Ticket Exchange Hibs - open to all

His name is

gar jambo
2 hours ago, kev-paterson said:

Same as above, if anyone is willing to sell outwith the exchange I would happily purchase one ticket. I'm obviously not a roseburn season ticket holder. Any help appreciated. 

I’m also looking for one ticket 🙏🏻

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• Adihearts

• Ricardo Quaresma

8 hours ago, Adihearts said:

If your looking to sell them outwith the ticket exchange I’ll take them mate.

5 hours ago, Gogs said:

Roseburn ST holder here. Will take them if still available or fire up on the exchange and will get them there. 

Apologies the tickets are sold.

Jambo-Fox
6 hours ago, Gogs said:

Roseburn ST holder here. Will take them if still available or fire up on the exchange and will get them there. 

My one is still listed on ticket exchange … just log on & buy - Roseburn STs rightly get 1st refusal - enjoy!

Bonnie Prince Charlie

Just put my seat on TE, Wheatfield section E, aisle seat

12 hours ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

Just put my seat on TE, Wheatfield section E, aisle seat

anychance you could sell it, i don’t have a season ticket but i go to every game i can and i would really like to go on wednesday

16 hours ago, Jimbojack said:

My seat in Wheatfield F row 9 seat 24 now on exchange 

anychance you would sell me the ticket? i don’t have a st and i would like to go on wednesday 

On 23/02/2024 at 19:23, kev-paterson said:

Same as above, if anyone is willing to sell outwith the exchange I would happily purchase one ticket. I'm obviously not a roseburn season ticket holder. Any help appreciated. 

I'll be able to help you if someone can vouch for you. I've seen on your previous posts you have asked for tickets for other Hearts games and also offered other folk tickets so happy to help you out just covering myself mate.

been here before
22 minutes ago, Ava said:

anychance you would sell me the ticket? i don’t have a st and i would like to go on wednesday 

22 minutes ago, Ava said:

anychance you could sell it, i don’t have a season ticket but i go to every game i can and i would really like to go on wednesday

5 posts in just under a year all scranning tickets for a Hibs game :rofl:

kev-paterson
26 minutes ago, 151 said:

I'll be able to help you if someone can vouch for you. I've seen on your previous posts you have asked for tickets for other Hearts games and also offered other folk tickets so happy to help you out just covering myself mate.

Appreciate the post mate but another poster has sorted me out which was very kind of him. Looking forward to Wed!! 

14 hours ago, Scott980612 said:

Not a Roseburn ST holder - looking for 1 ticket if anyone can’t make it 

See post above mate. 

7 minutes ago, kev-paterson said:

Appreciate the post mate but another poster has sorted me out which was very kind of him. Looking forward to Wed!! 

No worries mate. Glad you got sorted. 

Jimbojack
55 minutes ago, Ava said:

Scott980612
1 hour ago, 151 said:

See post above mate. 

Just logged on just now & seen this , I would be interested if still available. 

2 hours ago, been here before said:

5 posts in just under a year all scranning tickets for a Hibs game :rofl:

yes?? what’s your point i wanna go to the game😂

Have a spare seat in Wheatfield Block B, Row 4, Seat 5 now on exchange as it’s a school night so my son can’t attend 

I put my two boys tickets up on the ticket exchange on the 21st at 1620 and they had sold by 1627 

Tow poor unfortunate souls sitting next to me on Wednesday 😂😂

Thumperbeni
16 minutes ago, Bozi said:

I put my two boys tickets up on the ticket exchange on the 21st at 1620 and they had sold by 1627 

Tow poor unfortunate souls sitting next to me on Wednesday 😂😂

Sitting at a Derby game 😬

Jambo-Fox

Must be loads of tickets available - put mine on the TE on Friday …. previously has sold within hours on the same day but currently still available … 

WeeToonJambo
36 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Must be loads of tickets available - put mine on the TE on Friday …. previously has sold within hours on the same day but currently still available … 

Only open to Roseburn Season Ticket holders and possibly most, if not all, those wanting to go will have bought their ticket already.  I put my two on last Wednesday and they sold within 10 minutes.  Hopefully the club will open it up further today or tomorrow.

