Plot Ceremony

Madjambo21

Madjambo21

Been invited along to the plot ceremony on the 21st of January. 

Wondering what to expect form members that have attended in the past.

Percival King

You should love it. There's speeches, a presentation of your plot certificate, badge and FoH certificate, then you can go out onto the pitch to get a photo by your plot. And you can have a wander around the dugouts and dressing rooms. And there's food. It was a really good couple of hours, well worthwhile going along to.

Jamstomorrow

Nice experience.  Interesting to see behind the scenes.  I was surprised how firm the pitch was.  

• 2 months later...
Japan Jambo
On 11/01/2024 at 17:51, Madjambo21 said:

Been invited along to the plot ceremony on the 21st of January. 

Wondering what to expect form members that have attended in the past.

Just out of interest how long ago did you hit the mark? I'm past the 1956 club mark now and still haven't heard about the plot ceremony!

been here before
7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Actually what is it ? 

Dont worry, you'll be nowhere near it.

Jim_Duncan
1 hour ago, Japan Jambo said:

Just out of interest how long ago did you hit the mark? I'm past the 1956 club mark now and still haven't heard about the plot ceremony!

I forgot about mine after the initial email came in and now they don't contact me anymore. Don't blame them, TBH.

Madjambo21
2 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

Wasn't long to be fair.

Don't know if you could email them and enquire to see why you have not been invited along.

Was a great day out.

Even the Mrs loved it and she takes nothing to do with football.

Good luck 

Japan Jambo
16 hours ago, Madjambo21 said:

Wasn't long to be fair.

Don't know if you could email them and enquire to see why you have not been invited along.

Was a great day out.

Even the Mrs loved it and she takes nothing to do with football.

Good luck 

thanks

Rick Sanchez

I've qualified for a plot ceremony, 56' and 98' club memberships but I've never been invited to nowt :laugh:

Not bothered enough to chase it up but I've got to admit....never stepped foot on the pitch 😩

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I've qualified for a plot ceremony, 56' and 98' club memberships but I've never been invited to nowt :laugh:

Not bothered enough to chase it up but I've got to admit....never stepped foot on the pitch 😩

You should get on a plot ceremony. Very enjoyable day. 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

It's a good day.

mud and mullets
19 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

I hit the plot ceremony mark a while back but missed the one I was originally invited to. I'm in Edinburgh for the March one and emailed FoH to see if I could go and they sent me an invite. Email [email protected] and they should sort you out.

John Findlay

Can't believe I had my plot ceremony Eight years ago now.

kingantti1874
19 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I’m about 4 months short of the 2012 club and have never had an invite.  

like yourself. Haven never chased

jr ewing
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

I’m about 4 months short of the 2012 club and have never had an invite.  

like yourself. Haven never chased

Worth checking ✔️ 

3 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Tbf the email you does look like junk so most likely deleted it when you saw it it comes through titled Invitation nothing in the title suggests FOH,

I got a email and just by chance I opened it my brother started donating around the same time as me but he didn't get one or deleted it he just emailed them asking about it and then he got a invitation 

Tams bird
On 23/03/2024 at 10:53, John Findlay said:

Can't believe I had my plot ceremony Eight years ago now.

I'm 5.5 yrs.  Seems ages ago.  Paid £65 for a bit of turf in glass ( well be did). Still in box.