No way hibs

gorgieroar

gorgieroar

Not in a million years was their anywhere neat 15,703 people at the hibs v Ross County game on saterday whats the reason behind the exaggerated attendances.

JimmyCant
48 minutes ago, gorgieroar said:

Not in a million years was their anywhere neat 15,703 people at the hibs v Ross County game on saterday whats the reason behind the exaggerated attendances.

Do we need this thread every week FFS. They count tickets sold , not actual bums on seats, just like we do, just like every other club does.

jdl2002
46 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Do we need this thread every week FFS. They count tickets sold , not actual bums on seats, just like we do, just like every other club does.

I think ‘they’ count season tkts distributed 👍🏻 ie. The thousands of free ones handed out at schools

Boris5115
2 hours ago, jdl2002 said:

I think ‘they’ count season tkts distributed 👍🏻 ie. The thousands of free ones handed out at schools

Correct. They will have virtually no walk ups whatsoever. What must be a worry for them also is the drop in attendance yesterday after the amazing draw against us from the usual 18000 to 15700.

Sigma One

More away fans at the Derby on Wednesday, than a normal Home match for them. 😉

loveofthegame
3 minutes ago, Sigma One said:

More away fans at the Derby on Wednesday, than a normal Home match for them. 😉

As usual they only turn out to see the Hearts.

jamboozy

A lot of waiters were refused entry due to trying to sneak their ‘friends’ in. ::troll::

JimmyCant
2 hours ago, jdl2002 said:

Thousands yeh ? I think you’ll find that’s a myth. You only need to briefly look through their accounts to see it’s a myth. 

However, they do have a fickle season ticket base and ‘thousands’ clearly dont actually go quite a lot of the time 

Edited by JimmyCant

superjack
1 hour ago, Boris5115 said:

Correct. They will have virtually no walk ups whatsoever. What must be a worry for them also is the drop in attendance yesterday after the amazing draw against us from the usual 18000 to 15700.

That's actually quite understandable. After the 2012 Cup final, I was posted missing for a few days. Its just the same for them after such a famous Derby result for them!

kingantti1874

Once again, they make free tickets available and count them.

the all of the roasters can’t understand why their t/o is so low 

ShedBoy

Wasn’t it made abundantly clear in their accounts last month that they were ‘massaging’ attendance numbers?

1 hour ago, jamboozy said:

A lot of waiters were refused entry due to trying to sneak their ‘friends’ in. ::troll::

Never diners, always waiters...:thumbsup:

Edited by OBE

They count tickets given away to schools etc, 1000s each week i assume 

Boris5115
1 hour ago, superjack said:

That's actually quite understandable. After the 2012 Cup final, I was posted missing for a few days. Its just the same for them after such a famous Derby result for them!

😂😂

normando

If they win their game in hand they are only 18 points behind us.