• Ray Gin

10 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

player list 

1. Stuart 

4. CostaJambo

6. Ray Gin

17. Tommy 

19. DunkS

OK then. Pleasantly surprised we are still going. Like Bunny, I'd assumed 3 traitors with one dead and one recruited meaning still 3. It would be game over then, so there must've been 2 traitors. Couldn't have been just one as we lynched Sean and I'm sure Yvonne wouldn't have let the traitors kill if they were all dead, although in the startup thread, it says the game ends when we think the traitors are all dead.

I'm going on the assumption there are 2 traitors left - one OG and one recruited.

If I was recruiting, Stuart would stick out as he was trusted by me, but not all of you. Although that might be too obvious.

I'm not really any further forward, so let's be hearing from you. It's definitely game over if we don't hit a goon today 😳

Sorry - cocked that up and don't want an edited post for voting.

Edited by Dunks

Where is everyone?

My thoughts are that Costa might be OG, but Tommy has gone all goon silent, so may have been turned.

Vote Tommy

See what he has to say for himself.

Tommy Brown
5 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Where is everyone?

My thoughts are that Costa might be OG, but Tommy has gone all goon silent, so may have been turned.

Vote Tommy

See what he has to say for himself.

not me Dunks, my whole voting history has been clean, other than Seats.

Vote: Costa

2 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

not me Dunks, my whole voting history has been clean, other than Seats.

Vote: Costa

What changed your mind?

Knew Costa was a goon from the moment he voted me under his 'I vote for the person who has just posted' guise to take me onto three votes. Shame me and peaky then got taken out. Goons must have been pissing themselves at that. 

Called Stuart being a goon in my messages to peaky too. Was obvious goon play. Knew Andy was a wrong un but was just unfortunate for us that he was the assassin not a goon and we annoyed him and it got us an early grave. 

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Called Stuart being a goon in my messages to peaky too. Was obvious goon play. 

:tlj:

11 minutes ago, Dunks said:

:tlj:

We've seen it so many times before. Chuck a goon under the bus, claim to be trusted, run the show from there on in and people fall for it every time 

Actually, was stu recruited? How many were there to start with and who were they?

Edited by Shapes

10 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Called Stuart being a goon in my messages to peaky too. Was obvious goon play. Knew Andy was a wrong un but was just unfortunate for us that he was the assassin not a goon and we annoyed him and it got us an early grave. 

Genuinely thought you and Peaky were goons. Knew that you two were together when you backed him up saying I'd been quiet when I was the red top poster at the time and voted me. Just a shame you were on the good team!

I think Stuart was the original and he recruited Costa but could be wrong.

I didn't trust him since day 2 but nobody else was getting on board whenever I raised doubts.

Stuart McNeill
8 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Actually, was stu recruited? How many were there to start with and who were they?

I'll let Yvonne explain

Edited by Stuart McNeill

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

I was recruited haha. 

There were 3 originally. 

Sean, Dunks and Costa

Why were we still playing today if there were 3 of you left?

yvonnejambo

So a quiet day at the castle but they decided Tommy may be a traitor. Unfortunately not Tommy was a faithful. Now night stuff please. 

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Why were we still playing today if there were 3 of you left?

Shh

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

So a quiet day at the castle but they decided Tommy may be a traitor. Unfortunately not Tommy was a faithful. Now night stuff please. 

Oh I wonder who they might kill :lol:

It was won last night

yvonnejambo

Ray the remaining faithful was murdered in the night.

Traitor win. 

7 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

I'm pretty sure they are all traitors and you're just ****ing with me at this stage

:lol:

I wasn't far wrong. :lol:

yvonnejambo
2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Oh I wonder who they might kill :lol:

It was won last night

No as I didn’t state how many traitors there were and if the game didn’t go so badly wrong for the faithfuls it could have ended differently if you thought all traitors had been eliminated. I played it rules I started with. 

Stuart McNeill
5 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Maybe no need seen as it’s all revealed 🤪

My bad Yvonne. 

Tried editing my post. Was too slow

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

No as I didn’t state how many traitors there were and if the game didn’t go so badly wrong for the faithfuls it could have ended differently if you thought all traitors had been eliminated. I played it rules I started with. 

As soon as they had enough for a lynch they'd won though.

🤷‍♂️

Peakybunnet

It was a dang shame for the game when cop and doc went out consecutively. The game was over from them. Even though the worst assassin ever took out me and Shapes it was an uphill battle if not impossible. 

Andy would have been better taking one out each today as the results might have gave clues when you looked back at voting patterns. 

I said to Clare a couple of days ago Stuart is running the show and nobody picked up. 

Bunny Munro
1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

It was a dang shame for the game when cop and doc went out consecutively. The game was over from them. Even though the worst assassin ever took out me and Shapes it was an uphill battle if not impossible. 

Andy would have been better taking one out each today as the results might have gave clues when you looked back at voting patterns. 

I said to Clare a couple of days ago Stuart is running the show and nobody picked up. 

Stuart wasn't a goon a couple of days ago.

Vlad Magic

Easiest goon win ever.

Town were rubbish.

Assassin should have taken their time.

Stuart McNeill
6 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

It was all good intentions but once Seats came back as good, I knew we had no chance and just accepted the traitors invitation 

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Easiest goon win ever.

Town were rubbish.

Assassin should have taken their time.

I knew I was dead that night and it proved to be the case so I had to take my shots 

CostaJambo
53 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Knew Costa was a goon from the moment he voted me under his 'I vote for the person who has just posted' guise to take me onto three votes. Shame me and peaky then got taken out. Goons must have been pissing themselves at that. 

that was entirely genuine mate, I was just trying to stay under the radar and didn't intend for my vote to be of any relevance. 

Really good setup Yvonne - like most games, a couple of kills one way or the other can really swing things. It just kept swinging our way each day :lol: