The Aussies

Greedy Jambo

Scott Leitch
Just now, Russ1977 said:

Beni sold the first by charging out like a dafty and making it so easy for the rangers boy to sidestep him and get the shot away and Got caught on the ball numerous times. Watching him try to run back when we lose the ball is embarrassing as it’s like he’s running through treacle as players stroll passed him. 

All about opinions pal 👍

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• saxondale

• Bazzas right boot

• Russ1977

Rowles is more than good enough.

Atkinson, however, isn't the required standard imo.

He's a player some fans will like, but I just don't think he's good enough.

Bazzas right boot

Another poster missing  for weeks and straight in with a uninspiring and stupid thread after a defeat.

How surprising!

1971fozzy
31 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Did you watch the game? Rowles was subbed at half time and i've no idea how Atkinson stayed on, he lost the ball 4 times in the first 20 minutes. 

I did and yes they were poor but it’s one game. Atkinson won’t play on Wednesday I’d bet. 

Watt-Zeefuik

Hoff was easily our best player today, aye, get rid.

Ricardo Quaresma

The wee yappy dug looking like an obvious hibby interloper now; surprised he isn't back today 🤣

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, Watt-Zeefuik said:

Hoff was easily our best player today, aye, get rid.

As i said, I wasn't including him, I thought he'd come from the Aussie league, but didn't realise he was Australian. 

He's been getting better game by game. 

Watt-Zeefuik
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

As i said, I wasn't including him, I thought he'd come from the Aussie league, but didn't realise he was Australian. 

He's been getting better game by game. 

Didn't see you say that.

Still think you're wrong.

May all our days get better from here on out.

Edited by Watt-Zeefuik

alicante jambo
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Shut up ya ****ing idiot. 11 wins from 12 before this.  The huns have players bought for 25/30m 

it was a shite performance, but trap your stupid mouth 

I agree. We move onto the next game get 3 points. Were miles off sevco and their cousins need to be best of the rest and try get the european place. Feck they brought on a guy who regularly played for wolves.

Hoff one of our very best players and only going to get better.  

Rowles truly abysmal today. Really disappointing as I thought we were past that sort of performance with him. Hopefully a one off. 

Atkinson, I’m afraid is just very volatile. The level of his performance is all over the place, even intra-game. 

kingantti1874

Honestly, boils my pish.  

they have better players than us. It was a shite performance but we not only have entitled fans. We have ****ing thick ones as well. 

Difficult viewing point at that crack den but even from so far away Atkinson looked totally isolated in the first 25 minutes, often appeared him v 3 or 4 opponents and nobody with maroon near him, then when we start to get a foothold in the game after a calamity of a start Rowles gifts them possession and we lose the second. The third looked to me to be Kent and Rowles marking each other while Dessers stands about 5 yards offside - I'd like to see that again. As others have said Hoff was our brightest player and the last Aussie Cammy Devlin came on at 4 or 5 down so was just running about a massive pitch in a dead game, I'm unsure how much blame he can take.

Definitely not "the Aussies" to blame because as a group collectively we were shite today however we should be putting it to bed ASAP, that wasn't a reflection of the team work the players have shown recently and it was miles from what was required. 

Unfortunately the Rangers had a good day and we couldn't compete.

Next.........

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Scott Leitch said:

Atkinson and Rowles were brutal today. Neither should start Wednesday. 

Spot on, Clark also. 

Before today's game some on here saying they expected bids for Rowles in the summer as he was so good. Now he should be binned. Its a mad mad mad mad world

best in the land

Need a proper quality right back that can defend in the summer Atkinson was shocking today and rowles had been improved before going away with Australia was poor as well and disappointed me.

Hopefully not going to have a dip in form like he did after coming back from the world cup.

Not something you should be saying these days for sure but if you look at them like you should, i.e. Hearts players, opinions are always going to vary. Natty is not a good defender but has his moments going forward. Rowles had a nightmare today but only last week was being compared to Franz Beckenbuer on here. Devlin may have his limitations but we could have done with his battling qualities today for sure. Hof was ok today and has shown signs he could develop into a top player for us. I wouldn’t be rushing to get rid of all these players, I would keep three of them at least.

King prawn

“The Aussies”

awful patter 

what about niuwenhoff ?

Aye not him :facepalm:

Benny Klack

It takes a real honking result to draw out some real awful takes. 

Hearts fan for well over 40 year but we do have an awfy lot of tubes in our fanbase 

Hearts1975

Aye, get rid of neuwenhof as well ... assuming the Op wants all the aussies sacked 

Best player (in a bad bunch) we had on the pitch today, but get rid of him anyway, as his nationality is an issue  

Sack plenty more, get them out the door --- unacceptable 

Great stuff 

Both are good player's Vs the rest of Scottish football but in terms of the old firm a million miles away, same with the rest of this team. 

Mikey1874
2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Not good enough, show them the door. 

It was a collective failure. Atkinson starting off okay but every possession concession was punished early on. Kent was as bad if not worse than Rowles. No one looked like they deserved to be in that team. 

Greedy Jambo
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

It was a collective failure. Atkinson starting off okay but every possession concession was punished early on. Kent was as bad if not worse than Rowles. No one looked like they deserved to be in that team. 

I disagree with all of that, Atkinson did not start off okay, he was horrendous, i was calling for him to be subbed after 10 minutes. 

And Kent worse than Rowles? you're having a laugh. 

Gundermann
2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

They can take fat Shankland with them too. And Nhaismith.

