• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ulysses

• King prawn

• RobboM

• iantjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry so if someone guesses it was you and it wasn’t do u have to say it wasn’t or one of the mods says it ? 

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Sorry so if someone guesses it was you and it wasn’t do u have to say it wasn’t or one of the mods says it ? 

You can say yes or no.

Just now, Ulysses said:

Is this a valid guess?

Has this one been answered yet?

:santa: 

I'm not counting tian447's guess of John Findlay, as I don't think the previous guess was answered.  Let me know if I missed an answer.  :smiliz23: 

No Secret Santas were outed in the overnight crop of guesses. :santa: 

2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

You can reply or stay quiet, whichever you prefer.  Players can reply to guesses about them - but you should first check to make sure that the person is allowed to make the guess (in other words a player who isn't waiting on a reply to a previous guess), and if you do reply then you have to reply truthfully. If you post a false reply, you'll be outed by me. :smiliz23:

9 hours ago, tian447 said:

It's quite easy! 

You take turns in guessing who got a gift for who.  You can guess who got your gift, or who got a gift for anyone!  You are not limited to your own gift, so you can say "I think X got a gift for Y".  As reminded by Uly, you do have to be an active poster in the game to make a guess!!

Once you have posted your guess, you have to wait for either the person who you have mentioned to confirm or deny your guess (no lying in this one), or for Grandmaster @Ulysses or their elves to do the same.  Once your guess has been confirmed as completely garbage, you can guess again :thumbsup:   Eventually, you'll fluke your way to guessing correctly.  Once someone has been "guessed", they are out of the running, and we keep going collectively until the last person remains.

Usually takes a while, usually results in some sort of argument (last year's meltdown was magnificent), and is generally a good laugh!

Cheers! i missed out as i was too late but I do need to subscribe!

2 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

I shouldn't bother with rules at all, should I?  :smiliz46: :smiliz19: 

No you shouldn't😀 my sincere apology ya miserable auld Santa ye.