I'm a celebrity 2023

Nucky Thompson

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Between Nella and Josie, you wouldn't tire of telling them to **** right off. Nobody has the guts to tell them to shut the **** up.

The men are totally emasculated by them I feel . 

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Nucky Thompson

• Malinga the Swinga

• Ked

Malinga the Swinga

Did I hear correctly? Nella saying her life was hell because when she left some old food on plates after she was supposed to clean them, the cook asked her to rewash them.

Ffs you mank, clean them properly in first place.

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Because it would be a total and utter waste of her talents and abilities.

Eh......aye......

13 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Did I hear correctly? Nella saying her life was hell because when she left some old food on plates after she was supposed to clean them, the cook asked her to rewash them.

Ffs you mank, clean them properly in first place.

Either they have edited out the whole 'Fred has made my life hell' scenes or they only happened in Nella's head.

Maybe Nella doesn't mind eating off dirty plates, but I'm sure everybody else would mind.

Fred was quite rightly annoyed at dirty dishes and asked for them to be cleaned again, Nella took exception at that, probably because she doesn't want to do feck all in the first place.

Nella showed that she's a right nasty vindictive piece of work, putting her own petty revenge (for what?) ahead of what is the best for the whole camp by removing the best chef to dish washer and putting two people who admit they can't cook in charge of cooking and then laugh about it all by saying 'karma is a bitch'.

Yeh, karma is a bitch alright, and what goes around comes around, perhaps she doesn't realise this.

Nucky Thompson

I've never known so many call 'I'm a celebrity, get me out of here' in one season before.

Also 2 jacking it in.

Marvin is the coolest on there this year.

Sam is funny, but he's getting a bit nippy now

highlandjambo3
1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I've never known so many call 'I'm a celebrity, get me out of here' in one season before.

Also 2 jacking it in.

Marvin is the coolest on there this year.

Sam is funny, but he's getting a bit nippy now

They should target their entry fee based on bonuses……basically if you cack a trial…your payments are reduced.  Same as quitting.

Malinga the Swinga

Sure I read somewhere that celebs get their full pay as long as they do 3 days in camp. Unless they are actually ill, or get voted out, I don't think they should get paid unless they are voted out.

highlandjambo3
7 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Sure I read somewhere that celebs get their full pay as long as they do 3 days in camp. Unless they are actually ill, or get voted out, I don't think they should get paid unless they are voted out.

Yup…..anyone can spam up an illness and leave.

17 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Chuck the fat boot back in the sea ..

Oh my!  You really are furious, aren't you?

Nucky Thompson
3 hours ago, The Jazz Emu said:

Oh my!  You really are furious, aren't you?

North Berwick has become a bit of a Hearts enclave 

A few of the old school Hearts boys live there now 

2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

North Berwick has become a bit of a Hearts enclave 

A few of the old school Hearts boys live there now 

Hello,

I’ve lived in North Berwick for around 28 years.  I do not know what you mean.  

My dad is a old man.  Do you think you know him?

He is called Gavin.

5 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Wee Frankie first oot 

Hardly gave him any airtime. I've noticed the ones that work for ITV seem to be getting a lot more screen time.

Malinga the Swinga

Josie beginning to come over really badly. Shame Jamie Lynn got voted out as she was most pleasant of the girls.

Fred doing trial, wonder if his will be as easy as Nella's was last night. Suppose they had to make her look good.

Malinga the Swinga
14 minutes ago, The Jazz Emu said:

Fred is rubbish.

Go Nella!

You got through your trial well, baby girl.

Bye bye Nella. Public saw through your games and home you go.

Malinga the Swinga

Her ignorance is unbelievable. At least I can watch last few nights without having to suffer that voice blasting out.

One last point, why does she call Nigel Farage  'Farage'? Can you imagine her reaction if someone called her by her surname? 

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

What you really meant, maybe? 

If you read something else into it, then that is up to you. I can't be responsible for you.

