JKB Secret Santa 2023

Ulysses

2 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

We don't seem to have another volunteer, it being a bit late on Christmas Eve, so let me know @yvonnejambo if you're still free and we'll go ahead with the draw anyway.

Yeah this old bird is still here 😁

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ulysses

• King prawn

• RobboM

• iantjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

We don't seem to have another volunteer, it being a bit late on Christmas Eve, so let me know @yvonnejambo if you're still free and we'll go ahead with the draw anyway.

If you still need a volunteer , aye

Stuart McNeill
21 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Thanks.  :santa: 

One more? :santa2: 

I can help mate

Edit. Ahh robbo got there first

Edited by Stuart McNeill

No worries, and thanks.

Yvonne, there are 87 tickets - 84 live and three left deliberately BLANK.  If you pick a number between 1 and 87 I'll name the winner.  I've copied the list to a couple of admins and to the main game winner.

Can you pick a number?  :santa: 

Just now, Ulysses said:

No worries, and thanks.

Yvonne, there are 87 tickets - 84 live and three left deliberately BLANK.  If you pick a number between 1 and 87 I'll name the winner.  I've copied the list to a couple of admins and to the main game winner.

Can you pick a number?  :santa: 

Stuart McNeill

Ulysses, thanks very much for hosting this each year and thanks for the reminder most years too! 

It really is good fun, I tried doing a spreadsheet this year but it was hard keeping up with it. 

Well done to IP for winning too! 

And to king prawn too! 

Congratulations and thanks

Congratulations to the game prize winner, I P Knightley, and to the consolation prize winner, King prawn.

Thanks to yvonnejambo for helping out with the draw, and to RobboM and Stuart McNeill for volunteering.  Thanks also to Boof, who wasn't called on for elf duties this year, but who was available if the need arose, and who knows better than most the challenges and intricacies involved in organising the game.  Thanks also to the JKB management team for their support and sponsorship, which is much appreciated.

Last but foremost, thanks to all 37 of you for taking part.  I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I enjoyed organising the game.  Happy Christmas to you all.

Ho Ho feckin' Ho.  :smiliz19: 

Once again, best thread of the year. Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without it.

Thanks again, Ulysses and congrats to IPK and KP.

See y'all - and maybe a few more - next year.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Missed the last day of carnage but brilliant fun as always, and even managed to out my secret santa for once!

Thanks Uly, amazing effort as always, and congrats to IP and KP- such an infuriatingly entertainingly brilliant way to spend a few days with fellow jambos. Merry Christmas folks 🎅

30 minutes ago, King prawn said:

:lol: 

Cheers! 

You screw up my chances of winning and then grab the consolation prize?

Feckin’ Hibby behaviour :rofl:

52 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

You screw up my chances of winning and then grab the consolation prize?

Feckin’ Hibby behaviour :rofl:

You brought this upon yourself with your little political campaign :gok: no good karma was coming your way after that :lol: 

4 hours ago, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

Missed the last day of carnage but brilliant fun as always, and even managed to out my secret santa for once!

Thanks Uly, amazing effort as always, and congrats to IP and KP- such an infuriatingly entertainingly brilliant way to spend a few days with fellow jambos. Merry Christmas folks 🎅

Tactic of mine is usually to fly under the radar. Posted a guess as you popped up on the thread again and boom you see my name and went for it :( 🎅

• 2 weeks later...
davemclaren
On 24/12/2023 at 17:12, I P Knightley said:

Love it!

Can you check your PMs please  😎

I P Knightley
On 07/01/2024 at 18:32, davemclaren said:

Can you check your PMs please  😎

You have mail :D