Jordan McGhee

Jeff

4 hours ago, gillsjambo29 said:

This one?

Hibernian 2-1 Heart of Midlothian - BBC Sport

"The pendulum swung back towards Hibs and Jordan McGhee unnecessarily stuck out a leg as Lewis Stevenson chased a pass that was trickling out and Madden pointed to the spot."

Rash didn’t even come in to it!! 🤬

Toxteth O'Grady

He is an utter twat

4 hours ago, Craig_ said:

Handling a cross ball in the box for no apparent reason? 

Pans Jambo

Gives 100% against the club who gave him every chance to make it but in the end, he just didnt….pity he didnt give the same commitment when he wore our colours. Shame that. Suck it up son!

Look what you could have won!

Edited by Pans Jambo

Tommy Brown
4 hours ago, gillsjambo29 said:

This one?

Hibernian 2-1 Heart of Midlothian - BBC Sport

"The pendulum swung back towards Hibs and Jordan McGhee unnecessarily stuck out a leg as Lewis Stevenson chased a pass that was trickling out and Madden pointed to the spot."

There was also a mad palming away a cross at Pittodrie 

Edit, as posted video above

Edited by Tommy Brown

Wee Mikey
1 minute ago, Chaps said:

What a ****ing idiot.

I can still remember the pelters we got from the Dandy Dons as we exited the stadium.

Just had to suck it up.

Watt-Zeefuik
5 hours ago, Craig_ said:

5 hours ago, rmreido said:

Up at Pittodrie, me thinks

That was what the attempted joke was about 

3 hours ago, WDJ87 said:

Whoosh myself 🤦

At least someone got it! :lol:

5 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Another player who was very stupidly advised by a greedy agent.

Get it round ye.

This...

chester copperpot
12 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

In his opinion.

I know lots of football people and the common concensus is that Neilson is a grade A weapon

colinmorewasgash

A player who many thought would be our new andy webster but once bob said he was too small and his cock ups at pittodrie and fester cost us many thought he wasn't good enough. His statement that mboro u23s were better than us and more professional club didn't exactly endear him and after his spell at falkirk and now scumdee he has become as kevin bridges would say the pricks prick with big chip on shoulder towards us and his cv after us, mboro development squad, falkirk and dundee in chanpionship mostly, obviously he was so right and our fans and bob were wrong lol 🤣🤣.

PhoenixHearts
6 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

I know lots of football people and the common concensus is that Neilson is a grade A weapon

In their opinion 

John Findlay

Remember him scoring a winner against Aberdeen at Tynecastle.

Have to say he does like scoring against us.

Was at my table at my plot ceremony, along with Perry Kitchen, Sam Nicholson and Ann Budge. All four were very good to chat with.

davemclaren

That's twice he's scored against us this season and twice he has gone on to lose. 😎

15 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Get it round ye.

image.png.84028ae1abf8644963cb033ad9ba5f5a.png

Represented by Agent Orange then. If McGhee had been any sort of success, he would have been whored to Ibrox at the first opportunity. Like Cummings, like Holt, like King, like Walker, like Allan, like Jack, like Wright... 

Honestly, I hope we have that agency on a ****ing do not deal with list. Huns looking to ship their clients west and west only. Look at Walker when Rangers didn't come through. Useless ***** of an agent didn't know what to do and he ended up with two dreadfful and ill suited moves to Wigan & Peterborough. Horribly advised and ruined his ****ing career. 

No problem with players moving on, but lets maybe try and encourage a little ambition instead of Glasgow. 

PortyBeach
22 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Put his fingers in his ears when he scored.

Strange thing to do. 

Yes - his body language suggests an ongoing grudge against HMFC and Hearts fans.
He obviously feels he was hard done by at Tynecastle for some reason and can’t let it go.

PortyBeach
23 hours ago, Chaps said:

What a ****ing idiot.

It’s so bizarre you’d almost think he had a bet on the result…

5 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

It’s so bizarre you’d almost think he had a bet on the result…

Very suspicious 

5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

That's twice he's scored against us this season and twice he has gone on to lose. 😎

He also scored against us in the championship 3 years ago

davemclaren
Just now, Hansel said:

He also scored against us in the championship 3 years ago

👍

Always thought there was a player in there, could of been a top player if he wasn't so badly advised.  

