Penalty to Rangers Bingo!

Gillsland jack

Thunder and Lightning
3 hours ago, Morgan said:

The 16th minute and then the second one in the 90th.

Super edgy mate. 

Would probably have had more impact if the joke hadn't already been posted.

😂 

Felix Lighter

I think Don Robertsons last top flight game was at Ibrox the other week, he sent off a gers player, was invited by var to review and stuck to his guns. 

His next game was Raith v D.Utd last Friday night. tut tut Don.

Back on board tomorrow though so a chance for the Don to redeem himself.

This is beginning to look like Celtic level of always cheated never defeated. It's not a good optic.  

Lone Striker

Hope Naisy has carried on Robbie's training routine of practising  10 v 11  before games refereed by the usual suspects.   Maybe 9 v 11 would be worthwhile too.  :whistling:

Aussie Jambo
6 hours ago, BRAVEHEART1874 said:

That long? I hope we have learned from the shirt tugging or goldson will throw himself down. I think Boyle is his  idol :(

Somebody needs to claim Goldson early on with a brilliant tackle that’s in no way illegal and then get red carded. Then they can get the penalty in 89 minutes playing 10 men when they still couldn’t score. Tripping over shoelace or blade of grass is my VAR tip. 

1 hour ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Super edgy mate. 

Would probably have had more impact if the joke hadn't already been posted.

😂

Piss off.

Gundermann

Cantwell goes down after a brutal tackle from the psycho hachetman that is Niewenhof.

e03f1e20910f51f4b2a7168da98fbc72.gif

FarmerTweedy
5 hours ago, Jack Torrance said:

They'll need to get into our penalty box first.

I'm not so sure about that, the var feed might just mysteriously cut out for a bit, meaning they can't overrule a penalty being given for an imaginary foul when Zander Clark is the only player in our half!

FarmerTweedy
8 hours ago, Gillsland jack said:

Ok Ok I know it's been done before, however with Don Robertson on VAR I could not resist, I think their FIRST penalty ( and for the purposes of this game that's the one that counts)will be awarded in the 68th minute.

Seeing as it's bingo, I'll go for two fat ladies, 88!

Gillsland jack
11 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

This is beginning to look like Celtic level of always cheated never defeated. It's not a good optic.  

It's a bit of fun mate, lets hope the men in black do not spoil the game ....no chance of that though eh?

highlandjambo3
11 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Hope Naisy has carried on Robbie's training routine of practising  10 v 13 before games refereed by the usual suspects.   Maybe 9 v 13 would be worthwhile too.  :whistling:

FTFY 

34 minutes ago, Gillsland jack said:

It's a bit of fun mate, lets hope the men in black do not spoil the game ....no chance of that though eh?

I just don't go in for refereeing conspiracies, I think they can be incompetent but what can we expect from non professional refs officiating top level professional games.

All fans of all clubs say exactly the same things no matter who the opposition is, the refs must be screwing everybody so if that's the case then I suppose it even itself out. 😉

Hearts leasing, 3 minutes to go... penalty to Rangers. 5 mins into 8 mins added time, which should have been 4 mins, penalty to Rangers.

Gillsland jack
1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

I just don't go in for refereeing conspiracies, I think they can be incompetent but what can we expect from non professional refs officiating top level professional games.

All fans of all clubs say exactly the same things no matter who the opposition is, the refs must be screwing everybody so if that's the case then I suppose it even itself out. 😉

How long have you been watching the Scottish game? particularly when the Rangers are involved, Andy Davis at Tynecastle, just one glaring example of which there are many more, 4 players sent off at Ibrox prompting the chairman of Hearts at the time to almost take the entire team of the pitch, I learned to just accept it and it would even itself out, it never did,  except maybe once in the 98 cup final, other than that playing Rangers at Ibrox generally always involves the ref or the lino influencing the direction of the game.

More recently with the introduction of VAR, why does the VAR ref invite the on field ref to look at tugs and shirt pulls in the opposition box but very rarely the Rangers 18 yard box, am I imagining that?

You hit the nail on the head, non professional refs, maybe just inadvertently favouring the old firm. 

I’m going for extra-time in the first half, especially if we’re one up or it’s a close 0-0.  Give them a wee lift before HT.

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

One name, Andy Davis. I was sceptical about referees affiliation until that game and what I learned afterwards, then I was convinced that there are some referees that are bent.

Edited by jamboozy

Hackney Hearts
1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

I could go along with this.... but how do you explain the absurd number of games Rangers went without having a penalty awarded against them? In the VAR era it simply isn't possible. (I think that run continues in terms of 'meaningful' penalties?)

Wonfiveone

As a gambler, I find the prospect of the nap of the day being Tavernier to score at any time due to the inevitable VAR  awarded penalty, in my opinion.

If carlsberg did rivals...

Tavernier is a shorter price to score first today than the top striker in Scotland, that should tell you all you need to know about the possibility of them being awarded a penalty.

Maple Leaf
22 hours ago, kila said:

Penalty to.... HEARTS!

It's happening.

I love people with a sense of humour.  :biggrin2:

3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Thats mad that you could have followed us for years and not landed on the reality that Scottish refs are bent. 

Tell me how many referees there are outside of the West Coast that actually get top flight games? - There is a rancid west is best culture in the refereeing body. The fact David Munro hasn't been demoted yet despite making a riproaring ***** of every decision he's had to make this season... 

If referees were promoted from across scotland without fear or favour, I could agree with you but the simple reality is that they aren't so we're stuck with varying shades of weegies as our officials and shock horror the OF get the rub of the green every time they need it. 

Ex member of the SaS
22 hours ago, kila said:

Penalty to.... HEARTS!

It's happening.

Goldson could dive the length of their box and palm the ball round the post and a corner would be given. The guy is bullet proof.

Spellczech

Home match for Rangers then it will be first half - I'll take 39th minute just to settle the bears and make their halftime more enjoyable.