Jordan McGhee

Jeff

colinmorewasgash

And Nelmes and Strachan and fat Chuck Adams who brokered burnley and liverpool loan deals giruy.

Quite like getting it up Jordan McGhee. 

Something about him just radiates arsehole. Maybe it was trying to dump us for under 23s football at ****ing Middlesborough :lol: 

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, OTT said:

Something about him just radiates arsehole. Maybe it was trying to dump us for under 23s football at ****ing Middlesborough :lol: 

This in spades.

Watt-Zeefuik

I have some awful memory of him but I can’t quite put my hand on it.

8 minutes ago, Watt-Zeefuik said:

Handling a cross ball in the box for no apparent reason? 

kingantti1874
Just now, Craig_ said:

that’s it 🤣

5 minutes ago, Craig_ said:

Up at Pittodrie, me thinks

Zen Jambo

Was it McGhee who was rumoured to be on Juve’s radar? Or something equally as ridiculous when he was with us. 

jambo mark

What’s his beef with us?

I don’t really have any ill feeling towards him as a man ex player, but he’s behaving like the pricks prick 

gillsjambo29
16 minutes ago, Watt-Zeefuik said:

This one?

Hibernian 2-1 Heart of Midlothian - BBC Sport

"The pendulum swung back towards Hibs and Jordan McGhee unnecessarily stuck out a leg as Lewis Stevenson chased a pass that was trickling out and Madden pointed to the spot."

cosanostra
2 minutes ago, Zen Jambo said:

Was it McGhee who was rumoured to be on Juve’s radar? Or something equally as ridiculous when he was with us. 

🤣

I'd forgotten about that.

He just went to Middlesbrough u23s, was shit then came back and caught the ball against Aberdeen.

Pittodrie cemented him in my mind as an arsehole. Freezing cold lunchtime kick off in December. About to walk away with a point and that clown just sticks his arms up in the air and hand balls. Was utterly dumbfounded at the time 

Seems to score against us all the time.

Was absolutely hopeless in a Hearts shirt though.

iantjambo

Put his team ahead in the last two games against us.

Lost both of them 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Edited by iantjambo

53 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Pittodrie cemented him in my mind as an arsehole. Freezing cold lunchtime kick off in December. About to walk away with a point and that clown just sticks his arms up in the air and hand balls. Was utterly dumbfounded at the time 

I went right off him then, I thought, he’s one of two things, an Aberdeen fan or he’s on the take betting wise.

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Seems to score against us all the time.

Was absolutely hopeless in a Hearts shirt though.

He’s does score but luckily more than makes up for it by being poor defensively. Forrest constantly walks past him like he’s not there. 

rudi must stay

Never rated him. Neilson said he was too small to be a top centre-back think he had a point

2 hours ago, Watt-Zeefuik said:

Whoosh myself 🤦

Edited by WDJ87

JamboJoker98

That Aberdeen game made me go right off him. Seems to have a bee in his bonnet over us for some reason almost like he feels he was hard done by. "See this is what you could have had". Nah mate, you just couldn't be trusted

2 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

😍😍😍

Screenshot_20240203_101841_Instagram.jpg

Some gut on him. Too much paella when he played for Real Madrid 

3 hours ago, OTT said:

Oh ffs get a grip 

john thomas
2 hours ago, gillsjambo29 said:

This one?

Hibernian 2-1 Heart of Midlothian - BBC Sport

"The pendulum swung back towards Hibs and Jordan McGhee unnecessarily stuck out a leg as Lewis Stevenson chased a pass that was trickling out and Madden pointed to the spot."

Remember watching the replay . Not a penalty 

13 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Put his fingers in his ears when he scored.

Strange thing to do. 

Yes - it was a really classless celebration for an ex-Hearts player. I don't know what his problem would be with the club. As has been pointed out, it was his decision to go to Middlesbrough.

I've got to say that when he first came into the team I thought he was destined for big things but he never really kicked on. That handball up at Pittodrie remains one of the most bizarre things I can recall a Hearts player doing in any game. It's as if he momentarily thought he was playing basketball. 

Edited by stirlo

chester copperpot
2 hours ago, Zen Jambo said:

Think it was cochrane mate

chester copperpot
Just now, stirlo said:

Yes - it was a really classless celebration for an ex-Hearts player. I don't know what his problem would be with the club. As has been pointed out, it was his decision to go to Middlesbrough.

I've got to say that when he first came into the team I thought he was destined for big things but he never really kicked on. That handball up a Pittodrie remains one of the most bizarre things I can recall a Hearts player doing in any game. It's as if he momentarily thought he was playing basketball. 

I know Jordans grandad. He was treated badly by Neilson

7 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

I suppose that might explain his motive for the gesture. Still think it's disrespectful to the fans though, who - as far as I'm aware - have never had a particular issue with McGhee.

PhoenixHearts
11 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

In his opinion.

3 hours ago, Watt-Zeefuik said:

I'm hoping this joke went over most folks heads and you're meaning when he put his hand on it at Pittodrie.

Most bizarre decision ever to handle that ball.

kingantti1874
10 minutes ago, stirlo said:

I suppose that might explain his motive for the gesture. Still think it's disrespectful to the fans though, who - as far as I'm aware - have never had a particular issue with McGhee.

he took a fair bit of stick after the pittodrie handball.  Decent player though . Should have stayed at the time 

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

he took a fair bit of stick after the pittodrie handball.  Decent player though . Should have stayed at the time 

With good reason to be fair! Someone mentioned the penalty at Easter Road as well. My recollections of that incident was that it was a soft penalty, but a silly challenge to make. He definitely looked like a very decent footballer when he broke into the team but going to Middlesbrough under-23s was a really strange move, as he was at an age when for most players it's all about first team football.

4 minutes ago, stirlo said:

With good reason to be fair! Someone mentioned the penalty at Easter Road as well. My recollections of that incident was that it was a soft penalty, but a silly challenge to make. He definitely looked like a very decent footballer when he broke into the team but going to Middlesbrough under-23s was a really strange move, as he was at an age when for most players it's all about first team football.

In his own words Middlesbrough under 23s was a step up in his career

He's an utter fud.

Choose to go to Middlesbrough to try and be some big star ends up at Dundee.

Cupping his ears at the Hearts fans, between him and Carson time-wasting get it right round him. Dundee superstar...thought he was the next coming centre backs. Guys an utter melt 

Pans Jambo
3 hours ago, Craig_ said:

Aberdeen away?

3 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

😍😍😍

Screenshot_20240203_101841_Instagram.jpg

?type=responsive-gallery-fullscreen

Dallas Green

Guy is a fud.

The whole Middlesbrough loan situation.

Aberdeen hand ball.

Hibs penalty.

Get it right up you.

Beave1874

Did he not also score a winner v Aberdeen? 

Sponsored his boots for a season when he broke though, thought a decent player and made a silly move. Money talks possibly at that time. 

No fussed either way re him. 

jambo1975

To be honest up until he scored against us the other week I had forgotten all about him.  But the memory of that handball has come flooding back after reading  this. It was a live TV game was it not? Utter clown!

rudi must stay
11 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Did he not also score a winner v Aberdeen? 

Sponsored his boots for a season when he broke though, thought a decent player and made a silly move. Money talks possibly at that time. 

No fussed either way re him. 

Thats right it was in the last minute 

15 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

To be honest up until he scored against us the other week I had forgotten all about him.  But the memory of that handball has come flooding back after reading  this. It was a live TV game was it not? Utter clown!

Left for Middlesbrough to conquer England be a star. Ends up at Dundee...