People at your work who have annoying habits.

Negan

Der Kaiser
3 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Whatever your clients pay you to be, I guess. 

Wait.....I'm the one meant to be getting paid????

Jim_Duncan
11 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Wait.....I'm the one meant to be getting paid????

:hartley:

Jamstomorrow
2 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Not a work related thing but still an annoying AF from an old friend.  Hadn’t seen this guy for quite a long time but, he managed to track me down via randomly bumping into my brother in Edinburgh, anyway, at school he was Mr Popular, always joking about, centre of attention type of thing.  

He’s a self employed builder and he moved up to the highlands about a year ago with his partner, they started to pop round fairly often and we would split a beer or two but by fek he’s some Walter Mitty to the point that you actually want to tell him to shut the fk up……if you’ve been to Tenerife he’s been to elevenerife, every single thing you talk about he’s topped it……his gf used to roll her eyes when he started up……they’ve split now and I’ve not heard from him for 6 months 👍

Strange,   He tells me he has not heard from you for 7 months!!  ;)

Bull's-eye
3 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Not a work related thing but still an annoying AF from an old friend.  Hadn’t seen this guy for quite a long time but, he managed to track me down via randomly bumping into my brother in Edinburgh, anyway, at school he was Mr Popular, always joking about, centre of attention type of thing.  

He’s a self employed builder and he moved up to the highlands about a year ago with his partner, they started to pop round fairly often and we would split a beer or two but by fek he’s some Walter Mitty to the point that you actually want to tell him to shut the fk up……if you’ve been to Tenerife he’s been to elevenerife, every single thing you talk about he’s topped it……his gf used to roll her eyes when he started up……they’ve split now and I’ve not heard from him for 6 months 👍

Is his name Morgan?

highlandjambo3
29 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Strange,   He tells me he has not heard from you for 7 months!!  ;)

😂