Worst Christmas present you have either given, or received...

Morgan

The worst or in my opinion presents I ever gave were for office secret Santa. I drew a guy called Dan who was a complete bellend. Really disliked him so I went to Boots and bought some haemorrhoid cream and some nasal decongestant.

He just moaned as everyone else got a nice bottle of wine.

He didn’t work out he got what he got because he was a pain in the arse and got right up peoples noses 👍

My Auntie and Uncle once gave me an LP for Christmas, I was 16 at the time and getting right into my rock n blues so I thought great, maybe Cream, Small Faces, Hendrix ect......No!....Fiddler on the roof the musical......to say I was stunned is an understatement, bless em.....😂

Used once, in the sink, out the sink in 1k pieces (it was an accident) and in the bin...who the ***k sips Port?...:laugh2:

PortSippers.jpeg.fbc858a500d47be474f798f2dfb28664.jpeg

Edited by OBE

I got a hot sauce-making kit one Christmas. It was some chilli seeds and a recipe. After waiting, as, advised, till April, I planted the seeds. Chucked it out in July when nothing had grown.

2 hours ago, Wish said:

Ex got me Only Fools and Horses script book

Got a personalised Hibs mug in Secret Santa at work :bolt:

:greggy:

luckyBatistuta

I got a banana protector case from my sister-in-law 😱🤷🏼‍♂️

My wife has always had a Xmas night out with a group of friends who she went to school with. She was picked to get one of the married guys a secret Santa gift. I talked her in to buying him anal beads, because his wife is the boss and a bit prim and proper (I love a windup🤣) Don’t think she took it too well, he’s since been missing from a few of their nights out.

Wonder if it’s his worst, or maybe…pop,pop,pop,pop🤣

50 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I got a banana protector case from my sister-in-law 😱🤷🏼‍♂️

My wife has always had a Xmas night out with a group of friends who she went to school with. She was picked to get one of the married guys a secret Santa gift. I talked her in to buying him anal beads, because his wife is the boss and a bit prim and proper (I love a windup🤣) Don’t think she took it too well, he’s since been missing from a few of their nights out.

Wonder if it’s his worst, or maybe…pop,pop,pop,pop🤣

As long as a snake and a piece box aren't involved, eh!

luckyBatistuta
7 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

As long as a snake and a piece box aren't involved, eh!

🤣🤣🤣

still time, always looking over your shoulder 😁

My brother's mate once came up from England for the New Year and brought a present for my mum. It was a crappy wicker bowl with a small sticker sellotaped to the bottom of it which said "To Philippa from Jane". Philippa was his sister.