Boyce and McKay

comradejambo

44 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Dhanda CAN play from wide and cut in. Just like McKay usually does. I’m not sure McKay works as an out and out ACM but Dhanda would be able to play there.

Fraser. On evidence SO FAR we’ll not be signing him 

Not saying Dhanda isn't capable of cutting in, but McKay is never played centrally.

I wouldn't use evidence so far to judge whether Fraser will sign permanently. We tried to get him before and the coaches like him as a player. Pretty sure they won't be using the small number of minutes he's played as a marker in any way.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• Thunder and Lightning

• JimmyCant

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the assumption that McKay is suddenly a crock is very premature . I think he will be right in about it again next season and I actually think he will contribute before this season is out as well

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I think the assumption that McKay is suddenly a crock is very premature . I think he will be right in about it again next season and I actually think he will contribute before this season is out as well

This is irritates me. Never really had any injuries yet because he has a couple in a short space of time he's now injury prone? You see it all the time, player gets more than one injury, or they're out for a long period and they're all of a sudden a liability.

39 minutes ago, Chimp said:

This is irritates me. Never really had any injuries yet because he has a couple in a short space of time he's now injury prone? You see it all the time, player gets more than one injury, or they're out for a long period and they're all of a sudden a liability.

Totally agree and at 29 he is hardly over the hill either 

• 1 month later...
Oda be a JT

I had to go hunting a good few pages back for a McKay thread but after watching the game and highlights surprised he hasn’t been mentioned - maybe on match thread granted.

I thought he was good, showed glimpses of what he can do for us and a couple of his passes were sublime - especially the outside of the boot one to Shanks for the goal.

Hope he gets back to his best for next season as he just has that something different in him that no one, currently (Dhanda), has with passing ability.

soonbe110
15 minutes ago, Oda be a JT said:

I had to go hunting a good few pages back for a McKay thread but after watching the game and highlights surprised he hasn’t been mentioned - maybe on match thread granted.

I thought he was good, showed glimpses of what he can do for us and a couple of his passes were sublime - especially the outside of the boot one to Shanks for the goal.

Hope he gets back to his best for next season as he just has that something different in him that no one, currently (Dhanda), has with passing ability.

Yep, yesterday we started ripping a defence, albeit the worst in the league, and it was McKay and Grant at the heart of it. Could be quite a pairing in midfield if they can build on yesterday. 

joondalupjambo

Love them both and have been great servants to the football club.

However time to cash in, or at least move on to save on wages in the summer.

Let's us bring in more replacements and/or other suitable squad players.

If we keep them for another year then that is a risk.

It would also be really good for both their careers as it would give them the chance to perhaps sign decent length contracts with a new club either here, down south or maybe even in the US.