Dundee - get it right up ye ( merged )

cjay99

It always nice to beat Dundee; even better to win in the way we did tonight. Can you imagine their elation at half time in comparison to how they feel right now 🤣

Get it right up ye!

Malinga the Swinga

That's the spirit I like to see. Very pleasing to beat them. Could do with them taking some points off Aberdeen, Hibs and Killie though

tartofmidlothian

Great equaliser to make it 3-3 tonight. We didn't see it, but it's in their spam folder.

Dundee missed Beck as Costelloe was dumped by Levein at St Johnstone as not good enough so it's unclear why Dundee took him on. The injury to McCowan affected them too. The big lug Main is a bit off being match fit!

Amazing they lost considering they brought on their wonder striker signed from the, erm, Indian Premier League. 

Glad we played then when we did. They'll be full of superstars from Burnley soon.

Nessjambo67
13 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Amazing they lost considering they brought on their wonder striker signed from the, erm, Indian Premier League. 

😂 thought you were gonna say the dude fro Forrest green rovers though he has scored 4 goals 

Nessjambo67
23 minutes ago, cjay99 said:

It always nice to beat Dundee; even better to win in the way we did tonight. Can you imagine their elation at half time in comparison to how they feel right now 🤣

Get it right up ye!

Exactly no love lost for that lot. Though we do like to make it difficult for ourselves 😫

• davemclaren changed the title to Dundee - get it right up ye ( merged )
Mackem Midlothian
40 minutes ago, cjay99 said:

Get it right up ye!

39 minutes ago, Disser Pointon said:

GIRFUY you diving, time wasting, email losing chunts. Pleasing.

Well said. **** Dundee FC and all who sail in her.

AlphonseCapone
41 minutes ago, been here before said:

....are falling apart again :rofl:

That turned out well for them.

That song is so ****ing overdone man. Skidmarks like Dundee start singing it because they're winning against us despite being miles behind us. Morons.

Pasquale for King
37 minutes ago, Homme said:

Glad we played then when we did. They'll be full of superstars from Burnley soon.

Burnley don’t have any superstars to give them, they’re championship trash. 

Sooperstar

They were raging at FT. Manager was trying to give them a thumbs up and a clap and they were going absolutely mental at him. 

Nelly Terraces

Dreadful club with a bunch of chip on shoulder Hearts hating scum as support.

Never forget this fact: They booed Robbo from his 1st game onwards for those chunts for the pure fact he was a Hearts legend. They should have been grateful the great man lowered himself to play for them. As I said, utter scum.

GIRFUY YOU FECKING INBREEDS. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

They were raging at FT. Manager was trying to give them a thumbs up and a clap and they were going absolutely mental at him. 

No that's just normal Dundonian behavior 😄

Lone Striker
8 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Never forget this fact: They booed Robbo from his 1st game onwards for those chunts for the pure fact he was a Hearts legend. They should have been grateful the great man lowered himself to play for them. As I said, utter scum.

I'd totally forgotten that our Legend played a few games on loan to them.    Aye, they're absolute scum.     Probably still hero-worshipping Albert Kidd.       

vladisacoward
3 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

I'd totally forgotten that our Legend played a few games on loan to them.    Aye, they're absolute scum.     Probably still hero-worshipping Albert Kidd.       

Shouldn’t mention that vile, warped, inbred, sub human creatures name.

vladisacoward
16 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Well said.

Australis

And they are away back to a slum, run down city where everyone is encouraged not to work, and to live on benefits.

Glory days.

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, Disser Pointon said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

Nelly Terraces
14 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Yeah mate, I remember Robbo talking about it, the fact that from his 1st touch of the ball they booed him & he, quite rightly, couldn’t believe it. 

Detestable barstewards to a man, woman & child. Feck everything about them, like you say, probably still creaming themselves about Kidd now. Pricks. Hope tonight really hurts.

Mackem Midlothian
32 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

I forgot Robbo went there. Talk about a pearl among swine.

Another reason to hate those *******s.

Sergemcmurto

We should never need any extra motivation to beat this mob given 86 and the covid season nonsense so as much as I would prefer to have given them a 4 or 5 nil humping I hope that the journey back to the bottom end of the gene pool for these mutants after tonights comeback is a long ,wet and windy one. 

Even if they'd won 0-2, they would still be Dundee fans.

