Time for change

Ronald Villiers

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

You’re certainly not a mate I agree. 

who is raging it was a much needed 3 points .

but you are a slaver, this side has a long way to go to convince many Hearts fans they can go on and achieve something.

I like Naisy but his interviews are just the usual pish we had from previous incumbents

Wtf you on about?

Read the op, take a deep breathe and start again.

Naisy will be glad to know you " like" him.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Ronald Villiers

• Pete Elliott

• Ked

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Incredible that some of our fans still can’t see what McKay does. His very existence on the pitch creates space for others, attracts 2/3 players at a time, can skip past and finds the killer pass.

oh but he doesn’t tackle. Oh but he’s not brilliant for 90 mins every game.  

Well if he was he’d be no where ****ing near hearts. Levels above 

Being honest .

Sorry mate.

Similar to Lowry. 

There's no doubt they have it but they don't work hard enough at their game imo.

Just seen much better in that role playing for Hearts.

Gillsland jack
49 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

It's good we only won 1-0, it let's the goon squad continue to build up the rage while the rest that understand football enjoy a hard fought win and the momentum we are building.

Win/ win

SN has worked out a way to beat the so called diddy teams at Tynecastle, its not pretty but its three points, can you imagine the seethe if we had lost, SN is beginning to grow into the job, we just need to see us giving some of the bigger teams a game, like in a semi for example, that's the belief he needs to get into the teams collective heids.

Not sure about Scottish rugby. Despite recent good team the infrastructure is weak. The future doesn't look good.

Maybe Irish rugby where they have more money invested in youngsters using the private school system.

Very reminiscent of under Robbie when we were winning however was masking poor performances. We need to strengthen in the winter window for sure or it will be a long run in 

Shooter McGavin
46 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Rugby is a garbage "sport" for middle class sexual perverts. I'd sooner we didn't.

:spoton:

A sport for absolute wankers

”Look at us, look at how much we respect the referee and get on with one another in the stadium!”

GTF, would rather have football and the cauldron of hate that it brings.

2 hours ago, Ronald Villiers said:

I think it's time for a clear out.  Use the model that the Scottish Rugby Union use and bring through our own talent like Pollock, Neilson, Denholm, Smith, Kirk and Sandilands (sure there's others).  Push the boat out and bring in a few quality players in the remaining positions where we don't have our homegrown talent, who will bring these players on.  It may be a difficult season or 2 but so what.   

image.gif.8b947fb6f7d221d0c6f811a95d232c2b.gif

You buy a season ticket hoping to be entertained and the team and players getting you off your seat.

It's all so one paced and lethargic just now.

Players getting paid handsomely and so many times there performances and lack of the basics is disappointing.

We deserve better than what is currently being served up.

4 minutes ago, Australis said:

You buy a season ticket hoping to be entertained and the team and players getting you off your seat.

Maybe you do, I’m sure the vast majority don’t.

Fxxx the SPFL
5 minutes ago, Australis said:

It's all so one paced and lethargic just now.

Players getting paid handsomely and so many times there performances and lack of the basics is disappointing.

We deserve better than what is currently being served up.

Give me 38 lethargic wins all day long

Gillsland jack
1 minute ago, GBJambo said:

Nothing wrong with winning ugly 

Exactly!! and winning ugly is what around six or eight teams in the league are setting their stall out to do, horses for courses as they say.

11 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

What's your thoughts on how we improve then mate? 🤔

Something a million miles from your OP feels about right 👍🏻

I think it's time for a clear out.  Use the model that the Scottish Rugby Union use and bring through our own talent like Pollock, Neilson, Denholm, Smith, Kirk and Sandilands (sure there's others).  Push the boat out and bring in a few quality players in the remaining positions where we don't have our homegrown talent, who will bring these players on.  It may be a difficult season or 2 but so what.   

How dare we win 2 games in a row

3 hours ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Sorry to break it to you but this is as good as its going to get being a Hearts fan in the short term.

We had a manager who delivered 3rd place finishes, cup finals and a decent record against hibs and sacked him.

We now have a manager who got us to a cup semi and in touch of 3rd after 13 games.

We are a club that has only managed one top 3 back to back finish since the 1960s.

If you are unhappy with the style of play/wins, point me the direction of a non-old firm manager who has delivered an entertaining style of play and consistent success back to back seasons?

Delusion of a large part of our fanbase is hindering us from ever building any sort of sustainable success over the longer term.

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

17 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Give me 38 lethargic wins all day long

The extra cash we have compared to most of the teams outside the old firm is buying very average, some times not so average players.

