Inverness Close on Elliot!

DC_92

"You don't play for a club the size of Hearts, or Scotland for that matter, if you've not got something and he would certainly fit the bill in terms of the target man we're looking for."

His career at Caley is doomed before it starts if thats how they plan on using him. The only thing he can jump for is trashy techno hand in hand with his guyfriends.

I'm sure my mates from snek will be delighted. :)

Well they should be. They're the only team he seems to score against.

Commander Harris

if he goes I wish him all the best, as others have said it's probably in his best interest to get away.

Sods law though, who'd bet against him popping in one against us?

:blink:

Dirk Diggler
Sods law though, who'd bet against him popping in one against us?

:blink:

Better that than him not managing to pop in any for us.

;)

Quote from Graham Bennet DOF Inverness Caley "You don't play for a club the size of Hearts, or Scotland for that matter, if you've not got something and he would certainly fit the bill in terms of the target man we're looking for."

Gotta agree with you Graham - in 6 months time you'll almost certainly want to blindfold him and put him against a wall!

Seymour M Hersh
"You don't play for a club the size of Hearts, or Scotland for that matter, if you've not got something and he would certainly fit the bill in terms of the target man we're looking for."

His career at Caley is doomed before it starts if thats how they plan on using him. The only thing he can jump for is trashy techno hand in hand with his guyfriends.

Ssshh! Don't tell them.

rumbles1874

i would drive him up myself if i didn't think he would play that pi** music or ask me to dance with him. if he goes i wish him all the best and will finally be able to watch him play and laugh instaed of worring what he might do, csaba is a god if he is the one who said to sell him:pray:

A good move for Hearts and a good move for the lad as well.

Agree, he needs a move, and that will likely be his sort of level.

Agree, he needs a move, and that will likely be his sort of level.

The guy hasn't got a level.

Captain Lithuania
Oh please God make this happen. :pray:

I'd take Marius Niculae as well if he's on offer.

Well, he's Romanian and Shabba can obviously have excellent communication with him seeing as he can speak Romanian. I think Shabba will be having a look at him.

It's only a matter of time before Brewster pumps Elliot.

Are you suggesting something that I've heard suggested before.

I feel like dancing.:Hearts Man dance::Hearts Man spotrun::av-1001: I would offer to drive him there just too be sure.:)

This is the kind of thing that we need in our pre season it would give everbody a boost and it would be like singing a new player as far as the support is concerned.

If he did leave then Csaba would turn himself into an instant hero with the fans which could reach cult hero status. Only problem for ict would be his wage demands but i am sure Hearts could give him a couple of months wages just to get lost.

Drylaw Hearts

Possibly.

A nasty habit picked up in Greece probably.

Guess The Crowd
Well, he's Romanian and Shabba can obviously have excellent communication with him seeing as he can speak Romanian. I think Shabba will be having a look at him.

This would indeed be a logical move. Opinion divided, to say the least, within ICT support, but from what I've seen of him (not much admittedly) he's got quality, and in a position we're absolutely crying out for it.

This is the kind of thing that we need in our pre season it would give everbody a boost and it would be like singing a new player as far as the support is concerned.

Spot on. Ditto the **** liths.

If you're reading this Callum....:byebye:

A good move for Hearts and a good move for the lad as well.

Agreed.

I thought Elliot showed great promise at one stage. Then, and I'm not sure why, the boo boys got on his case and absolutely slaughtered him.

I'm not sure whether Elliot just hasn't progressed as a player, or the boo boys have absolutely wrecked his confidence.

If he goes, I wish him all the best.

Has there ever been any doubt that the funky rooster was a chutney?

For the record, i've just e-mailed Tynecastle and asked if there was any chance of signing Niculae as well as look at a few more within our own League. No doubt I'll not hear back from them but, if anything and if the right person reads it, it might make them think about targeting good young Scottish players (as well as someone like Niculae)instead of bombarding us with a load of duffers like the last 2 years or so.

For the record, i've just e-mailed Tynecastle and asked if there was any chance of signing Niculae as well as look at a few more within our own League. No doubt I'll not hear back from them but, if anything and if the right person reads it, it might make them think about targeting good young Scottish players (as well as someone like Niculae)instead of bombarding us with a load of duffers like the last 2 years or so.

Are you being serious?

Agreed.

I thought Elliot showed great promise at one stage. Then, and I'm not sure why, the boo boys got on his case and absolutely slaughtered him.

I'm not sure whether Elliot just hasn't progressed as a player, or the boo boys have absolutely wrecked his confidence.

If he goes, I wish him all the best.

Absolutely agree with this. I'm convinced Elliot will come good. Sadly he just needs to do it away from Tynie.

Of course, it is your right to email the club with suggestions. However, I for one hope they discard that one. ICT have turned down ?400,000 for him, I would suggest it will take nearer to ?700,000/?800,000 for him. He would be expensive wages wise, and he was not exactly a scoring god last year was he?

A lot of money for a striker that did not score many goals. If we were to sign him, the time was LAST summer when he was free and available.

I would welcome them signing more Scottish players (if they are good ones) but would have no issue with them signing good players from other countries, Uganda for example.

We need good players, irrespective of nationality.

For the record, i've just e-mailed Tynecastle and asked if there was any chance of signing Niculae as well as look at a few more within our own League.

Good work mate. Professional football clubs always take advice from fans about signing targets, terms and conditions etc etc. prior to making any move.

You're doing a great job. Please keep your eyes peeled for more signings.

Of course, it is your right to email the club with suggestions. However, I for one hope they discard that one. ICT have turned down ?400,000 for him, I would suggest it will take nearer to ?700,000/?800,000 for him. He would be expensive wages wise, and he was not exactly a scoring god last year was he?

A lot of money for a striker that did not score many goals. If we were to sign him, the time was LAST summer when he was free and available.

I would welcome them signing more Scottish players (if they are good ones) but would have no issue with them signing good players from other countries, Uganda for example.

We need good players, irrespective of nationality.

I agree, we should be signing better quality foreign players AND good Scottish players. I'm not saying we should DEFINATELY be signing Niculae, I just feel he could offer us a bit more upfront than we've had recently, he's played for a few decent clubs in the past and he's only 27, winning medals with them and scoring goals (13 I think!)at International level. With Shabba being a fellow countryman, just thought he might have an interest in him and we get Elliot a move that he wanted at the end of last season.

Good work mate. Professional football clubs always take advice from fans about signing targets, terms and conditions etc etc. prior to making any move.

Ok, will do.

Commander Harris
:unsure:

Must be a full moon. JKB is just really weird today....

not sure if you knew and that's why you posted that but it is a full moon :)

Your right. This guy is taking things very seriously and should be given a massive pat on the back for his hard work.

If he keeps up the good work he could be in line for assistant manager, i believe this job is available at the moment. An email of the nature of his would have been noted and given serious consideration.

Archived