Adihearts
2 minutes ago, WeeToonJambo said:

Only open to Roseburn Season Ticket holders and possibly most, if not all, those wanting to go will have bought their ticket already.  I put my two on last Wednesday and they sold within 10 minutes.  Hopefully the club will open it up further today or tomorrow.

They won’t. Happens every derby. Non S/T holders scrambling for tickets with loads on the exchange.

Skivingatwork
21 minutes ago, Adihearts said:

They won’t. Happens every derby. Non S/T holders scrambling for tickets with loads on the exchange.

Yep, seems crazy that they can’t have a window for Roseburn ST holders then a general sale on the ticket exchange in the last few days 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, heartyhub said:

If anyone would rather sell than put up on TE I’m looking for 1 ticket

I can log in and get you one off of one of our ST's if your still looking. I've seen your previous posts and reckon it's safe :lol: 

Hoping ticket office changes process for next 48hrs and puts the remaining seats out to LPs tomorrow but I doubt it :( 

So if anyone else would rather sell immediately rather than put on exchange and wait about...I'm looking for 1 adult ticket please!

Thanks,

Jack

Edited by JH-HMFC

Peakybunnet
19 minutes ago, Hannibal said:

anyone know how many are actually available on the exchange?

Done a quick check on Wheatfield and there are 11 

50 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

Hoping ticket office changes process for next 48hrs and puts the remaining seats out to LPs tomorrow but I doubt it :( 

So if anyone else would rather sell immediately rather than put on exchange and wait about...I'm looking for 1 adult ticket please!

Thanks,

Jack

Drop me a PM and I'll be able to sort you out.

mellors1874

I'm looking for two at least as roseburn season ticket holders if anyone has any there putting on exchange let me know.

Monsieur Maroon

I’m a mibbe for the game unfortunately, which means I may have to put my tickets on the exchange last gasp. When does the exchange close?

Fire_At_The_Disco
58 minutes ago, Fire_At_The_Disco said:

Just posted 2 together in main row 33

Gone in a flash 

Chuck Berry

Just purchased 2 tickets (Roseburn refugee),  how do I print the digital tickets as there was no attachment to the email?

Edited by Chuck Berry

gorgierulesapply88

Still after 1 ticket, do you receive same amount listing on exchange as you would 'normal' ticket price.

Ricardo Quaresma
3 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

Just purchased 2 tickets (Roseburn refugee),  how do I print the digital tickets as there was no attachment to the email?

That's odd,  mate, there should be a pdf file at the very bottom

Are you saying you just have an image on its own when you open the E-Mail?

6 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Still after 1 ticket, do you receive same amount listing on exchange as you would 'normal' ticket price.

PM me if you are still looking and I'll be able to help.

michael_bolton

It is what it is, but I don't really get the TO's logic here. I've got 45 points and have been waiting days for the TE to open up for me to buy a ticket. The ST holders have had plenty of time.

Don't see what's gained by not opening it up further to people above the minimum number of points you'd have for only attending Hibs games over the last couple of years, as that would reasonably count out any undercover tramps.

That's the way it goes.

Adihearts
2 hours ago, 151 said:

PM me if you are still looking and I'll be able to help.

I’m still looking for 2. Not sure if you’re in a position to get 2 but if you are and no one’s taking up your offer let me know, cheers.

I emailed TO yesterday asking if ticket exchange would open up at some point to those without a ST, answer was no - between this game and the celtic 15 points nonsense think they could do with an amended process at times! Perhaps something for the next AGM

been here before

Last time round I tried to get a last minute ticket for my laddie whose in 60 pts but has no ST.

I emailed them at 1055 in the day if the game, 3pm ko, and was told no. I asked if it was possible to get one after 1230 when the TE closed and again was given the same answer.

Seems crazy when theres folk looking and tickets available.

All we can do is email them, phone them, keep asking until they see sense. 

I get the deal in place.   

If there's spare tickets not being taken upon that deal then they should be available to supporters that have a good amount of loyalty points. 

I'm m trying to get one for myself.  

I guess there isn't any hospitality still left either.  

• davemclaren changed the title to Ticket Exchange Hibs - open to all