Foley deal with Hibs approved ( updated )

Sooks

Oda be a JT
3 hours ago, PapaShango said:

I know someone who works at Hibs and I kid you not Bushiri reckons he is good enough to play in the EPL! Staggering self confidence from a man who can nutmeg himself trying to head a ball. 

Genuinely laughed out loud at that, more as it’s true! 🤣

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• kingantti1874

• Mikey1874

• vegas-voss

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

davemclaren
41 minutes ago, gordon simpson said:

this billionaire Foley gadgie owns an ice hockey team called the golden knights 

wonder if the name might be changed to hibs are  golden knights  , has a good ring about it  

I feel something rhyming would be more appropriate. 😎

7 hours ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Nick Montgomery bitten by the Hibs transfer excitement bug as Bill Foley investment sparks major ambition

American billionaire's bid for a minority stake in the Easter Road club is still awaiting SFA approval and Montgomery reckons that arrangement can only boost his ultimate plan to fire Hibs back into the top three and closer to the Old Firm and can compete with the bigger budgets. 

Here we go again. All week all we have heard is about this clown and Hubz and what they are going to do rest of season included is this belter, How Bushiri has adapted to Montgomery's new Hibs demands.🤣🤣

I am still at a loss to how infrastructure plus shares are going to be paid for along with the buying of players. 

Also if I were a hibs fan I would be asking why do they need to wait on Foley's money. They got gazillions for Melkersen and the Doig money is surely coming in for them to spend now on transfers. 

gordon simpson
2 hours ago, Rods said:

I am still at a loss to how infrastructure plus shares are going to be paid for along with the buying of players. 

Also if I were a hibs fan I would be asking why do they need to wait on Foley's money. They got gazillions for Melkersen and the Doig money is surely coming in for them to spend now on transfers. 

do not forget they play in front of full houses every game at easter road  

2 hours ago, Rods said:

It trickles down don’t you know.  I think I have an idea where about it trickles down to. 

Having  absentee owners has its down sides. Though often not for the owners.

I personally am choking on a hibsed it.

Financial backing and failure please .Who will own l the Bournemouth c teams stadium after this takeover?

3 hours ago, Rods said:

Dodgy to say the least.

As someone pointed out at the AGM, we have James Anderson who wants nothing in return other than the success of the club.

Wouldn’t swap, that’s for sure.

Der Kaiser

I'm surprised this story still has traction on here.

It'll do **** all. Hibs aren't the focus of his attention and it's more about trying to circumvent FFP rules. Do they really believe a conveyor belt of wonderkids are going to be passing through Easter Road?

£6mil. In modern football is there anyone thinking that amount of money will shake up the duopoly the Old Firm hold let alone magically cement them in 3rd place for the foreseeable future?

Give a jakey £100k and do you think he'll be investing it wisely in a portfolio of shrewd business ideas? Hibs will keep doing Hibs things.

I'll lose sleep over the length of my grass on my lawn before I worry about Hibs.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Now we are talking . Thats what I like to hear :lol:

“ Aye he probly wants tae buy us cos eh oor oirish roots annat ken “

Ready the torpedoes lieutenant 

There's also the using of a Trump tax loophole where he was sued personally for siphoning funds from a Fire fighters pension in whatvwere supposed to be set salaries for 16 million.

Safe hands for Bournemouth c team.

2 minutes ago, Ked said:

There's also the using of a Trump tax loophole where he was sued personally for siphoning funds from a Fire fighters pension in whatvwere supposed to be set salaries for 16 million.

Safe hands for Bournemouth c team.

Remember when Gordon took them over and they were going to do this and that with their new found wealth ? Those US dollahs to take them to the next level ……..

A guy with a pet owl who had clearly never played football before and Rocky Bushiri ………… crivvens 

4 hours ago, Rods said:

On the Doig money it’s been confirmed they would only receive the sell on money on the profit not the full transfer fee, so probably not the windfall they were expecting.