People saying nothing wrong with winning ugly and yes that is correct 3 points is 3 points. But unfortunately a massive % of our support are now at at Tynecastle to be entertained, bringing in alot of revenue. We play like today regardless of 3 points or not we won't be playing infront of a full house in doing so, as that was far from anything that could be described as entertainment. Me personally I can remember far worse times supporting Hearts but I can bet a good % won't be coming every week to watch that shite today win or not. Sorry honest opinion!

3 hours ago, Ronald Villiers said:

What, we should sign a bunch of Kiwis and South Africans?

7 minutes ago, Australis said:

The extra cash we have compared to most of the teams outside the old firm is buying very average, some times not so average players.

Extra unfortunately doesn’t matter.

Our budget (forget any “extra” we have over others) affords us average players. Sometimes not so average players.

Get used to this fact (not an opinion) and supporting Hearts becomes a lot easier.

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Extra unfortunately doesn’t matter.

Our budget (forget any “extra” we have over others) affords us average players. Sometimes not so average players.

Get used to this fact (not an opinion) and supporting Hearts becomes a lot easier.

But we do and it's been poorly spent 😪 

Fxxx the SPFL
9 minutes ago, Australis said:

Everyone keeps going on about the extra money we have Hibs and Aberdeen are paying some of their players more than ours. Sheep have made good money from players sales as have the hobbits Cormack and the Gordon family putting money in to the team while we’ve been paying for new stand etc etc you’ll see a difference when all our dosh starts paying better salaries and players and fwiw we will finish third this season 

gordon simpson
1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I was certain we won today?

hard to believe with some on here greeting constantly, 

we did have a Levein  side trying everything in the book for a draw  

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Incredible that some of our fans still can’t see what McKay does. His very existence on the pitch creates space for others, attracts 2/3 players at a time, can skip past and finds the killer pass.

👏👏

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, Gillsland jack said:

SN has worked out a way to beat the so called diddy teams at Tynecastle, its not pretty but its three points, can you imagine the seethe if we had lost, SN is beginning to grow into the job, we just need to see us giving some of the bigger teams a game, like in a semi for example, that's the belief he needs to get into the teams collective heids.

Outside of the Old Firm, Hibs and Aberdeen, all the clubs in the Premiership are looking to sit deep against us. Never seen so many clubs do that in the league before. Usually some do, but there are usually others who will try and attack more. While I understand that its due to the difference in budgets, the gulf is not that huge that clubs can only win by defending in mass and looking to nick a win by set piece or counter.

Start of the season we had not figured how to beat these teams at Tynecastle who play that, now we are doing that. I also think its why our away style is a bit better as teams try to defend but they also have the pressure of their own fans who want to see some attack. What the players need to do (and I am sure Naismith is trying to drill into the players) is they need to score in the first 20 mins. Get an early goal and you undo these teams plans and force them to play more open. That in turn allows a greater chance of goals for us and more fluid play.

3 hours ago, Nessjambo67 said:

I agree with you in in some ways thing is are those youngsters up to playing at a higher level surly Naismith more than anyone must know their capabilities but they are not getting the chance what does that tell you ? Still think the jury is out on the likes of oda Vargas and tagawa 

It tells me Naismith won't give them a chance regardless.  Unless I'm mistaken, Naismith has been to no B games at all this season, even when they don't clash with the first team.

Edited by Chuck Berry

17 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Outside of the Old Firm, Hibs and Aberdeen, all the clubs in the Premiership are looking to sit deep against us. Never seen so many clubs do that in the league before. Usually some do, but there are usually others who will try and attack more. While I understand that its due to the difference in budgets, the gulf is not that huge that clubs can only win by defending in mass and looking to nick a win by set piece or counter.

Start of the season we had not figured how to beat these teams at Tynecastle who play that, now we are doing that. I also think its why our away style is a bit better as teams try to defend but they also have the pressure of their own fans who want to see some attack. What the players need to do (and I am sure Naismith is trying to drill into the players) is they need to score in the first 20 mins. Get an early goal and you undo these teams plans and force them to play more open. That in turn allows a greater chance of goals for us and more fluid play.

Agreed. 

I think the lineup today showed the attempt to find a solution to the inevitable packed defence. Two forwards and two playmakers and two strikers is different to the setup over the past few years. 