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

If you read something else into it, then that is up to you. I can't be responsible for you.

Just be yourself and let it all out. 

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Oh what a shame :biggrin2:

The Great British public have spoken 

Didn’t see it tonight .  Glad shes out .  .  

Nucky Thompson
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Josie not doing herself any favours piss taking behind Fred's  back 

If you're living in the Jungle and have a chef at hand, you would want his advice

That Josie is another pain in the arse 

Nella looked shocked that she was voted out and looked even more shocked that they had all her bitching on camera, didn't she realise that there are camera's and mics everywhere in the camp.

Also hear that she pulled out of the traditional interview with Lorraine this morning citing that she needed rest, maybe that's true or maybe that she's realised that she played it all wrong and that the public seen through it all and didn't want to face any awkward questions, who knows.

Nucky Thompson
2 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Nella looked shocked that she was voted out and looked even more shocked that they had all her bitching on camera, didn't she realise that there are camera's and mics everywhere in the camp.

Also hear that she pulled out of the traditional interview with Lorraine this morning citing that she needed rest, maybe that's true or maybe that she's realised that she played it all wrong and that the public seen through it all and didn't want to face any awkward questions, who knows.

She's been told how much of an arse she's made of herself and probably been advised not to give the interview.

She'll need to talk eventually, but it will be someone else's turn tomorrow anyway

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

She's been told how much of an arse she's made of herself and probably been advised not to give the interview.

She'll need to talk eventually, but it will be someone else's turn tomorrow anyway

She doesn't need to be told, all she needs to do is watch some of the footage herself, to see what a fool she's made of herself.

Every year there is usually at least one or two people who won't like seeing the playback of themselves, this year is no different.

Sam will win it.

He is becoming a bit annoying now though.

He is like a nodding dog when he speaks.

Think Tony is starting to get irritated by him.

He is constantly jumping on him like a wee dog.

Hope Danielle wins it.

That Nigel is a rotter.

Poor Sam.

The best programme on the box just now, ruined by Nella being forced out and Nigel being a pain in the botty.

Babycham, here I come!

I used to enjoy this programme but the whole Hancock thing really put me off.

My own mum said last year that Hancock actually seemed alright because he was game to do stuff and that sort of thing gets on my tits.

Farage has gone in there specifically to soften his own image and emulate Hancock. If you notice the only times he has been confronted on his politics he has completely avoided giving his actual opinion. Nella confronted him and she is a YouTuber so he can win by just not speaking. Fred confronts him and he just says “oh I can’t change his mind”. 

At no point has Farage openly expressed his core beliefs and has instead decided to continue his caricature posh bloke schtick which seems to actually work on English voters as we saw with Boris

16 hours ago, BigAlim said:

I used to enjoy this programme but the whole Hancock thing really put me off.

My own mum said last year that Hancock actually seemed alright because he was game to do stuff and that sort of thing gets on my tits.

Farage has gone in there specifically to soften his own image and emulate Hancock. If you notice the only times he has been confronted on his politics he has completely avoided giving his actual opinion. Nella confronted him and she is a YouTuber so he can win by just not speaking. Fred confronts him and he just says “oh I can’t change his mind”. 

At no point has Farage openly expressed his core beliefs and has instead decided to continue his caricature posh bloke schtick which seems to actually work on English voters as we saw with Boris

:spoton:

Nigel in green tight Lycra shorts 

a site I never thought I’d see and never wanted to 😂

however Tony !!! 

IMG_6616.jpeg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Nucky Thompson

The lefties absolutely raging that Farage is still in :lol:

He's as dull as dishwater and should've been out days ago, but the seethe is hilarious.

Folk are obviously voting for him as a wind up

36 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

The lefties absolutely raging that Farage is still in :lol:

He's as dull as dishwater and should've been out days ago, but the seethe is hilarious.

Folk are obviously voting for him as a wind up

I find him going naked for his showers, creepy as ****