Anyone Need US Dollars

Moncs

Just back from the US and have $430 left over.

Checked a few places and the cheapest buy back rate is $2.15 to the ?.

If anyone is going to the States soon and would like to buy the $430 please let me know and we can agree a price somewhere in between the $2.15 buy back and the current purchase rate which is around $1.93.

Cheers

I'm just back from New Jersey(had a brilliant time), and only have $25 left! :wacko:

Chers!

Lynn...who's on the sake noo! :wacko:

I'm just back from New Jersey(had a brilliant time), and only have $25 left! :wacko:

Chers!

Lynn...who's on the sake noo! :wacko:

We were in California and Las Vegas, loved it.

Came back to warm, sunny Scotland!!!! :sad:

We were in California and Las Vegas, loved it.

Came back to warm, sunny Scotland!!!! :sad:

We're doing a road trip in California next summer going to Yosemite and the other national parks and finishing off at Las Vegas. What's the driving like over there. I can drive in Florida but I'm a bit wary of California.

alwaysthereinspirit
We're doing a road trip in California next summer going to Yosemite and the other national parks and finishing off at Las Vegas. What's the driving like over there. I can drive in Florida but I'm a bit wary of California.

You'll be a lot safer in California than you were in Florida. Way to many old folk driving in Florida. If you're on the California freeway anywhere near LA do not take your foot off the gas, they love to tailgate. Enjoy.

Archived