Supporters of a club who have been declining for 50 years and are heading feckin nowhere...apart from another bout in the Championship, in due course.

After their part in the 2020 voting scandal, I'll celebrate their demise when it comes.

"Relegating" Dundee United in 2016 is their only glory in half a century.

Edited by martoon

wattie exploited
3 hours ago, Disser Pointon said:

could there goalie waste any more time ridiculous  !

thought it was funny him actually trying to hurry when they went behind :rifle: 

Aussie Jambo

I ****ing hate Scumdee. But giving them two goals off a start and still pumping them. Excellent. still-game-sitcom.gif

Bunny Munro

Hope McGhee cries into his pillow wearing his old Middleborough U23 kit as jammies.

gregzy2k7

SCUMDEE!! get it fecking right up you, Sideways with no lube you bunch of cretins!!

Love it when we beat that mob.

:sweeet::yas::glorious:

No Idle Talk

Indeed. I despise Dundee. Yes it's all about May 3rd 1986 and yes I know we blew it ourselves. But it was the scene of the crime and they revelled in it. BTW, when Hearts lost the league on the last day of the season to Kilmarnock in the 60s it was largely down to a freak 1-7 defeat at Tynecastle to......guess who......Dundee. 

So yes, I hate them. I hope they got soaked and had a bloody long and miserable journey home. 

3 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

I remember Robbo said the Dundee fans were like a 12th man...for the opposition.

😄

stevie.nolan.5

Was so good winding Tony Docherty up from Section R, moaning that we were taking our time with throw ins, at one point he was screaming at the ref another ball was on the pitch right in front of him rather than go pick it up. 

Love the hate for Dundee however I would happily take their defender Shaugnhessy off them. Always thought he looked decent against us. 

5 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

Hope McGhee cries into his pillow wearing his old Middleborough U23 kit as jammies.

After Chelsea game I don't think he'd want to 😂

5 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Indeed. I despise Dundee. Yes it's all about May 3rd 1986 and yes I know we blew it ourselves. But it was the scene of the crime and they revelled in it. BTW, when Hearts lost the league on the last day of the season to Kilmarnock in the 60s it was largely down to a freak 1-7 defeat at Tynecastle to......guess who......Dundee. 

So yes, I hate them. I hope they got soaked and had a bloody long and miserable journey home. 

They also ended our 17/ 18 unbeaten run under John haggart when they beat us 3 2 in a cup replay up their

9 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

That's the spirit I like to see. Very pleasing to beat them. Could do with them taking some points off Aberdeen, Hibs and Killie though

They will.  Decent team.  They lacked a bit of steel and maybe miss a good CF (though Bakayoko is a handful), but they're a good team.  Doc has them playing good football.

That's why last night is such a good three points.

We've got ourselves in a position where we just need to match what our "rivals" do.  We've beaten Dundee at home.  Not sure all of Hibs, Killie and Aberdeen will do so.  It's also why if we, for example, draw at St J or Motherwell, it's not ideal but it's fine.  Others will too.

But more on topic.  Yes, get it squarely round them, the back channeling outbox shitpigs

This is My Story Podcast
9 hours ago, been here before said:

....are falling apart again :rofl:

That turned out well for them.

That was the most pleasing part of last night 😂

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Get it right up you john nelms, and shove your vote change up your arse.

chester copperpot

I bet Hearts to win 4-2 at half time. I hope these *******s rot in their own vomit walking home to Scumdee. 

Mikey1874
7 hours ago, martoon said:

Even if they'd won 0-2, they would still be Dundee fans.

Supporters of a club who have been declining for 50 years and are heading feckin nowhere...apart from another bout in the Championship, in due course.

After their part in the 2020 voting scandal, I'll celebrate their demise when it comes.

"Relegating" Dundee United in 2016 is their only glory in half a century.

Heading to a new stadium outside Dundee

Japan Jambo
9 hours ago, Sergemcmurto said:

We should never need any extra motivation to beat this mob given 86 and the covid season nonsense so as much as I would prefer to have given them a 4 or 5 nil humping I hope that the journey back to the bottom end of the gene pool for these mutants after tonights comeback is a long ,wet and windy one. 

To be honest I bet that hurt much more than losing 4 scud. Horrible, horrible way to lose and I love it!!