• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• Adihearts

• Ricardo Quaresma

Wee Mikey
43 minutes ago, His name is said:

Does anyone know when this is likely to open? 

It'll open for Roseburn ST holders.

Defo sell-out.

More seats bought & paid for than our capacity ...

❤️❤️G❤️

CARDIFFBOY

Hi there Jambos , just put my Wheatfield Section G seat on Ticket Exchange for Hibs, can’t make this one but comin up for Celtic game, Terry

Usual format - plenty single seats when I was on for a look, but nothing together for two or more. We've decided to go hospitality - again - as Roseburn ST holders, so was just looking out of curiosity really.

I'm looking for two tickets for my daughter and i for this game if anyone can't make it and can help out! 

Edited by Homme

24 minutes ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

Hi there Jambos , just put my Wheatfield Section G seat on Ticket Exchange for Hibs, can’t make this one but comin up for Celtic game, Terry

Got one, thanks to you or whoever it was.

Ricardo Quaresma
34 minutes ago, Homme said:

I'm looking for two tickets for my daughter and i for this game if anyone can't make it and can help out! 

Same here, if any Roseburn holders can buy a single Ticket, I'll send instant Payment and you can E-Mail it over to myself, would be greatly appreciated 👍

Yeah I'm not taking my two young ones as it's a school night so will be putting mines up on the exchange 

Scott980612

Yep would love to get to this one , off work for a few days next week so would make most of it 🍻 

hopefully can get 1 ticket 

AlexJiang21

Sincerely want 1 ticket for this game, seems to be my only chance to attend a derby at Tynecastle, hopefully someone can have one spare and we can contact, cheers

been here before
1 minute ago, ShedBoy said:

Will put mine up when I get home tonight. Can’t do midweek games due to early starts. Spewing

Why not just give it to some random on here who only signed up a couple of weeks ago and whose first post is sincerely looking for a ticket?

Seems much more deserving that a Roseburn ST holder.

Just now, been here before said:

Why not just give it to some random on here who only signed up a couple of weeks ago and whose first post is sincerely looking for a ticket?

I did see that 🤣 absolutely bowfin’ sniff sniff

been here before
3 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

I did see that 🤣 absolutely bowfin’ sniff sniff

Dont be so cruel. It seems to be his only chance to attend a derby at Tynecastle.

Roseburn ST holders knew the deal when they signed up.

#getalexsorted.

Can’t make next Wednesday due to family commitment so my seat in the Gorgie Stand now on the exchange.

Thunder and Lightning
58 minutes ago, been here before said:

No, i prefer the x factor back story. The real tear jerkers. 

Them, and those who had season tickets for decades but gave it up but feel deserving of a ticket anyway. 

daveyhmfc

Looking for one ticket for myself, if anyone cannot make it and help out. No tear jerker story from me; been attending games Home and Away since the mid 80's. 

been here before
3 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

Looking for one ticket for myself, if anyone cannot make it and help out. No tear jerker story from me; been attending games Home and Away since the mid 80's. 

Pad that out a bit with a sonorous voice along the lines of...

'now here we have story from a football fan who we'll call davey. Now davey has followed his team home and away since the mid 80's, the team doesn't really matter, but daveys dedication and unwavering support does he  was always there for 40 years, four decades through good times and bad. Fast forward to now and davey cant get a ticket for a game...'

Add your sob story of going home and away for 40 years but not being able to get a ticket for this game and we could overlay this onto it...

...and then finish off the whole thing by playing Cherish by Cool and the Gang.

daveyhmfc
22 minutes ago, been here before said:

Pad that out a bit with a sonorous voice along the lines of...

'now here we have story from a football fan who we'll call davey. Now davey has followed his team home and away since the mid 80's, the team doesn't really matter, but daveys dedication and unwavering support does he  was always there for 40 years, four decades through good times and bad. Fast forward to now and davey cant get a ticket for a game...'

Add your sob story of going home and away for 40 years but not being able to get a ticket for this game and we could overlay this onto it...

...and then finish off the whole thing by playing Cherish by Cool and the Gang.

Aye, very good. Listen, would like to go but won't lose any sleep over it. Worst case scenario, sat in the comfort of home with the feet up watching it on the laptop. ;)

King Of The Cat Cafe
16 hours ago, daveyhmfc said:

Returned mine in Section D - not got a message yet to say it's been picked up.

Edit: Sorry, just realised that may not help you're not a Roseburn person.

Edited by King Of The Cat Cafe

daveyhmfc
48 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Returned mine in Section D - not got a message yet to say it's been picked up.

Edit: Sorry, just realised that may not help you're not a Roseburn person.

Thanks for the message. Unfortunately, I am not a Season Ticket holder. That said, is there any mechanism whereby you can remove your ticket from the exchange and we do a private deal? In other words, I pay you directly rather than the club? Let me know.

Many Thanks

David

King Of The Cat Cafe
2 hours ago, daveyhmfc said:

Thanks for the message. Unfortunately, I am not a Season Ticket holder. That said, is there any mechanism whereby you can remove your ticket from the exchange and we do a private deal? In other words, I pay you directly rather than the club? Let me know.