Pretty dull way to spend your peak years, playing at Dens Park after all that promise.

I liked him initially and thought in the championship he was looking very promising. Believed his own hype and clearly thought he was above us, the middlesborough comment was a bridge burner & then that ****ing handball at pittodrie was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever seen on a football pitch 

On 03/02/2024 at 17:53, jambo mark said:

What’s his beef with us?

I don’t really have any ill feeling towards him as a man ex player, but he’s behaving like the pricks prick 

On 03/02/2024 at 20:10, JamboJoker98 said:

That Aberdeen game made me go right off him. Seems to have a bee in his bonnet over us for some reason almost like he feels he was hard done by. "See this is what you could have had". Nah mate, you just couldn't be trusted

On 03/02/2024 at 20:24, chester copperpot said:

I know Jordans grandad. He was treated badly by Neilson

On 04/02/2024 at 01:25, gregzy2k7 said:

Get it round ye.

Agent Orange was the problem . He is a Hun as well himself and he let all the hype around our young Championship winning team go to his head . His prick agent was yapping in his ear just like he was with other players from that team including Walker . I ****ing well hope Neilson did give him stick after that pathetic comment when he went to Middlesbrough U23 . ****ing clown show of a boy and for him to think he was badly treated by the club that gave him his breakthrough and supported him in his formative years just sums the prick up imo . If Neilson was wrong about him then why has he never made it back to the level he was at previously ? Has Neilson been phoning round any managers that show an interest in him and bad mouthing him ? No , he simply was not as good as he thought he was and he cannot accept it so wants to blame everyone else for his poorly advised failures

RustyRightPeg
On 03/02/2024 at 17:36, Watt-Zeefuik said:

I have some awful memory of him but I can’t quite put my hand on it.

There's a couple. The handball at Pittodrie and the penalty at ER. 

The fingers in the ears made me laugh. We're really not that arsed about you buddy.

Still at least he got to see Viktor Valdes willie in the changing rooms once.

16 hours ago, OTT said:

image.png.84028ae1abf8644963cb033ad9ba5f5a.png

Represented by Agent Orange then. If McGhee had been any sort of success, he would have been whored to Ibrox at the first opportunity. Like Cummings, like Holt, like King, like Walker, like Allan, like Jack, like Wright... 

Honestly, I hope we have that agency on a ****ing do not deal with list. Huns looking to ship their clients west and west only. Look at Walker when Rangers didn't come through. Useless ***** of an agent didn't know what to do and he ended up with two dreadfful and ill suited moves to Wigan & Peterborough. Horribly advised and ruined his ****ing career. 

No problem with players moving on, but lets maybe try and encourage a little ambition instead of Glasgow. 

Levein attempted to do just that and was then accused of taking bungs by some on the internet . He went to agents he trusted like John Colquhoun for precisely the reason that guys like Houndsworth were distracting our players and trying to get the better ones through the west as quickly as possible 

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Levein attempted to do just that and was then accused of taking bungs by some on the internet . He went to agents he trusted like John Colquhoun for precisely the reason that guys like Houndsworth were distracting our players and trying to get the better ones through the west as quickly as possible 

I can vaguely remember rumours about Levein opting out of dealing with Houndsworth. TBH it was entirely the right call and I hope we have maintained that policy - although I think Halliday was one of his clients (shock horror). From Transfermarkt, I don't see a single Hearts player on his books, which can only be a good thing. 

FWIW I think any agent effectively acting as the recruitment arm of Rangers should be banned from Tynecastle. entirely the correct approach from Levein. Can't be doing business on the level if the agent is looking for any angle to get them West, regardless of whether its actually in their long term interests. The situation with Walker was so botched and badly handled by his agent, I'm shocked he's still with him. Those moves to England (made because of how badly handled the situation here was making it untenable to stay) ruined his career. Killed the momentum he'd built up and was an absolute waste of talent. 

I think the recruitment strategy under Levein was so bloody poor that it created more questions. No issue with dealing with specific agents, did Man Utd not have a similar policy under Ferguson?

Bindy Badgy
On 03/02/2024 at 18:45, Craig_ said:

Against Aberdeen. If I remember correctly, that cost me a fair bit of money.