If they don't leave, I suggest hiring a plane to get the message across.

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Gundermann said:

They can take fat Shankland with them too. And Nhaismith.

If they don't leave, I suggest hiring a plane to get the message across.

Grow up

SM Sheffield

I suppose it was inevitable nonsense like this would come out after a defeat

Valois No1

Really bad performance especially from Rowles and Atkinson. We have been on a great run though and I won’t skate the team. 

it’s all about Wednesday though. A win and all will be forgotten. A defeat and this place will be bedlam. 

I posted a very similar thread back in September, and seem to have got less pelters. :lol: 

Nothing's really changed from my OP back then. I didn't really comment on Hoff, but he's grown on me a little. Still not overly convinced he's got the makings of a top player, but he's done well enough.

Always said, the best of the Aussie bunch is Devlin. I've personally missed him, but clearly the team haven't that much.

Hearts1975
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Honestly, boils my pish.  

they have better players than us. It was a shite performance but we not only have entitled fans. We have ****ing thick ones as well. 

👏👏👏

And some don't even know the nationality of the players that are with us 

Some of the hype over Rowles is as ridiculous as the knee jerk stuff about him today, he's a decent defender and gets by against the majority of the opponents in the league.

Armageddon
2 hours ago, jamboozy said:

I love the way Hearts fans support their players through thick and thin.:rofl:

To be fair to the OP, he does seem thick

Schevchenko
2 hours ago, Scott Leitch said:

Atkinson and Rowles were brutal today. Neither should start Wednesday. 

Yup, this game was made for Lembikisa, he is a cool under pressure character. Atkinson far too nervy and crapped it from challenges as well.

We've see it all before and all too often from Rowles.

2 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

The standard of the league is awful. It's as good as the Canadian League, I know ive watched both 

Spot on , I keep saying it, we shouldn’t be dealing in that market we are not going to get the top tier of Australian player. Devlin is loved because he is like a bulldog , Hoff has had some good games however do we think he will really kick on and improve to much higher level. Rowles is error ridden as is Atkinson both in my opinion have reached their ceiling .

kingantti1874
46 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Grow up

you grow up ya clown. Hof has been absolutely outstanding for months, Atkinson and Rowles have been excellent all season.

one defeat against better opponents in one of our best runs since the 90’s and you are saying get shot?

unreasonble, thick, deluded, childish nonsense of a thread .

by all means call out a poor performance but - get shot? Hearts would be better getting shot of fans like you 

Edited by kingantti1874

frankblack
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

you grow up ya clown. Hof has been absolutely outstanding for months, Atkinson and Rowles have been excellent all season.

one defeat against better opponents in one of our best runs since the 90’s and you are saying get shot?

unreasonble, thick, deluded, childish nonsense of a thread 

Just like his Naismith Out thread TBF.  At least he is consistent.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95288lnkss6na6vyg9ymk

HeartsandonlyHearts
3 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

They’re better than anything #!bs carry as professional footballers. So at least we have that.

HeartsandonlyHearts
55 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Grow up

The irony of this post is lost on you….

Pete Elliott
2 hours ago, frankblack said:

You should retire your account after the shitshow you posted about wanting Naismith sacked after 1 "ONE" O.N.E. game as caretaker manager.

Nothing you post on here has any credibility including this thread.

This. The OP is a laughing stock. 😂😂😂

Gorgi1874

It was embarrassing but calm doon. No one needs fired, just a good look in the mirror, a stern word with themselves and a win on Wednesday to get back in the good books. Then we'll talk about Sunday!

leipzig76
3 hours ago, jamboozy said:

I love the way Hearts fans support their players through thick and thin.:rofl:

As you say.. all of a sudden it gets a wee bit thin and folks are going off the deep end.

Nonsense 

what a drivel post 

Fozzyonthefence
35 minutes ago, Schevchenko said:

Yup, this game was made for Lembikisa, he is a cool under pressure character. Atkinson far too nervy and crapped it from challenges as well.

We've see it all before and all too often from Rowles.

No it wasn’t.  He’s even worse at defending than Atkinson, although to be fair he’s never a RB.

Gordon_1874

The reality of the situation is Rangers are far superior to us. As much as no one wants to hear it, it's the truth. Atkinson played great against Motherwell in that 2nd half linking up with Oda down the right hand side.

It's very difficult to try and keep compete with a side who have better players in every area of the pitch, Shankland a side not one of our players gets into the Rangers team.

Got to look at the bigger picture, we're the best of the rest and today was a bump in the road. I trust Naismith will make sure today's performance isn't repeated.

Kennyfragg13

My Apologies, i wasn't including him. 

Atkinson, Rowles and Devlin do one. 

If I could have 11 cammys in the team i would be happy

38 minutes ago, fila said:

Spot on , I keep saying it, we shouldn’t be dealing in that market we are not going to get the top tier of Australian player. Devlin is loved because he is like a bulldog , Hoff has had some good games however do we think he will really kick on and improve to much higher level. Rowles is error ridden as is Atkinson both in my opinion have reached their ceiling .

They are all good enough for hearts that’s fact 

Schevchenko
6 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

No it wasn’t.  He’s even worse at defending than Atkinson, although to be fair he’s never a RB.

He can beat a man on the outside unlike Atkinson and I think is a more reliable and confident player as well.  

3 hours ago, Boris5115 said:

Atkinson is guff. I'd keep the others. 

Judged on today if that’s the case please don’t post again 

clown 🤡 

• cosanostra locked this topic