The race to the bottom six

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

Now just two points between 6th and 10th, with Killie and St Mirren opening up their own gap. Just imagine if St Johnstone made the top six ahead of Aberdeen, Hibs and Dundee?

OmiyaHearts

Ross County going on a run of form would make things very interesting. I think they've a few decent players and maybe Cowie can get something out of them.

Edited by OmiyaHearts

Malinga the Swinga

As I recall, all of clubs looking like being in bottom 6 stuck knife into Hearts when they had the chance.

I therefore don't give a **** which scramble out of this position and get 4th/5th/6th spot.

I'd prefer Aberdeen and/or Hibs to be relegated but if not, then it's another team run by a bunch of ***** who will suffer instead, so no sleep lost there.

They can all take their medicine and **** off.

16 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

As I recall, all of clubs looking like being in bottom 6 stuck knife into Hearts when they had the chance.

I therefore don't give a **** which scramble out of this position and get 4th/5th/6th spot.

I'd prefer Aberdeen and/or Hibs to be relegated but if not, then it's another team run by a bunch of ***** who will suffer instead, so no sleep lost there.

They can all take their medicine and **** off.

FFFHibs to be relegated would be HUGELY preferred (Dundee second preference) but wont happen as their luck will change soon and results will go their way (unfortunately) but two points about their game last night :-

1. The ground capacity of the piggery is 20k.......Attendance last night was 18,303 yet there were thousands of empty seat - Plastic Vordermann would have trouble explaining that one re mathematics.

2. Granted FFFHibs changed shape and style for the second half and played really well - BUT did folk note that even though a number 9 was listed and registered as being "the striker" on paper....FFFHibs actually played the first half with a 5-5-0 formation - last time I saw that was Leveins Scotland team in Prague (But FFFHibs were at HOME)

Edited by busbyfth
noted theres a Boyle thread so took out Boyle comment

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, busbyfth said:

FFFHibs to be relegated would be HUGELY preferred (Dundee second preference) but wont happen as their luck will change soon and results will go their way (unfortunately) but two points about their game last night :-

1. The ground capacity of the piggery is 20k.......Attendance last night was 18,303 yet there were thousands of empty seat - Plastic Vordermann would have trouble explaining that one re mathematics.

2. Granted FFFHibs changed shape and style for the second half and played really well - BUT did folk note that even though a number 9 was listed and registered as being "the striker" on paper....FFFHibs actually played the first half with a 5-5-0 formation - last time I saw that was Leveins Scotland team in Prague (But FFFHibs were at HOME)

Cl was a 460.

He'd never play the 5  at the back, he's attacking!

Nb- arsenal played a version of 460 v Liverpool on Sunday,  no striker started.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

kingantti1874

Only 1 top spot left I think.  Top 5 will stay top 5. Would be magnificent if hibs go down.  Aberdeen also.  Can’t see it though 

Bindy Badgy

Hibs appear to be destined for the bottom six but, I'd quite like it if they sneaked into the top six.

Another Shankland moment in front of our fans would be great.

ToadKiller Dog

St midden and killie look pretty safe top six beyond them collapsing .

So realistically one place ,

Likely the obvious is between Sheep and Dundee .think sheep would nick it .

Hibs at best 8th worst 10th,Well seem to be in a bit better form ,and St johnstone look like a Levein side now .

Can't see beyond livi and Ross county bottom 2 .

You never know though .

Doubt hibs have the bottle if in the play off place .

58 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Cl was a 460.

He'd never play the 5  at the back, he's attacking!

Nb- arsenal played a version of 460 v Liverpool on Sunday,  no striker started.

Aye - I had no idea what formation CL played that night as I was half jugged......I was focussing on the playing zero strikers in front of a flat midfield 👍

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Only 1 top spot left I think.  Top 5 will stay top 5. Would be magnificent if hibs go down.  Aberdeen also.  Can’t see it though 

Me neither, but if Ross county can stay within 3-6 points of hibs when the split happens then guess who arses collapsing I'm betting on?

RustyRightPeg

Dundee are plummeting. Aberdeen & Hibs will sadly be okay.

18 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Dundee and Aberdeen will stabilise and rally . The vermin are goosed

jambo-in-furness
1 hour ago, RustyRightPeg said:

even if Dundee do plummet, it will also take either Killie or St Liedown to have complete meltdowns that would let both Hibs and Aberdeen make the top six,  cannot see that scenario, thank fcuk 

Watt-Zeefuik

I still feel like St. Mirren is going to drop out of the top 6 but that's vibes not analysis.  Just somehow feels like they've been on a hot streak and it's going to come to an end.

I hadn't seen the news about Don Cowie at County until I read it here. Despite what that club have been for us I wish him well. Fond memories of his time at Tynecastle.

RustyRightPeg

24 games into the season...none of the bottom 7 teams have won more than 7 games. Even Killie in 4th have won only 9 games.  

I P Knightley
On 08/02/2024 at 13:54, Bazzas right boot said:

Me neither, but if Ross county can stay within 3-6 points of hibs when the split happens then guess who arses collapsing I'm betting on?

There's two RossCo v Hibs matches before the split. A six point swing to Ross would be hilarious. Unlikely... but we can hope.

tartofmidlothian

Pie and Bovril just tweeted the league form stats over the last six matches, we're joint top with Celtic on 16, then Rangers on 15.

Hibs are joint second bottom with County on 2, then Livi on 1.

Tommy Brown
On 04/02/2024 at 11:48, EH11 2NL said:

Genuinely class if Levein over takes Hibs. 

Genuinely class if Levein TAKES OVER  Hibs. 

:leveinproblem: