I'm a celebrity 2023

Nucky Thompson

4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Everyone on here's favourite, Nella, kicking off because Fred said he's old enough to be her dad. 

I mean, ffs, talk about an over reaction. It was a throwaway comment and in no way a slight to her dead parents.

Maybe if he was your dad, you might have some manners instead of being an attention seeking idiot.

In any case, Fred has daughter who represents GB and Ireland in diving. She's a well balanced young lass who talks well and is complete opposite of Nella.

She’s playing the victim card . Boot 🥾 she handled it really aggressively , instead of stating sensitively how she felt hurt about it . Total over reaction. Sadly indicative  of the snow flake “ young “ culture today .

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Nucky Thompson

• Malinga the Swinga

• Ked

Malinga the Swinga

After her abysmal attempt at task, she will no doubt be upset for day then make big thing of speaking to Fred.

Another 'personality' that is devoid of personality.

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

After her abysmal attempt at task, she will no doubt be upset for day then make big thing of speaking to Fred.

Another 'personality' that is devoid of personality.

Yep the usual “ redemption “ story . Happens every year . 

Malinga the Swinga

Britney's sister also annoying. Didn't she realise her kids weren't going to be in camp? 

Still, she's American so doesn't have a clue what's real and what isn't.

17 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Everyone on here's favourite, Nella, kicking off because Fred said he's old enough to be her dad. 

I mean, ffs, talk about an over reaction. It was a throwaway comment and in no way a slight to her dead parents.

Maybe if he was your dad, you might have some manners instead of being an attention seeking idiot.

In any case, Fred has daughter who represents GB and Ireland in diving. She's a well balanced young lass who talks well and is complete opposite of Nella.

she was pathetic. I mean just unbelievably ridiculous.  
get her out of there.  Pathetic drama queen

10 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Britney's sister also annoying. Didn't she realise her kids weren't going to be in camp? 

Still, she's American so doesn't have a clue what's real and what isn't.

🤣🤣 she’ll quit in the next few days. No way is she lasting.  Do they not even research what it’s about before going on it. 

Thunder and Lightning

Sam begging his way onto Fred's stag doo? 

Oh please let me organise it. 

Sam is a simpleton. What is he famous for apart from appearing on any shit show that asks him? 

12 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Sam begging his way onto Fred's stag doo? 

Oh please let me organise it. 

Sam is a simpleton. What is he famous for apart from appearing on any shit show that asks him? 

I haven’t a clue who he is . 

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Nella is the kind of person you keep out of your social/friend groups.

Totally exhausting 😂

Watched this for 5 minutes, that voice and complete overreaction to everything was enough for me. Might revisit when she’s out. 

Shooter McGavin
7 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Watched this for 5 minutes, that voice and complete overreaction to everything was enough for me. Might revisit when she’s out. 

To be fair, I didn’t watch it but seen the clip of her spitting the dummy on socials.

Hasn’t gone down too well to say the least:rofl:

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

To be fair, I didn’t watch it but seen the clip of her spitting the dummy on socials.

Hasn’t gone down too well to say the least:rofl:

Yeah seen the clip online, guess she thinks causing drama will keep her in and it probably will for a bit. She is ****ing annoying as ****. Can’t even blame the hunger as I only seen the start and she was like that. 

highlandjambo3

Two things stand out for me:

Nella mentioned a number of times that she’s not stupid….No she’s definitely not stupid, her MO is to find a reason, any reason, to kick off big time which will keep her firmly in the spotlight, she will now not let this go and will take the opportunity to escalate this issue with Fred until another opportunity arises, she knew exactly what Fred meant.  Why?  Simple, she’s after a gig at the end of this 💵💰💵💰…….PLEASE PLEASE don’t show her in the shower 🤮

The amount of celebrities kissing the arse of Jamie Spears is way off the scale……a week ago she hadn’t heard of a single one of them 🤬

15 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

She’s playing the victim card . Boot 🥾 she handled it really aggressively , instead of stating sensitively how she felt hurt about it . Total over reaction. Sadly indicative  of the snow flake “ young “ culture today .

It’s this attitude they have about “telling it straight” to people because they think that’s how you deal with things. 

There’s a thing called timing and when it’s actually appropriate but they go straight for the jugular rather than take time to consider.  (In her case, unless it was deliberate and she was playing up for the masses?). 

I was actually cringing at her reaction.

Total bellend of a lassie.  I’m sure we all naturally felt for her when we heard about her Dad but that aside there was no need for how she got in about Fred. 

1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

It’s this attitude they have about “telling it straight” to people because they think that’s how you deal with things. 

There’s a thing called timing and when it’s actually appropriate but they go straight for the jugular rather than take time to consider.  (In her case, unless it was deliberate and she was playing up for the masses?). 

Total bellend of a lassie.  I’m sure we all naturally felt for her when we heard about her Dad but that aside there was no need for how she got in about Fred. 

Completely agree “ the telling it straight” culture . She could have sensitively took him to the side and explained how his comment made her feel? However it’s her responsibility to regulate her feelings and manage them . Not his . Maybe she needs to explore why she git triggered by it and work on more appropriate and respectful strategies on how to deal with it in the future . Maybe explore grief counselling ? 

1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

She'll be calling herself a queen because she didn't take any shit. Reality is she came across as a child and an idiot. Calling him a weirdo and saying 'are you stupid?' to him. Meanwhile Fred kept perfectly calm and was perfectly entitled to his wee smirk he had on his face towards the end of the conversation.

She'll backtrack once she is out. 

Shooter McGavin
5 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

She'll be calling herself a queen because she didn't take any shit. Reality is she came across as a child and an idiot. Calling him a weirdo and saying 'are you stupid?' to him. Meanwhile Fred kept perfectly calm and was perfectly entitled to his wee smirk he had on his face towards the end of the conversation.

She’ll double down, then double down again, then claim she’s misunderstood, then claim they edited it to make it look worse and then she’ll backtrack.

Pretty sure that’s what Roxanne Pallett done.

Scary to think how many situations like this happen in everyday life where there’s no cameras rolling to call out peoples bulls***.

So why is Jamie Lynn spears a “ fighter “ what has she done in life? I honestly no zero about her other than she seems a torn faced beep 

Malinga the Swinga
9 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

So why is Jamie Lynn spears a “ fighter “ what has she done in life? I honestly no zero about her other than she seems a torn faced beep 

Might be torn faced but she breezed through trial. Probably ensures she won't be doing task for day or two.

Meanwhile Nella attempting to debate Brexit with Farage but as she has mental capacity of a child, no progress made.

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Might be torn faced but she breezed through trial. Probably ensures she won't be doing task for day or two.

Meanwhile Nella attempting to debate Brexit with Farage but as she has mental capacity of a child, no progress made.

I’m 20 mins behind it so just saw her trial 

The “ metro “ puts the “ guardian “ to shame with their “ woke “ credentials 

Nell getting shit cause she is black apparently . 

https://metro.co.uk/2023/11/22/just-im-a-celebs-fred-right-doesnt-mean-nella-wrong-19862444/?ito=facebook|social|metroukfacebook&fbclid=IwAR2SvjatE_22XOOnRKlxM-i8OW9kyBkleh7xKyqvPghD9S7nBDcEmalQhu4_aem_AQJFFsWiN0mYdXzKFE4SFPsyBoreJpLETFu4hqzqmK3hMD5lKgOq3W_WrzQ7QpfYr5E#5tuvcrszkw

IMG_6432.jpeg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

She really is thick as mince with her pre conceived views and opinions about Nigel . She’s lacking the most basic of listening skills . 

IMG_6428.jpeg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Nucky Thompson
20 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

But what about FARAGE :rofl:

Nucky Thompson
5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

His restraint is admirable ! 

He's a clever guy and doesn't come over as a fool like Boris or Trump 

11 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

He’s coming across very well 

35 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

He's clever, theres no doubt about that, doesn't make him a balanced compassionate human being, he is being paid an obscene amount of money to be there and some people are easy won over by his apparent charisma but at the of day, I deplore his actions and his bigoted opinions.

17 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Don't mind Farage.

Don't agree with Brexit but he's conducting himself well in that jungle.

Do you really believe he is just being himself and has no agenda?.

13 minutes ago, lou said:

Everyone on the Show has an “ agenda” 

14 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

👍🏻

15 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Completely agree “ the telling it straight” culture . She could have sensitively took him to the side and explained how his comment made her feel? However it’s her responsibility to regulate her feelings and manage them . Not his . Maybe she needs to explore why she git triggered by it and work on more appropriate and respectful strategies on how to deal with it in the future . Maybe explore grief counselling ? 

👍🏻

7 hours ago, lou said:

Not everyone there has been a part of me being  dragged me into something I didn't want and not everyone there has been instrumental in me having to  change my future plans, and stopped my kids from taking the adventures they wanted.  

What is really bugging me that because he does a few triials and give it the old stuff upper lip, he is suddenly alright in some people's eyes, surely folk aren't that fickle.

Nucky Thompson
19 minutes ago, lou said:

Not everyone there has been a part of me being  dragged me into something I didn't want and not everyone there has been instrumental in me having to  change my future plans, and stopped my kids from taking the adventures they wanted.  

That's a wee bit dramatic lou.

At the end of the day, it was the British public who voted for it

52 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Yes an inconvenient truth there 

55 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

You are right, but I didn't want it and the fact that  I don't want to be part of a United Kingdom makes it all the more galling and I  am not about to change my mind because of a reality  TV show,  next year we will probably have Braverman on, eating camel toe and all will be forgiven by the public 

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

quite obviously inconvenient for those who didn't vote for it, I  not arguing at all that it was democratic but doesn't mean I have to like it

Malinga the Swinga
2 hours ago, lou said:

You are right, but I didn't want it and the fact that  I don't want to be part of a United Kingdom makes it all the more galling and I  am not about to change my mind because of a reality  TV show,  next year we will probably have Braverman on, eating camel toe and all will be forgiven by the public 

Wish you hadn't mentioned Braverman and camel toe in same sentence. There's a bad image in my head that won't go away.

Farage is coming across well according to some on here. 

:rofl:

No wonder the politicians don’t give a **** when you have the mindless masses watching such shite like this. 

16 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

No wonder the politicians don’t give a **** when you have the mindless masses watching such shite like this. 

Yup, one minute they think you fecked their country up, but go in the jungle, sing some songs round a fire, do a couple of trials, whilst get paid a ridiculous amount and all will be forgiven, it worked for Hancock and seems to be working for Firage

2 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Farage has never been an MP

3 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

The most pointless tv show ever, a lot o here love it:facepalm:, beyond me.