Penalty to Rangers Bingo!

Gillsland jack

Gillsland jack

Ok Ok I know it's been done before, however with Don Robertson on VAR I could not resist, I think their FIRST penalty ( and for the purposes of this game that's the one that counts)will be awarded in the 68th minute.

highlandjambo3

I’m going for 42 minute if it is 0-0…….if that penalty is saved and it remains 0-0 then their second penalty will be in the 14 minute of extra time.😏

Edited by highlandjambo3

BRAVEHEART1874

That long? I hope we have learned from the shirt tugging or goldson will throw himself down. I think Boyle is his  idol :(

Before the 20th minute.

They can't help themselves. Can't have their little title challenge being upset. 

Jim_Duncan
6 minutes ago, OTT said:

Before the 20th minute.

They can't help themselves. Can't have their little title challenge being upset. 

Yep. 

12 minutes. I don’t know enough of their players to predict who, but it’ll be something like a trip in the box and an early yellow card for Kent or Kingsley, meaning their confidence is shot and they have to walk on eggshells the rest of the game. VAR check will take <2secs after ref awards it, too. 

Hackney Hearts
6 minutes ago, kila said:

Penalty to.... HEARTS!

It's happening.

Well no. That definitely AIN'T happening.

(Unless it's late on and we're 3+ goals behind. Like the LC semi - and even then they tried to give a red card instead!)

16 minutes ago, PHSCAndy said:

They might change tactics in an attempt to confuse us and go for a sending off instead. 🤪

Hopefully the message to the players is, don't go to ground. Don't get the cheating ******* with a whistle the opportunity to ruin the game. 

jambo_tar

First 15 mins. Think they'll get it over and done with early in this game. It'll help calm down the crowd. 

ArcticJambo

Depends if we've scored or not, if we have, first half, as they'll want to avoid der establishment having to undergo crowd unrest as the 2nd half progresses. Alas, I predict 38minutes.

Bull's-eye

Early for me as well to rack up a decent score and put us back in our place.

Can't be challenging the duopoly, not in the rulebook.

colinmaroon
1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Yep. 

12 minutes. I don’t know enough of their players to predict who, but it’ll be something like a trip in the box and an early yellow card for Kent or Kingsley, meaning their confidence is shot and they have to walk on eggshells the rest of the game. VAR check will take <2secs after ref awards it, too. 

Guarantee early yellows for our combative players.

Jim_Duncan
11 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Guarantee early yellows for our combative players.

Should have an entirely different back four to bring on at half time to ensure each one is allowed to make at least one tackle. 

Bazzas right boot

65th minute 

Won't make a bit of difference tho, as well be 3-0 up.

He'll miss anaw!

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 hour ago, Gillsland jack said:

Ok Ok I know it's been done before, however with Don Robertson on VAR I could not resist, I think their FIRST penalty ( and for the purposes of this game that's the one that counts)will be awarded in the 68th minute.

68th minute means we’re still in the game and they need their usual help to get them out of a hole. Hopefully Clark/Gordon saves it and we go on to win the game.

HHGH

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 hour ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Well no. That definitely AIN'T happening.

(Unless it's late on and we're 3+ goals behind. Like the LC semi - and even then they tried to give a red card instead!)

That still cracks me up for all the wrong reasons. 

“Get off the field ya Jambo scumbag. My bad, penalty Hearts”

One at extra time at the end of the 1st half, and one in extra time at the end of the game, just to balance things out. These are both to the Huns, for the avoidance of doubt.

ToadKiller Dog

Of course there will be a soft yellow given to one of our more combative players within first 10 mins which an  Orc player will get off with a wee pat on the bum for similar 5 mins later 

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

scott herbertson

7 minutes + a sending off for the tackle, which later gets reversed by a panel

Jambo in Bathgate

I was talking to a Rangers’ fan yesterday. He would be nervous until Rangers get their penalty. 

I have a feeling there'll be a big call early in the game. 

In fact, 2 big calls. A pen for Rangers and a red card for one of our boys.

32 minutes ago, indianajones said:

82nd. 

Cochrane red card and pen merchant Tarvernier misses resulting in a 0-0.

They'd still have another chance to get a second penalty with twenty minutes left 😜 

Seriously, I hope they do get a penalty but VAR says no pen.   At least some fun for a bit you know ☺ 

Yeah I'm kidding myself now. 

ArcticJambo
28 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

7 minutes + a sending off for the tackle, which later gets reversed by a panel

... and don't forget the apology, which is always helpful!

Jim_Duncan
48 minutes ago, Morgan said:

The 16th minute and then the second one in the 90th.

Still not enough to cancel out Shankland’s hat trick, the goals coming in the 18th, 51st and 74th mins. 

Oda be a JT

I’m in the early on camp for this, expect a first half red card too - just settle the hun cvnts 🖕🖕🖕

The Old Tolbooth

Rangers absolutely need the points, Hearts don’t, although it wouldn’t matter a jot if we did, they’ll make sure they get them with a host of early bizarre decisions, just like the free kick they got when that rodent pussed little rat McCausland fouled a Hearts player and they got the free kick in the lead up to their penalty last time at Ibrox, they’ll make absolutely sure Rangers will get their result by hook or by crook, bent ****s! 

If its 0-1 us  going into injury time then the inevitable penalty will be awarded in the 99th minute. 

frankblack
10 minutes ago, Marvin said:

If its 0-1 us  going into injury time then the inevitable penalty will be awarded in the 99th minute. 

Followed by another 2 mins later.... 😬

LeylandJambo

God forbid we have the cheek to go 1 up VAR will take 5 minutes to Try and find a bawhair offside then give the penalty to them for us daring to score.

They need to get into our box to be given a penalty and they will be helped by getting every decision to get them in with free kicks etc, it’s very easy for refs as it is not often brought up by the media if ever at all .   

billybalfour
5 minutes ago, One five said:

They need to get into our box to be given a penalty and they will be helped by getting every decision to get them in with free kicks etc, it’s very easy for refs as it is not often brought up by the media if ever at all .   

If I recall correctly we only committed two fouls at Celtic Park.Let's see how that goes tomorrow.

skinnybob72

I fancy that all of the dirty tricks will be used to ensure momentum is in their favour should we look like being in the game,

- early bookings for both of our centre halves, with similar challenges only getting a warning at the other end

- if we look like breaking away we'll be awarded a spurious free kick to allow them to get back

- soft challenges will result in free kicks for them every time they are in the final third

- if the above fails to gain them an advantage the more obvious tactics of a soft red card and/or a penalty

Nothing we have not seen before.

8 minutes ago, billybalfour said:

If I recall correctly we only committed two fouls at Celtic Park.Let's see how that goes tomorrow.

It says on sky stats they won 12 fouls.

Go for it 1308
4 hours ago, Gillsland jack said:

2.30pm tomorrow afternoon