Dundee - get it right up ye ( merged )

cjay99

I hate getting beat by that lot,  but to beat them after giving them two goals and a missed penalty of a start, well, I was beaming ear to ear last night , still smiling this morning.

10 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

I'd totally forgotten that our Legend played a few games on loan to them.    Aye, they're absolute scum.     Probably still hero-worshipping Albert Kidd.       

Their arse licking of Hibs is nauseating . Hidees ect 

Chuck Berry
12 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

"Dundee are falling apart again"

Dees, Dees are falling apart, again.......

13 hours ago, cjay99 said:

It always nice to beat Dundee; even better to win in the way we did tonight. Can you imagine their elation at half time in comparison to how they feel right now 🤣

Get it right up ye!

Totally agreed - detestable club  - hard to forget the fiddle for the vote that sent us down.,.,.,.something was rotten to the core in scottish football when they were allowed to change their vote - ROTTEN

Fozzyonthefence
12 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

**** these *****, shame the Bridge was open 🤔

A lot of our fans wouldn’t have made the game / made it home if it wasn’t!  Forth Crossing anyway, not so much the Tay Bridge although we’ve got fans that side too.

Craigieboy

A rancid wee tin pot outfit.

The song about Hearts falling apart is now being sung by mutants like hibs fans up in Forfar on Saturday when we are drawing in the cup. At that moment we are way ahead of them in the league and are just off the back of beating them (again) in their own mechano shit tip. They're an utter embarrassment.

As for Dundee, yes, I can't stand them and I hope their journey home was cold, lonely & miserable.

:jjyay:

Harry Potter
2 hours ago, jamboozy said:

I hate getting beat by that lot,  but to beat them after giving them two goals and a missed penalty of a start, well, I was beaming ear to ear last night , still smiling this morning.

This, in copious amounts.  Just had a look at the league table.

:greggy:

12 hours ago, Sergemcmurto said:

We should never need any extra motivation to beat this mob given 86 and the covid season nonsense so as much as I would prefer to have given them a 4 or 5 nil humping I hope that the journey back to the bottom end of the gene pool for these mutants after tonights comeback is a long ,wet and windy one. 

I can’t stand them but the 86 thing from them is fair game they actually participated in the game and did their job. Unlike that vermin from Paisley who made sure any slip up at Dens was going to cost us the league basically however many their pals need to score they could have them. How anyone can support St Mirren is beyond me just go to Parkhead it’s the same club.

Craigieboy
9 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I can’t stand them but the 86 thing from them is fair game they actually participated in the game and did their job. Unlike that vermin from Paisley who made sure any slip up at Dens was going to cost us the league basically however many their pals need to score they could have them. How anyone can support St Mirren is beyond me just go to Parkhead it’s the same club.

On St Mirren, you can never, ever respect a club or it's fans that allows a rival (I use the term loosely in their case) to build a temporary shop at their stadium complete with club crest etc.

If Hearts done that for anyone else I'd have a ****ing aneurism. Not them though. Not a peep.

Filth.  

Shooter McGavin

”Hearts are falling apart again”

Won 6 of our last 7 and are 8 points clear in 3rd.

:rofl:

I despise that tinpot club and wish them nothing but misery.

Last night was superb a proper get it right up thum.

john thomas
1 hour ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

A lot of our fans wouldn’t have made the game / made it home if it wasn’t!  Forth Crossing anyway, not so much the Tay Bridge although we’ve got fans that side too.

Think a lot of our fans , possibly understandably, didn't make the game .

Was a horrible night (weather-wise) though not as bad as predicted 

hisnameis

I always remember a game up there when they were trying to avoid bankruptcy after overspending on players etc. They were selling T-shirts with save the Dee on and had  buckets for cash donations. At half time the stadium announcer read out the amount raised and thanked the Hearts fans for putting their hands in their pockets to help. This was pretty decent as it was post 86 and fans had put aside old scores as they were in dire straights. 
However since the covid year vote debacle I have no time for that club. If they are in financial trouble again then can count on getting feck all from me. Kind of wish we had stuck to our idea of boycotting Dens at least for a bit longer. 

Scott Leitch
14 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

That's the spirit I like to see. Very pleasing to beat them. Could do with them taking some points off Aberdeen, Hibs and Killie though

Killie 😂

14 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Dreadful club with a bunch of chip on shoulder Hearts hating scum as support.

Never forget this fact: They booed Robbo from his 1st game onwards for those chunts for the pure fact he was a Hearts legend. They should have been grateful the great man lowered himself to play for them. As I said, utter scum.

GIRFUY YOU FECKING INBREEDS. 

I feel like McGhee has a chip on his shoulder also, **** him, **** Dundee 👌

Mackem Midlothian
14 hours ago, Sergemcmurto said:

We should never need any extra motivation to beat this mob given 86 and the covid season nonsense so as much as I would prefer to have given them a 4 or 5 nil humping I hope that the journey back to the bottom end of the gene pool for these mutants after tonights comeback is a long ,wet and windy one. 

Spot on. One game we should always be right up for just to put them in their place.

Hectormasson
3 hours ago, busbyfth said:

Totally agreed - detestable club  - hard to forget the fiddle for the vote that sent us down.,.,.,.something was rotten to the core in scottish football when they were allowed to change their vote - ROTTEN

its called celtic......

12 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

Hope McGhee cries into his pillow wearing his old Middleborough U23 kit as jammies.

Went from Middlesbrough U23 to Burnley B Team -- what a great choice to leave Tynecastle!

7 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Correct.

Who was their No9? Spent the whole game on his erse!

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I know, I was just venting really 😆

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, Craigieboy said:

The song about Hearts falling apart is now being sung by mutants like hibs fans up in Forfar on Saturday when we are drawing in the cup. At that moment we are way ahead of them in the league and are just off the back of beating them (again) in their own mechano shit tip. They're an utter embarrassment.

As for Dundee, yes, I can't stand them and I hope their journey home was cold, lonely & miserable.

I think that was the Forfar fans singing that about Hibs, they kicked off at 3pm.

RedStarRiot
18 hours ago, Craigieboy said:

Tbh we should own the song ourselves and sing it when we are winning. Honestly, Hibs, Dundee etc are embarrassing. 

It’s like when Man Utd fans sing “who the F are Man Utd” 

RedStarRiot

I’d love to see Dundee go into admin for the 3rd time in 20 years. Crap team with a crap fan base who are somehow in the shadow of a shit team who are in a league below them. Their greatest success is 86.

5 minutes ago, RedStarRiot said:

Tbh we should own the song ourselves and sing it when we are winning. Honestly, Hibs, Dundee etc are embarrassing. 

It’s like when Man Utd fans sing “who the F are Man Utd” 

Man u    sponsored by winalot!!

• 2 weeks later...