what generations of in-breeding does Wattie.  

main-qimg-a37f46f08469a8067c8f620d20252e3d-lq.jpg.a770520fd8d2e37b2462c47cb51ec36d.jpg

wattie exploited
6 hours ago, RobNox said:

No, it's just what generations of in-breeding does Wattie.  

main-qimg-a37f46f08469a8067c8f620d20252e3d-lq.jpg.a770520fd8d2e37b2462c47cb51ec36d.jpg

oh dear  definitely look like celtic class :rifle:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

It's from The Merchant of Venice, not a murder mystery.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

It's from The Merchant of Venice, not a murder mystery.