Mikey1874

Bournemouth have made a loan with option to sell for £20 million. Maybe starting to sort out their finances. 

stevie1874
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Who's the least useful player to us? Ah Hibs suckers.

Maybe that’s the tie in? Get the players on wage bill that they don’t want packed off to hibs. It’ helps with Bournemouths ffp. Some players might be decent in Scotland hopefully it’s the absolute dross they get. 

LogicalEric

He was a really good player for Brentford the season they got promoted. Boys hardly played regular football for the last 2 seasons and is just back from.a 6 month lay off. I'd be surprised if he's anywhere near the standard he was at.

RustyRightPeg

Ben Kensley announcing the signing on LinkedIn saying "our colleagues at Bournemouth". Creep.

PapaShango
11 hours ago, LogicalEric said:

He was a really good player for Brentford the season they got promoted. Boys hardly played regular football for the last 2 seasons and is just back from.a 6 month lay off. I'd be surprised if he's anywhere near the standard he was at.

Yeah to be fair he is a decent player and was on the bench for them on Sunday but he has been plagued with injuries the last couple of seasons. If he is fit though, he will stroll it up here for them and make them a better side. Suspect that they will be lucky to see him on the pitch fully for 6 months though, seems to have had ankle and back issues. 

35 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Ben Kensley announcing the signing on LinkedIn saying "our colleagues at Bournemouth". Creep.

They’ ve turned themselves into Bournemouth’s garbage disposal system. Wonder how long it will be till .net wakens up to it.  They might get the odd find with this but most of it will be complete cast offs.

Could end up as a nursery for southern clubs to blood emerging talent, but no value to SPFL other than if they improve your chances.

So this deal is done? No going back now. Sounds already like they’ll loan out what they don’t need then use Hibs money to pay part of the wage, Bournemouth can get round FFP rules and Hibs can help them pay for that. But at least the boy will upgrade the farm and paint the Lego stands. Nice deal for Bournemouth!

I will now also cheer on anyone playing Bournemouth!

Mikey1874

Hibs fans think they are guaranteed to finish 3rd and very excited about the 6 man forward line. 

RustyRightPeg
58 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

So this deal is done? No going back now. Sounds already like they’ll loan out what they don’t need then use Hibs money to pay part of the wage, Bournemouth can get round FFP rules and Hibs can help them pay for that. But at least the boy will upgrade the farm and paint the Lego stands. Nice deal for Bournemouth!

I will now also cheer on anyone playing Bournemouth!

I'm wondering what the ramifications are if they go down. Looks unlikely this year but we can always hope they go on a rotten run, or lose Solanke and their goals dry up.

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hibs fans think they are guaranteed to finish 3rd and very excited about the 6 man forward line. 

3 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I'm wondering what the ramifications are if they go down. Looks unlikely this year but we can always hope they go on a rotten run, or lose Solanke and their goals dry up.

Far more likely to go down than finish third that is for sure . Very eager to see how that affects things :lol: 

RustyRightPeg
4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Far more likely to go down than finish third that is for sure . Very eager to see how that affects things :lol: 

I was meaning Bournemouth but both going down would be a bonus.

4 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I was meaning Bournemouth but both going down would be a bonus.

Three going down would be side splitting , Lorient teetering annaw

IMG_5934.jpeg

IMG_5935.jpeg

IMG_5936.jpeg

Edited by Sooks

1971fozzy

they’re not quite grasping the fact they have 

Marshall, Hanlon, Stevenson, Rocky and Fish in defence though 🤣🤣🤣

just baffling but I’m sure will be cracking entertainment. -

for us

132goals1958

Prompted me to have a look and guess what.

