Lyall Cameron

Diehardjambo1

cosanostra
2 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

The Dundee fans who watch Cameron every week aren't that keen on him over the piece. They do love McCowan though. We shouldn't judge players just on what they do against us. Remember Levitt?

Didn't think he looked great against us either tbh. Conor Ronan was the one who looked great against us that season IMO.

3 hours ago, CloustonHMFC said:

I also imagine we’d get the ‘in the same league premium’, probably taking any fee north of 500k - but then, like Shankland with us, he’s valued at whatever Dundee say. I can’t see it, but I’d be more than happy to be wrong. 

Very true! Its maybe worth testing the waters. Especially in the summer when they will have sufficient time to replace him. Player might want it if we get the guarantee of group stage European football. With only a year left, it might put Dundee under a bit more pressure to capitalise on him (than risk losing him for zilch). Aberdeen were able to do a deal with St Johnstone in the January window to get Matty Kennedy back in 2020 for about £75k plus some add ons. Worst case, I wonder if this might also be an option?

Lyall Cameron is different, being younger they'll be praying the EPL talent hoover comes round to scoop him up a million or so. 

LarrysRightFoot

I think McCowan and Armstrong will have a year left on their deals come the summer - so it’ll be stick or twist time for Dundee and Killie (just like us with Shanks)

Ive said a few times I believe we’ve been tracking Lyall Cameron and Josh Mulligan for a while. 

On 04/02/2024 at 06:21, gregzy2k7 said:

Looks a decent prospect, his goal was fantastic to be fair.

Would probably cost about a million quid to sign him after his contract extension though.

File under Danny Armstrong as someone we probably can't afford.

How can we not afford him? 

Diehardjambo1
3 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

The Dundee fans who watch Cameron every week aren't that keen on him over the piece. They do love McCowan though. We shouldn't judge players just on what they do against us. Remember Levitt?

really. 🤔

every time I’ve seen him he’s looked good. The amount I’ve seen him is at least a quarter of the time I’ve seen Grant play and he’s had more decent games in that spell. 🤷‍♂️