Many Thanks

David

Sorry, D, got a message to say it's gone.

Thanks to the poster who sent me a message and offered his tickets for my daughter and I. Unfortunately she neglected to tell me she has something else on and is unable to attend. So dodgy stream for me next Wednesday!

I’m about to post up four seats together in section A, row 14 of Wheatfield. 

My two boys are mascots so we’re getting seats in the main stand as part of the package. 

16 minutes ago, basscom said:

I’m about to post up four seats together in section A, row 14 of Wheatfield. 

My two boys are mascots so we’re getting seats in the main stand as part of the package. 

That’s them on the ticket exchange 👌👊💥

dannymack

Time to cut the friendly tie with our nearest and dearest and look after our own. 

Not interested in any excuses as to how this would jeopardise any kind of relationship between the clubs, its the fans who are missing out again. 

School End Hearts fans knew what they were signing up for but I'll bet they'd quite happily agree to accept their seat with the hibs allocation reduced. 

Also less missiles thrown onto the pitch and an easier police operation to identify the culprits if missiles were to continue to be thrown. 

" Breaking News: Hibernian FC incredibly curled up and died today"   ha ha ha 😂 

daveyhmfc

A plea to anyone considering putting their ticket on the exchange; would you be prepared to sell the ticket to me privately? I am not a Roseburn Season Ticket holder so cannot purchase a ticket directly from the club.

Many Thanks

1 hour ago, Homme said:

Thanks to the poster who sent me a message and offered his tickets for my daughter and I. Unfortunately she neglected to tell me she has something else on and is unable to attend. So dodgy stream for me next Wednesday!

Remember its on PPV.

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Time to cut the friendly tie with our nearest and dearest and look after our own. 

Not interested in any excuses as to how this would jeopardise any kind of relationship between the clubs, its the fans who are missing out again. 

School End Hearts fans knew what they were signing up for but I'll bet they'd quite happily agree to accept their seat with the hibs allocation reduced. 

Also less missiles thrown onto the pitch and an easier police operation to identify the culprits if missiles were to continue to be thrown. 

And it's the fans who'll miss out on the return fixture. Let's not get involved in the same nonsense that's killed the Old Firm Derby as a spectacle.

been here before
1 hour ago, dannymack said:

11 minutes ago, Bender said:

And it's the fans who'll miss out on the return fixture. Let's not get involved in the same nonsense that's killed the Old Firm Derby as a spectacle.

Excellent, we've not done this for about... oh.. 15 minutes.

The Rash loves boring everyone with this, time for him to shine.

Seaside Dave

My tickets still on ticket exchange. Front row main stand basically beside the hone dugout. Get to give Naismith tactical advice 

I have 3 tickets available to buy as we are doing hospitality instead for this game.

4 hours ago, daveyhmfc said:

A plea to anyone considering putting their ticket on the exchange; would you be prepared to sell the ticket to me privately? I am not a Roseburn Season Ticket holder so cannot purchase a ticket directly from the club.

Many Thanks

If you are still looking and someone can vouch for you, I'll get you one and forward the email to you mate.

dannymack
3 hours ago, Bender said:

We're not locking out fans we're simply accommodating our own fans by increasing the home allocation. 

If Hibs want to do the same then fine, we'll sell out ours whilst they struggle to sell their increased allocation.

dannymack
2 hours ago, ecky92 said:

Looking for 2 tickets. Will pay 100

If any Hearts fan sells you two tickets for more than the face value then they deserve a verbal slap... regardless of you offering the £50 each. 

Edited by dannymack

Peakybunnet
30 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

I have 3 tickets available to buy as we are doing hospitality instead for this game.

I am a Roseburn ST holder. If you put the three up on the exchange I will be straight on to buy them 

daveyhmfc
32 minutes ago, 151 said:

If you are still looking and someone can vouch for you, I'll get you one and forward the email to you mate.

The posters Banjolicious (think that the spelling is correct) and Scott Letich would both vouch that I have bought tickets off them in the past . If it helps, I could perhaps send you a PM with evidence of a previous purchase from another forum member?

DunkieHen

I can’t make the game. Posted my seat on TE. Great seat in section PR row 21 with access to the PR bar. 

Adihearts
16 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

If your looking to sell them outwith the ticket exchange I’ll take them mate.

19 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

Roseburn ST holder here. Will take them if still available or fire up on the exchange and will get them there. 

Adihearts
29 minutes ago, Gogs said:

Roseburn ST holder here. Will take them if still available or fire up on the exchange and will get them there. 

Aye cheers mate🙄

Adihearts
1 minute ago, Gogs said:

Just following the process. 🤷‍♂️

Process is usually first come first served 😀

kev-paterson

Same as above, if anyone is willing to sell outwith the exchange I would happily purchase one ticket. I'm obviously not a roseburn season ticket holder. Any help appreciated. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Ticket Exchange Hibs - open to all