Originally Posted by greenlex 

The only thing I’m really taking from that podcast is Hibs are a bigger club than both Bournemouth and Lorient. It’s just the leagues we play in dictate the pecking order. Once we’re in control of third place and doing well in Europe thus invited into the inevitable euro leagues we will become the parent club. 
Cant fault the Lorient boys passion but as you say it’s coming from a negative start and as he only knows one other Lorient fan, and that’s his dad, I’m dismissing him rather condescendingly.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
31 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

The only thing I’m really taking from that podcast is Hibs are a bigger club than both Bournemouth and Lorient. It’s just the leagues we play in dictate the pecking order. Once we’re in control of third place and doing well in Europe thus invited into the inevitable euro leagues we will become the parent club. 
Cant fault the Lorient boys passion but as you say it’s coming from a negative start and as he only knows one other Lorient fan, and that’s his dad, I’m dismissing him rather condescendingly.

:rofl:

Bournemouth will be relegated soon enough, Hibs will be liquidated not long after.

Mikey1874
56 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

That's a good one. I haven't posted any of the ones I've seen. But later or after tomorrow's game. 

21 minutes ago, sac said:

Looking at those fixtures, vermin are in big trouble. Moist.

They totally are . Add to that Aberdeens continued two game a week schedule and I could see the two of them being in soapy bubble by the end of February . Just wish Livingston were a bit less shite 

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

They totally are . Add to that Aberdeens continued two game a week schedule and I could see the two of them being in soapy bubble by the end of February . Just wish Livingston were a bit less shite 

They just have to drop below St Johnstone then they will get a money spinning play off. 

1 minute ago, Herbert. said:

They just have to drop below St Johnstone then they will get a money spinning play off. 

I could see County climbing when they bite the bullet and punt the creepy slaver , but they should not leave it too long . Levein will get St Johnstone clawing up . Livi really need some very good loans to get out of the shit but looking too late for them now imo . Both Hibs and Aberdeen are horseshit and being kept safe by poor teams financially struggling to compete 

Just now, Sooks said:

I could see County climbing when they bite the bullet and punt the creepy slaver , but they should not leave it too long . Levein will get St Johnstone clawing up . Livi really need some very good loans to get out of the shit but looking too late for them now imo . Both Hibs and Aberdeen are horseshit and being kept safe by poor teams financially struggling to compete 

We should send Tagawa and Oda on loan to Livi. We really should help them catch hibs😂 Hibs are probably safe but we can hope they drop 7 points on the teams below them.

1 minute ago, Herbert. said:

We should send Tagawa and Oda on loan to Livi. We really should help them catch hibs😂 Hibs are probably safe but we can hope they drop 7 points on the teams below them.

Tagawa just has not done it yet and he has been a major disappointment for me so far :( 

Oda I KNOW is a good player because I have seen him doing it . Not writing him off

Des Lynam
2 hours ago, 132goals1958 said:

****ing hell the delusion amongst that lot is off the scale. 

1971fozzy
3 hours ago, 132goals1958 said:

they never feking learn. Never 🤣🤣🤣

We should be loaning the other bottom six clubs some decent talent and telling them they are to relegate the vermin 

Hearts_fan
3 hours ago, 132goals1958 said:

That has to be a wind-up post. 😂

Mikey1874
11 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

That has to be a wind-up post. 😂

There's worse than that last couple of days. 

alanbauld

Quality of the teams in this set up means Hibs will never be top and all their best players will head south.

Makes Hibs little more than a B team in the set up potentially bringing through players for teams in England who are also not near the top of their league.

Agree with a previous poster and hope this never happens to Hearts.

On 23/01/2024 at 14:52, 132goals1958 said:

The only thing I’m really taking from that podcast is Hibs are a bigger club than both Bournemouth and Lorient. It’s just the leagues we play in dictate the pecking order. Once we’re in control of third place and doing well in Europe thus invited into the inevitable euro leagues we will become the parent club

This hobo is seriously deluded and needs help.  He probably still believes in Santa, the tooth fairly and the Easter Bunny.

ElGee1973

Will make a change that someone is pumping money into them rather than heroin

• davemclaren changed the title to Foley deal with Hibs approved ( updated )