Sex with a Sheep

Horse

Why would you?!

Just seen on MSN some guy has been arrested on suspicsion of having sex with a sheep.

All those times you sing sheep shaggers to Aberdeen fans I never actually thought anyone would.

Bizarre.

scott_jambo
Why would you?!

Just seen on MSN some guy has been arrested on suspicsion of having sex with a sheep.

All those times you sing sheep shaggers to Aberdeen fans I never actually thought anyone would.

Bizarre.

More likely Hibs fans. Hobo.

Why would you?!

Bizarre.

I was'nt arrested, just questioned.

chester copperpot
More likely Hibs fans. Hobo.

I'm sure the guy is based down south somewhere. Bromley if I remember correctly.

Hehe, good lad, bestiality is still legal in 28 states in America. May have made that up, but still, if the guy has the balls to pump a sheep and get caught, at least it gives us something to talk and laugh about.

Well... whatever floats your boat! Their eyes met over a misted moor, and he knew he had to have him/her, right there and then! The sheep might have actually enjoyed it, probably quite unusual for them to get lucky outside of mating season!!

I heard a story, apparently true, about an Edinburgh guy up in court on a charge of bestiality. He was caught with a dog on the Meadows.

His Mum was called to court as a character witness and said in his defence "Why would he s**g a strange dug in the Middows, he's goat a perfectly good dug of his ain at hame".

I heard a story, apparently true, about an Edinburgh guy up in court on a charge of bestiality. He was caught with a dog on the Meadows.

His Mum was called to court as a character witness and said in his defence "Why would he s**g a strange dug in the Middows, he's goat a perfectly good dug of his ain at hame".

Would love that to be true for some reason.

70% of the Aberdonian male population have complained to the press council, asking why this normal behaviour has even made the headlines. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: keyboard cleaner required, bet his dug was a fellah and he doesn't swing that way

alwaysthereinspirit
Why would you?!

Bizarre.

This is a true story and probably can be googled.

A farmer near me (Beverly Mass) thought someone was disturbing his sheep in a barn. He set up an alarm type thing were if the barn door was opened his bedroom light went on. One night it went on. He ran to the barn and caught a guy doing the sheep. The guy was caught and charged with "crimes against nature"

The poor sheep had to be put down.

scottishguy

I bet when he got lifted,he turned round and shouted to the sheep,"dont worry Daaaahrling,there will never be another ewe"

;)

Yeh and the Sheriff said to the guy "How low can you get"?

Back came the reply "a chiuaua"

Say What Again
Ewe have goat to be joking!

That was almost The Suns headline a few years back when a guy got 6 months for shagging a goat.

'You've GOAT to be kidding'

badly drawn boy

The Plastic one fae Bpool wasnae bad -she ( think it was a she ) didny move a lot though , kind of sat back and thought of er england

Doctor FinnBarr
It depends. I could do an inflatable sheep, but not a real one. :whistling:

And I thought the little hole at the back was for holding them up with!

:)

The Old Tolbooth

Green wellies are handy, you put the hind legs in so they cant get away, or if you like kissing, you put the front legs in ;)

The edge of a cliff gives you good kickback too :)

Green wellies are handy, you put the hind legs in so they cant get away, or if you like kissing, you put the front legs in ;)

The edge of a cliff gives you good kickback too :)

An old joke but still a good one JM:)

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Yeh and the Sheriff said to the guy "How low can you get"?

Back came the reply "a chiuaua"

:laugh:

There was one in the paper years ago. about a guy who got arrested for doing a goat. The picture of the goat had a black band across its eyes so it wouldnt get recognised :)

The Old Tolbooth
An old joke but still a good one JM:)

When you come from Galashiels you've heard them all mate :)

The People's Chimp

there was also the lovely tale of the sudanese guy who was caught en flagrante and accordingly forced to marry the goat. he had to pay its owner a dowry.

blondejamtart

Actually - it's probably not quite as rare than you might think. In this are alone, there was a court case a few years back involving a guy from Tranent who was caught in the act with a horse, not to mention "Donkey Pete" from somewhere round about the Duns area, IIRC, who had a bit of a thing for creatures of an equine nature.

Actually - it's probably not quite as rare than you might think. In this are alone, there was a court case a few years back involving a guy from Tranent who was caught in the act with a horse, not to mention "Donkey Pete" from somewhere round about the Duns area, IIRC, who had a bit of a thing for creatures of an equine nature.

He must have been a really tall guy with a wee horse! Or perhaps he used a step ladder!?

blondejamtart
He must have been a really tall guy with a wee horse! Or perhaps he used a step ladder!?

Sorry, but I've "neigh" idea about that! :rofl:

Pants Shaton

Sicko OAP's bit of udder

A PENSIONER has been cautioned by cops for trying to have sex with a COW.

The 67-year-old pervert even took his own stepladder along to attempt the depraved act.

He walked into a field at 6.45am, selected a cow and then put his steps up behind it.

But a horrified passer-by called police to say the OAP was “behaving strangely” ? and officers dashed to the scene in Nailsea, Somerset.

Cops found the sicko still perched on his ladder attempting to have sex with the beast.

The man, who has not been named, was arrested and given an official police caution. He was ordered to stay away from farm animals.

An Avon and Somerset police source said the cow was unhurt.

A police spokesman said: “A man was arrested on suspicion of attempting intercourse with an animal.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article51032.ece

This one's also hilarious (and the bloke's from Fife):

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article158005.ece

Archived