4 hours ago, Nessjambo67 said:

I agree with you in in some ways thing is are those youngsters up to playing at a higher level surly Naismith more than anyone must know their capabilities but they are not getting the chance what does that tell you ? Still think the jury is out on the likes of oda Vargas and tagawa 

How can the jury be out on tagawa he's hardly played and been injured he's looked good anytime I've seen him play nothing like burying a player before he's had a chance 

4 hours ago, Ronald Villiers said:

I’d rather we binned Lowry and played one of our players!

gordon simpson
49 minutes ago, wishawjambo said:

How can the jury be out on tagawa he's hardly played and been injured he's looked good anytime I've seen him play nothing like burying a player before he's had a chance 

this 

4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

👍

56 minutes ago, wishawjambo said:

Listen I’m not singling out him per se all I’m saying is we don’t know he could be another el hass the next big thing but forever injured I want all players to succeed at hearts. We will need to see more than a goal against Patrick to prove me wrong 

What's your thoughts on how we improve then mate? 🤔

Start by getting rid of the players who aren’t at the level we need. The following imo aren’t this level never mind next level. Forrest was pony today as he is most weeks. I’d also ship out Grant, Sibbick, Halliday, Haring and the, I just need another touch, Liam Boyce. That’s more than half a team that have no future with us. I’m prepared to cut the players a bit slack coming back from the international week but we ran out of steam pretty quick today.

Naisy needs to up the work rate in training as the players still look short or the required fitness. We looked much better and assured with Oda and Hoff coming on.

I’d be interested to see who’s in Naisy’s January shopping list. 

3 points . . . Great stuff for the majority of us.

Its still ok to talk about the performance though.

The basic errors were on show today for everyone to see, does the manager put aside his obvious leanings and make winners of the current squad?

He's going to get time by the rumblings eminating from the powers that be so, it is what it is.

Don't see why we cant discuss the obvious failings without going fullJKBmeltdown and dishing out uneducated abuse to players and staff alike.

Happy with a tinge of frustration 😉

18 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Start by getting rid of the players who aren’t at the level we need. The following imo aren’t this level never mind next level. Forrest was pony today as he is most weeks. I’d also ship out Grant, Sibbick, Halliday, Haring and the, I just need another touch, Liam Boyce. That’s more than half a team that have no future with us. I’m prepared to cut the players a bit slack coming back from the international week but we ran out of steam pretty quick today.

Naisy needs to up the work rate in training as the players still look short or the required fitness. We looked much better and assured with Oda and Hoff coming on.

I’d be interested to see who’s in Naisy’s January shopping list. 

Why was Forrest pony today ?

18 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Why was Forrest pony today ?

I don’t rate him and as a wide player he fails to beat his man on a regular basis. Thought he should’ve had a penalty after a neat cut inside. Plays the inverted role better but offered very little with Grant on the RHS. It’s nothing personal with any of the players I’ve mentioned. I just think we need better and Alan Forrest isn’t at the ‘consistent level’ required to get us to where we desire to be. All about opinions though. Some see it differently. Boyce actually had a decent game today but he’s another one who I don’t think will be here after his contract ends in May. Far too indecisive for me but again it’s all about opinions! 

8 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

I don’t rate him and as a wide player he fails to beat his man on a regular basis. Thought he should’ve had a penalty after a neat cut inside. Plays the inverted role better but offered very little with Grant on the RHS. It’s nothing personal with any of the players I’ve mentioned. I just think we need better and Alan Forrest isn’t at the ‘consistent level’ required to get us to where we desire to be. All about opinions though. Some see it differently. Boyce actually had a decent game today but he’s another one who I don’t think will be here after his contract ends in May. Far too indecisive for me but again it’s all about opinions! 

Thought as much.

His positional sense today was absolutely atrocious, massive amount of space to work in and he moved inside on every occasion. Was he instructed to do so, my best guess is no. Did the manager shout loud and clear for him to wise up and see the obvious, nope. All this transpired right in front of the dug out ffs.

Horrendous management imo.

Ronald Villiers
10 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Nailed it mate.

11 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Sensible post

Gillsland jack
12 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

You also hear the diddy team managers saying stuff like, " If we can keep it at 0-0 for the first 30 minutes, the Tynecastle crowd will turn on their own team", do you ever feel like you are being played?, if you don't then you should do, a large section of the home support fall for this every home game.

Broxburn Jambo
16 hours ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Never going to happen, just look at kickback and see the number of complaints after a win................just imagine them during two bad seasons

Bazzas right boot
14 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I was certain we won today?

Aye, but nae style or flair.

It wasn't 5-0 in a swash buckling all out display of Brazilian esque football.

It's almost like there are two teams on the pitch.

Hard fought wins oot!

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Broxburn Jambo said:

Never going to happen, just look at kickback and see the number of complaints after a win................just imagine them during two bad seasons

Never gonna happen because we are 4th in the league a couple of points of 3rd and his whole idea is nonsense and not required.

It may have been the most ridiculous thing posted on the entire Internet this week.