Breakfast is most important meal of the day.

Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1346172,00.html

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and that's official - according to manager Csaba Laszlo.

The new boss has implemented a strict new training regime, designed to bring the Hearts squad together, in terms of tactical awareness, spirit and physical condition.

8.30am is the new report time for the Jambos, 45 minutes earlier than before. Players and coaching staff now take breakfast together.

After that the players have time to get ready and prepared for their first session of the day. This might include time with a physio or masseur.

At 9.45am the players head outside - earlier than before - to begin the first session of the day.

Csaba explained, "I want the players to realise that this is their job and the Academy is their place of work.

"We must be together and work hard. If we only come into work for two hours then we do not have the right mind. We must focus, work very hard, rest, and then continue our work again."

The manager confirmed that Hearts players are likely to train three times a day in Germany, starting at 7.30am in the morning before breakfast.

Hearts head out to Frankfurt on Sunday evening to the team's camp and Csaba admitted he is hopeful that there may be developments on the player recruitment front.

"We have some ideas and proposals," he added. "We must work together to make sure that any changes we make are very positive for Hearts."

That'll put the primadonna's noses out of joint. 8.30am start!! Well done to the manager, about time someone made these funboys work hard.

loveofthegame

I'm as unsure as anyone is about Csaba's managerial abilities and how successful he will be but i cant help but love the way he talks. He really seems to know what he is talking about and seems incredibly professional.

Chad Sexington
That'll put the primadonna's noses out of joint. 8.30am start!! Well done to the manager, about time someone made these funboys work hard.

But I thought he was a puppet from Outer Mongolia?

:rolleyes:

love it!!! these guys make at least 1500++ a week(alote more in some cases i know) and for that money this is what they should be training like!! i havnt heard laszlo say anything yet that dosnt impress me.

we can be sure of one thing this guy is a fantastic coach! manager?... well we will soon see

I'm as unsure as anyone is about Csaba's managerial abilities and how successful he will be but i cant help but love the way he talks. He really seems to know what he is talking about and seems incredibly professional.

Indeed!

So far he is impressing me with what he has said.

Hopefully the footballing side of things will be as equally inspiring!

Hearts Heritage

In the West it is

Buckfast.jpg

the most important meal of the day.

Drylaw Hearts

Csaba certainly talks a great game.

I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome of all this talk.

And I hope he's given the ???'s by VR to turn that squad around because nice words and hard work just won't be enough.

I think there will be a few shock names left out of the trip to Germany.

But I thought he was a puppet from Outer Mongolia?

:rolleyes:

He may well turn out to be another Valdas IMO. If you remember Valdas was passionate and claimed he was his own man also. Depsite just being a puppet i liked him because at least he showed he cared. Time will tell on Lazslo. But at least he's going to make life a misery for wasters like Stewart, so he deserves a gold star for that! ;)

How good is this communication? It actually feels like we're part of Hearts again, and not alienated like we were in the past.

No Nonsense

Becoming really fond of this new PR freindly hearts. Long may it continue...

He may well turn out to be another Valdas IMO. If you remember Valdas was passionate and claimed he was his own man also. Depsite just being a puppet i liked him because at least he showed he cared. Time will tell on Lazslo. But at least he's going to make life a misery for wasters like Stewart, so he deserves a gold star for that! ;)

Why single out Stewart, I would pick on a few of the dud Lithuanians before picking on him at least he tries which is more than you can say for some of the others.

Salvatore's Tash
Why single out Stewart, I would pick on a few of the dud Lithuanians before picking on him at least he tries which is more than you can say for some of the others.

He turned up late for training 4 days out of 5 each week last season. Good reason for me.

Because Stewart is the biggest primadonna at the club. He probably still thinks he should be playing for Man Utd. A great player in his own mind, but in reality he is total pish.

With regard to our new acronymic style of management following the TEAM management technique:

Nade will sit down and say

"There's only one F in breakfast"

Billy the Jambo

I am liking what Laszlo is saying it is about time the wasters in the team got a kick up the arse and it sounds like Laszlo is the man to do it .I went and bought a season ticket today i said i wouldnt go back till the mad one left but whether i like it or not he is here for a long time i still hate the man but i support Hearts not him .I hope Laszlo is the man to bring back the passion of the fans that was missing at the games i went to last season not many i admit.

