We really have so may unrealistic fans

mr fox

9 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Yes.  We genuinely, without a shadow of a doubt have some of the absolute WORST supporters in the country. You’d a bad defeat against let’s be honest a far better team with vastly more resource. Crying like a bunch of big babies, turning on your club like a bunch of stinking snakes.  

By all means everyone is entitled to complain at the result and the performance, it was crap, must do better without doubt . If that kind of result is prolonged, or we are bottom 6 fair enough maybe that kind of reaction is warranted but  but the everybody out stuff, after we’ve been fantastic for months is absolutely horrendous chat. 

if you react like this, you need to stake a serious  serious look at yourself.  What part of “support” do you not understand, what do you actually offer hearts ? Support? No it’s certainly not that.  You’re not a supporter. You don’t support anything do you . 

It’s actually completely ****ing shameful. Makes me embarrassed to call myself a hearts fan.  Well not hearts I love hearts but I genuinely HATE some of our support. 

Without reading every single post, frankly I'm not aware of the reactions that you allude to.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carter

• mr fox

• GinRummy

• HMFC 86

Top Posters In This Topic

Cameronstheman
11 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Yes.  We genuinely, without a shadow of a doubt have some of the absolute WORST supporters in the country. You’d a bad defeat against let’s be honest a far better team with vastly more resource. Crying like a bunch of big babies, turning on your club like a bunch of stinking snakes.  

By all means everyone is entitled to complain at the result and the performance, it was crap, must do better without doubt . If that kind of result is prolonged, or we are bottom 6 fair enough maybe that kind of reaction is warranted but  but the everybody out stuff, after we’ve been fantastic for months is absolutely horrendous chat. 

if you react like this, you need to stake a serious  serious look at yourself.  What part of “support” do you not understand, what do you actually offer hearts ? Support? No it’s certainly not that.  You’re not a supporter. You don’t support anything do you . 

It’s actually completely ****ing shameful. Makes me embarrassed to call myself a hearts fan.  Well not hearts I love hearts but I genuinely HATE some of our support. 

State to get into, we got whipped, supporters get pissed off, letting off steam .Soon be the hobo game and all this pish will be put to the back burner if and when we get a result against the vermin FTH

dannymack
21 hours ago, mr fox said:

Aussies must go 
Savage must go and Naismith must go 
What are these idiots on 
The gulf between us and old firm is the same as Man City and Luton 

Get a bloody grip. What do they expect?
Rangers were superb today and we were not.
If we play well and they play well, we get beaten, simple as that.
I honestly think these comments are from fans that don’t go to games and simply haven't a clue.
What we are doing this year is outstanding. Third place is our target and we will get this.

I've read the headline, I've read your post and that's it, have not indulged in any of the rest but I agree with you 100%. 

The comparison between yesterday's performance to the last trip to Ibrox was massive, Hearts were well off it and were simply blown away by a multi million pound, rejuvenated Rangers team, Hearts didn't help themselves but the reaction, sorry, meltdown from the experts in the stands is quite incredible. 

One blip in 2 months or so of fantastic results both home and away is to be forgotten about because of one shit show yesterday at Ibrox, you know, the place where Hearts have been so successful over the last 50 odd years or so 😒

If your not happy hand your season ticket to the exchange for Wednesday and Sunday, I'm sure there's other fans out there who have loved the ride we've been on and would be happy to be there to see if Hearts can redeem themselves as opposed to cranking up the negativity levels. 

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, dannymack said:

I've read the headline, I've read your post and that's it, have not indulged in any of the rest but I agree with you 100%. 

The comparison between yesterday's performance to the last trip to Ibrox was massive, Hearts were well off it and were simply blown away by a multi million pound, rejuvenated Rangers team, Hearts didn't help themselves but the reaction, sorry, meltdown from the experts in the stands is quite incredible. 

One blip in 2 months or so of fantastic results both home and away is to be forgotten about because of one shit show yesterday at Ibrox, you know, the place where Hearts have been so successful over the last 50 odd years or so 😒

If your not happy hand your season ticket to the exchange for Wednesday and Sunday, I'm sure there's other fans out there who have loved the ride we've been on and would be happy to be there to see if Hearts can redeem themselves as opposed to cranking up the negativity levels. 

Agree in genersl, but Last trip to Ibrox in the 2-1 defeat. 

The stats point to rangers profligacy in front of goal rather than us playing better tbh

dannymack
9 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Agree in genersl, but Last trip to Ibrox in the 2-1 defeat. 

The stats point to rangers profligacy in front of goal rather than us playing better tbh

Sometimes you've got to win ugly, if that 0-1 score remained then the stats wouldn't have mattered but I get what your saying, a defeat is a defeat. 

21 hours ago, Carter said:

The way we continue to make Tavernier and Lundstrum look like world beaters is hard to accept. 

Don’t think it is just us who make Tavernier look like a world beater, the guy has absolutely unbelievable stats. And Lundstrum is probably in the top 3 midfielders of the league. Silly post tbh.