Because Stewart is the biggest primadonna at the club. He probably still thinks he should be playing for Man Utd. A great player in his own mind, but in reality he is total pish.

If you watched him on Wednesday night your opinion would have been fully backed up....

Stewart makes crap pass...other player to blame for not being there.

Stewart makes crap pass...other player to blame for not being able to control a 100mph ball with his head.

Stewart makes crap cross from deadball situation...other players fault for not making near post diving header with nose dug into turf.

Stewart receives pass but he is so much on his heels...other player to blame.

Watch this space, Mikey Stewart out for the rest of the season with neck injury! root cause? he shakes his head at his teammates so bloody much.

Prima Donna absolutement.

Rod.

Chad Sexington
With regard to our new acronymic style of management following the TEAM management technique:

Nade will sit down and say

"There's only one F in breakfast"

Nade will there at 6:30 with a tea towel already tucked into his collar.

:)

rumbles1874

i cant but think this is will be great for the team after the celtic game when we got hammerd the team went for dinner and started to talk between them selfs so why not do it every day this is surely going to bulid team moral, also i feel that this telling us what is going on is down to lazso if you remember back just a few weeks ago charlie mann left the club becuase he wanted vlad to be open and tell us what was going on, long may this continue

Guest JamboRobbo
Nade will there at 6:30 with a tea towel already tucked into his collar.

In that case, the rest of the team will arrive to find that despite what Lazlo may have told them, there is no f in breakfast left.

Another encouraging sign. Obviously time will tell how it works out with him, but early indications look promising.

Nade's McMuffin delivery probably wont arrive until after training's started, he'll have to have breakfast on the go! :laugh:

If you watched him on Wednesday night your opinion would have been fully backed up....

Stewart makes crap pass...other player to blame for not being there.

Stewart makes crap pass...other player to blame for not being able to control a 100mph ball with his head.

Stewart makes crap cross from deadball situation...other players fault for not making near post diving header with nose dug into turf.

Stewart receives pass but he is so much on his heels...other player to blame.

Watch this space, Mikey Stewart out for the rest of the season with neck injury! root cause? he shakes his head at his teammates so bloody much.

Prima Donna absolutement.

Rod.

I watched a whole team of players on Wednesday and I saw with the exception of Berra poor performances by virtually everyone else including Stewart.

My original post was relating to one individual who singled out Michael Stewart which I thought was unfair.

You like me are entitled to your opinion but one thing about Michael Stewart is he will not hide and he will play badly but he is a Hearts fan and will try his hardest for the club no matter what.

Unfortunately we have a number of other players which you make no mention of who could not give a **** about Hearts, have a think about before you start abusing Stewart again.

Gigolo-Aunt

Refreshing.

**** knows what will happen, but the new man is trying to turn the **** around.

That a boy.

chester copperpot
Refreshing.

**** knows what will happen, but the new man is trying to turn the **** around.

That a boy.

It is indeed. Great to hear he's changing things, thank crikey as we've needed something to change. I know its only breakfast, but think its the start of the 'LASZLO WAY'.

Here's hoping.

Gigolo-Aunt
It is indeed. Great to hear he's changing things, thank crikey as we've needed something to change. I know its only breakfast, but think its the start of the 'LASZLO WAY'.

Here's hoping.

Its refreshig buddy.

We have a manager calling the shots. IMO its HIS shots.

Loving what Csaba has said so far.Im also loving the fact that i have failed to hear him use the phrase the "the lads are buzzing in training" as you just knew when Frail and Rix before him used it, Hearts were most likely going to get ****ed at the weekend.

Glesga Jambo
Loving what Csaba has said so far.Im also loving the fact that i have failed to hear him use the phrase the "the lads are buzzing in training" as you just knew when Frail and Rix before him used it, Hearts were most likely going to get ****ed at the weekend.

But it was what they were buzzing was the problem. Agree with your sentiments though Csaba sounds better than the last masquerading managers we have had.

Buffalo Bill

Last night's kebab?

Now there's a breakfast.

donatella-versace-plastic-s.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Seymour M Hersh

To be fair it's not just us. Footballers at all clubs have always had a cushy number.

Archived